Page 1
Page   of 34
Page 2 Page 34

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Prologue-

Amongst everything, i kind of lost all connections with my sister. I was so busy in my life, that i forgot how her life was going on...i forgot that she was my younger sister and she needed my support....i forgot everything. I became selfish.

Today, when i came to know how much i have missed on in her life, i have only tears left in this dark night. I lost my battle. I couldn't become a good sister. But now i will try. Try and become someone whom she loves. I want to be her best friend. Forever.

I want to mend our bond which is unbreakable but is wounded. I want my sister back. I would now make sure that she is fine.

With this, i wrapped up a chocolate, or dairymilk to be very precise, and kept it in her cupboard.

Tomorrow was a new beginning. Now i would make sure that i take time out for my sister. I would play UNO with her tomorrow and also talk with her.

Tomorrow our unbreakable bond would work together.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! this is a new concept in i know. But i would be frequently updating it. I am just writing it to ease my heart and to soothe my pain. I just don't know how will i write this, but i guess the updates would be this small only.

I won't be sending a PM for this. But those who want the pms, kindly comment coz my friend Anchal would be sending the pm to those people only. Sorry, she said she can handle this. As i would be updating this small only, but on every second day.

So she knows that it would not be easy for me to send PM's for this one as i have more than 500 people in my buddy list. So kindly comment on this and Anchal would surely send you a pm. Just comment on the first part for her to make a pm list.

Thanks a lot for your time. Please hit the like tab if u liked the prologue. This is a love story and also a story where the bond between two sisters is shown.

Good night,
Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 14 April 2011 at 10:13pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009sonichimnaniaastu....Anchal....mayur4evr-DazlingAngel-shria19Asmara.ammuluvmayur-Sindhu-sonam961986-Aiza--Aish-..Cinderella...MysticAuraSwatiBeanyBrownsweety_urshmaloo19SHINKIlovely.ravscool_shwetsdua22NirvrithiVasuKaShliciousBhawna_artigopi06-sam-rads14-Debo-..Shreyu..kirti123prachi06jeniluvmayurdbr_kmichidaniella05--softyy--bhavana92ab01MagicLanternpreethisA-N-S-H-I-K-AFavouriteofalldmgmjht4ever...Nikhita...ShwePoo-Samira-taibaaaSharadDivyanka_ArTi4ever_preety88yumnakapoorlove.mayurartisariska_mnartiBeet--jiya--afshanafreen-krazyriya-hgrhr-Mansi-Prishna_DBPSFaria.SennyMyInspirationzaashizin--Mahima--Nikki_TitliKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unbreakable Bonds [Mayur and Gunur] : Pt 4 : Pg 32" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shria19-Sindhu-maloo19SwatiBeanyBrowndaniella05bhavana92ab01jeniluvmayurdbr_kmichiBhawna_artiBeet-Samira-taibaaaShwePooA-N-S-H-I-K-AFavouriteofallafshanafreenFaria.Sennyhgrhr--Mahima--

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Mahak,

This is a beautiful concept.....
I really loved the emotions shown in this.....
Waiting to read more and to know what exactly happened between the two sisters.....
Is this a real life story??? Or am I just feeling the depth of the emotions real???

Do continue......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal....NirvrithijeniluvmayurBeetFragranceOfLove

jeniluvmayur

IF-Dazzler

jeniluvmayur

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
oops me second...congo pooja...!

so emotional...say as pooja asked is this real story..but u always rock...bit different concept buddy...!
u noo i always say to my mom i wanted only sis... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...so as u told in unexpected....u had not promised tooo update frequently...well will we do that....welll am gonna get old making u type faster...
LOL

Edited by jeniluvmayur - 31 July 2010 at 1:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal....BeetShwePooFragranceOfLove

-sam-

IF-Dazzler

-sam-

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Edited

I am in... beautiful concept...

edited due to reasons LOL

Edited by -sam- - 31 July 2010 at 1:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal....ab01jeniluvmayurBeetFragranceOfLove

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
guys this is not a real life based story na!

its not mayur....and i have no mayank in my life....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShwePooBeet

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
*edited

omg.... my sweetest bubblypie back with a bang...Wink.Wink...with a whole new......lovely......different.....highly emotional.....having deep feelings.....beautiful......rocking concept !! ClapClap

loved the concept to the core jaanu..... its damn beautiful....lovable !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

you really touched my heart to the core.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....that too  in your first attempt only..WinkWink.... brilliant job as always dear !! Thumbs UpThumbs Up

i can feel the pain of this girl....Ouch..Ouch...and  her true deep love.... care.... and trust towards her sister EmbarrassedEmbarrassed !!

it was damn touching yaar....CryCry  i'm feeling like i know this girl....she's not a stranger.... i can feel her pain like mine......SmileSmile

i dont know yaar.... but u have that magic..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..... that i always relate to your characters very easily..Big smileBig smile...... for me they become non-fictional.......

anyways..... i'll not bore u much......LOLLOL

lovely.... fabulous....awesome blossom topic dear.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

would love to know....what happened in past....n  how an unbreakable bond develops between them.....HugHug

cont. soon jaan.... n dont worry we'll manage with ur small updates too !! WinkWink

love u loadsHugHug
varshu

Edited by -krazyriya- - 31 July 2010 at 2:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal....BeetShwePooFragranceOfLove

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtnupurmayank

Hey Mahak,

This is a beautiful concept.....
I really loved the emotions shown in this.....
Waiting to read more and to know what exactly happened between the two sisters.....
Is this a real life story??? Or am I just feeling the depth of the emotions real???

Do continue......

Thanks a lot!

I am glad that u did loved the emotions....

Sure yaar...i am updating it on sunday perhaps!

Nope,..this isn't a real life story....i have no mayank in my life, and i am happy for that!

Thanks yaar......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShwePoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top