Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_charmed thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
a fantabulous update!!! i jst totally loved it!! lmao i loved how maans dad and geet were teasing maan about being and akhroo and changin since geet has arrived... which is sooo true even if maan doesn want to admit it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ahaha aww atleast maan has got geets mom support 😊 and lolz the surprise topic with maan's dad wanted to talk about surprised me as mch as geet and her mom and haha here i was secretely hopin that maans dad was tryin to set up geet and maan.. ahahah but i think this is even better after all this way maan and geet get to spend allllooootttt of alooonne time πŸ˜‰ ahaha i cant wait for their time to starts.. and lolz maan soo cute he even agreed to go  and take geet with him to the drop off 😍 eagerly waitn for next update!! 😊
.sireesha. thumbnail
Wow thats Awesome...............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it
Wow Maan started blushing when Geet praised himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰................
Geet would have noticed him blushingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Now Geet and Maan are going to stay alone in the house. Wow thats great.
I think as they are alone now they will start loving each otherπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanq so much for the PMπŸ€—
Eagerly waiting for the next part😍😍😍😍😍😍v
Pls Update Soon
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update..

cont soon
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow.. Manneet alone.. is this planned by the family??

_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updt
loved it
wohooo maneet alone...lol
they all also gave a surprise 2 us..lol
cant wait 4 next
continue soon
love yaaaa
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ very nice nc cute update thnk you :)

plz update soon
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg omg........i cnt even start to think of wat wud happen with them two ALONE!!!!

hahaha ooooooooo cnt wait......plzzzzzzzzzz update soon.................................i cnt wait.....*wait i sed that already*........u knw wat i had a feeling the parents were gona talk of their wedding - like typical family frends doo*thinks bak to personal experiences....soo annoying sumtyms* then agen if i had famo frends like the khuranas....i wudnt think twice to say YESSS
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
too good!...
the way geet and Mr.Khurana were pullng maan's leg was too good!....poor maan!...he was sooo embarassed!....
lol!...maan and geet will stay alone with each other!....interesting!....wonder wat will happen!...
continue soon!
love_lavnya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi
when u update the next part?
can't wait for that? pls update soon yaar
maansi007 thumbnail
just loved ur ff amazing concept yaar i just loved them but plzzz try to update soon this is the first ff which i read in this forum n i really cant wait 4 the next update i m asilent reader but ur ff is to gud that i have to tell u this n also request to update soon plzzzz
n plzz do add me to ur PM list thannxxx n continue soon