Fan Fictions

ManeetFF..Mujhe Haq Hai:: Chp 28::PG. 144

Zaara07 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys im starting a FF on Maan n Geet..im not really making a character sketch just introducing the characters..plzz have a look and do tell me ur views..something u don't like..or u want it changed..criticism is always welcomed 😃😳

*~*❤️*❤️*❤️*❤️*~*

Geet: a bubbly 20 years old gurl who is very filmy..totally modern..but wid gud sanskaars..daughter of Mr. Handa..who died when she was 15 years old..since then her mom look after of the business and took care of Geet..shez very Laadli of her mom..shez in college's last year..Geet doesn't really belive in love..she says.."ab tak to huwa nahi..jab hoga tab dekha jaaye ga.."

Mrs. Handa: Mr. Handa's wife who took care of his business after he died..love her daughter more than anything

Maan Singh Khurana: 23 years old..hez the perfect image of the Angry young man..lives wid his Mom Dad..Grandma..the only child of Mr. and Mrs. Khurana.."sabka ladla" but very serious and akrhoo..he now helps his dad wid business.."khurana constructions"..he DOES NOT believe in LOVE..he says "insab wahiyat cheezon k liye meray paas waqt nahi!.."

Mr. Khurana: Maan's dad..a well known businessman..loves his son very much..

Mrs. Khurana: Maan's mom..a house wife..always dreaming of a bahu..who will change his sons akrhoo attitude..

Dadi: Loves Maan very much..also dreams the same as Mrs. Khurana

The Khurana Family is very gud frendz of the Handa family..

~Chap 1~

Naya Safar..a new beginning of Geet Handa!

"Bhaiyya zara aaraam se bagz rakho..kuch toot na jaaye..and follow our car.."

"Geet!..beta chalo..driver is waiting!" after instructing the Truck driver..Mrs. Handa called Geet..while sitting in the car..

Geet running down from the stairs: cuming Maa!!..she yelled..

Geet finally sitting in the car: sorry maa..got late..woh last time apne room ko jee bhar k dekh rahee thee..ab yahan aana he kab hoga..she sed sorrowfully

Mrs. Handa: its ok beta..i knw..u r very sad leaving ur house..but believe me dear..where we are going na..u will love that place..wahan bohot ache log rehtay hain..she began the convo..to cheer her daughter up

Geet: achaa..aap pehlay se jaantee hain kya? She questioned

Mrs. Handa: haan..hum ab apnay ghar jaa rahe hain..woh ghar maine aur tumhare papa ne saath main milke banaya..wahan par tumhare papa ki bohot saaree yaadien hain..she sed getting lost in past

Geet: acha..aur kya kya hai wahan?

Mrs.Handa: aur? Aur'.aur wahan tumhare papa aur meray best frendz..humare neighbors..the Khuranas..

Geet: Khuranas?

Mrs. Handa: hmmm..jab tumhare papa ka transfer nahi huwa tha na..tab hum wahan rehtay thay..they were like our relatives..we families were very close to each other..jab tum iss duniya main bhi nahi aaye the na..tab se..

Geet: achaa..itni purani friendship..tou phir wahan se jaane k baad aapne unko contact kyon nahi kiya?

Mrs. Handa sighed: uss ghar main jaane k aik saal baad tumhare papa ki death..business ka load..time he nahi mila..par ab jaa rahee hoon na..

Geet: hmmm..mujhe thora thora yaad hai..jab hum log move huway thay..u knw na..im not gud wid memories..

Mrs. Handa smiled.."yes u were around 13 years..do u remember Maan!"

Geet: Maan?..thora sa yaad hai..

Mrs. Handa: tum log hamesha saath main he to kheltay thay..he was the only kid in his house..and u were the only kid in ur house..ab to woh bhi bara ho gaya hoga..i remember..he is 2 or 3 years older than u!

Geet: hmmm..achaa..she sed while relaxing on the seat..

