Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*SUPRATIMlvJERANlord_kalkilulu99RhealitySuxMadiha_20coasta_70anee_4_liferapunzel84ekthatigerjacobharry10011Shilpa.AgarwalMahamJATINTHAKKAR...Noorya...prejudiced-Prithi-docnussaanchal_cDarkHellBlazenyctophiliamonarblossom1234romiosugar1Khaleesissdtvgojandesigrl05~@$hm@~.SidraspamalotnorzarLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88Rajinilicious-Harshu-indian_beautynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jo bhi hota hai acche ke liye hota hai :) Siddhima" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blossom1234

IF-Sizzlerz

blossom1234

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
awesome post
LOVED YOUR WORDS
LOVE SIDDHIMA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL Guddi I am going to give you a Fatak! ROFLROFL

Nah! Fabulous post!

I love how you just proved Riddhima's love to Sid so simply and also stated that there was no need for such an action but I don't think Sid would have been too pleased with another Fatak and now Riddhima can't force Sid to break his promise to her, of her also being angry and him making up for it LOL

But like you said C-night or not Riddhima has given herself to Sid and that is what only a woman in love can do! Blushing

Nice to see a post from you!

prerna4rishav

battu87

battu87

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Nice Title & A Nice post Hun Smile

will like 2 see Sid saying (tumhe prove karne ki zaroort nahin hai Riddhima ) & Covering Ridz with the clothSmile (Frm my point of view ... no offence)Smile

Sid n Riddhima 4ever

prerna4rishav

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
fine I am an ARian...but wholly agree with you...
First time I am siding Riddhima...but still Sid was right in his own place....He too has given a lot to make this relationship work....
I just wish he would have had a self dialogue wherein he feels happy that Ridzy chose him over Armaan...and he doesn't need anything more from her to show her loyalty...Would have enhanced the cuteness of his character..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88prerna4rishav

sipdip

Goldie

sipdip

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
When Sid the word of proving her love to him, he was not thinking of Ridz  bold step. It is a normal converstaion between two couple where he opened hi heart. Like Sid says he has been running after her and doing things to make her smile ( after they patched up) but in turm Ridz is not doing enough so Sid uttered those words.
Donot worry by wearing the gift given by her husband she is only making him feel wanted and important. It is a natural behavior for the wife to wear the gift given by her husband ( if he had gifted her a saree we would have wanted Ridz to wear it only this time Sid has gifted her a sexy outfit and wants her to wear it).
And if husband cannot gift her sexy outfits then who will ? Obviously not her Ex.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99prerna4rishav

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
nah u r r right yaar and u know i have a feelign siddy won't do anythign lmao haha but again i don't think he meant that but rids want  it seems like this but wither way m happy and wow yes u r right it's lways rids who proved time and again she's only for siddhanth modi in this janam
p.s in a way m happy that whatever it'll be rids is startign it leaving no question about her not being happy and forced into it

prerna4rishav

incredible81

Groupbie

incredible81

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

awesome post...

Sidhimma forever...

prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top