The car was on the highway wid very fast speed..Geet looked out frm the widow..it was early evening..there was still a lot of time to get there to their new house..almost 3 hours..Geet was excited but more than that she was upset that she was leaving everything behind..her college..her frendz..her house!..but trying to be positive..she began to think about her new home..or shud she say the old 1!.."I hope everything will be alrite.." she murmured to herself..

*~*❤️*❤️*❤️*❤️*~*

plzz tell ur views..shud i continue or not! 😛😃

~PM List~

kurtee
scorpiangyal
Maan_Mahi4Ever
ShelDev
sonu4ever
neha2005
amritsar007
sweet cherry
XAiShBaBy08X
cute-aly
anufa
Sofna
smiliey
-afsha-
MaanEET_FAN
desigurl953

lyfwidluv
Aabrayy
Starry_night
angelwingz04
rockin_gal
shalini_s
MaanEetluvr
swetha10
love_lavnya

tanya_vi
bhakbhartifan
svahc123
 sonupat
 dee30
 bismazaman2000,
 Hot_Indo_Chilly,
 Semarnk
 InStyle
rinky70
sparikh
 1kaarzoo
 -sann-

_Monu_
Giginaik
MyInfatuationz

asmara19
queen_ali
sweetshab
crazzy-girl
-KBfan-
raym1
pickachu
Tishuu
kamila
sweet scorpio
NiVu-mjht1
rakshi_aggarwal
sweetwidheart

JULIEL

lallulal2010
.sireesha.
xxJaSsIxx
Ayesha_MSK

kcool87
sonnal_17
sapnaajay

xXSonuXx
huntor

princess14
fijianbabe
JRia

Smiley1279
rituka7
hehe_haha
princess_xaini
westmoreland
NoorFatima
liv2laugh
uzmam1

neahakhan

jazzybabes7

-shamima-
Sigma
maangeetcrazy
chubzy
aakritisri1111
bhanu_rekhag
kashndsel4eva
saweet-pari
gupta22kg
aisha7
shah10
kirannaryani
priza
kulsumd
kyphfanz
ansah
ayeshaaa.
Kool_Naina
sharmake11
shivangi783
gaber
Dansindiadans
Sweginju

vrsharma

dimpzz
sandipa
Mania
solicitude

armaanshilpa
sweetcherry96
shining_moon
rsroopali
geet105
aditiwalia56
TinkJia
marzia
ruhakhan
macho_muffin
maanluvsgeet
LoveLiveDance
cue1
*2 be cont.*

chap 27

Chap 28
Edited by NZ_rockx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keertee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know I will love it :) Do I need to say continue... Okay okay pls continue :)
Thumari_Mahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sweety 😛 .. Please Continue Wid Yhur FF!! Btw You Shud Also Write Down All Da Pages U Have Updates On 😊 Also Add Me 2 Ur PM List! ... So ii Can Know Everytime U Update!! 😊 ooOoo Soo Excited For Ur FF!! 😆

Edited by Maan_Mahi4Ever - 13 years ago
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey
Wow awesome start
So Geet & Maan to be neighbours....hmm..cool
Looking forward to this FF
The start is awesome
Pls continue soon
Pls add me to your PM list
Love it
Thanks
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome yaar, please continue 👏😳
Love the title of ur FF, that attracted me first 😃
liked the concept please update soon 😳

Love,
Humera 😊
neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please carry on. I wanna see if maan believes in love meeting geet. I like the starting if this ff. It's different to the other ff's.
simzzzzcool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls continue soon
Pls add me to your PM list
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the storyline! So have Maan and Geet known each other for like 13 years? Bcuz Maan and Geet's parents knew each other before Geet was born. How does Geet not remember Maan then? They prob. didn't get to know each other until maybe a lot later....that could've happened.

I love it so far! Please continue soon!
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH and please add me to your PM list if you decide to have one.
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

khuranas and handas are neighbours

plz add me in pm list and do continue

👏