RaDEv : The Saga of RaDEv Love

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Today, was a good RaDev episode. RaDev fans will be happy with the carrots CVS are throwing at us. But it was good to see RaDev romantic scenes.

Dev thinking out loud as to why he is being pulled towards Radhika……

MR comes and is so shocked to see Abhay with Radhika…..

So my questions are:

How will Abhay calm MR?
How will Abhay fulfill his promise to MR and then today his promise to dadima that he will come back?
Will he come back?
Then, what about Radhika and Him?
What about Him, Kanika and Deepu?
What games CVs are playing with us?
Edited by sigrid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ushaji one thing I am sure is that this RaDEv scenes to continue in one form or other and CVs r playing the TRP game with us.Rest of them we have to see what CVs bring out of their hats.MR may try to shoot Abhay/Dev or Radhika so the shock will pull Dev out of his amnesia.
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It is good that I like CARROTS
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Usha, u r right today had some very nice Radev moments the CV's will keep showing us bit and pieces Radev scenes to keep their audience happy, they are fully aware its because of Radev that ppl r still hooked to this show...

Chalhov,
I agree with you, i think MT will try to harm Dev and that will trigger his memory back, why else did they show such a precap i think they wanted to show MT is capable of murder and why else would they do that if it has no relevance to the story?...She will go after either Rads or Dev but my money is on Dev!
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika5

Lol, i agree with you! I am a carrot lover too dear...😉😆
XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sun_singh

Usha, u r right today had some very nice Radev moments the CV's will keep showing us bit and pieces Radev scenes to keep their audience happy, they are fully aware its because of Radev that ppl r still hooked to this show...

Chalhov,
I agree with you, i think MT will try to harm Dev and that will trigger his memory back, why else did they show such a precap i think they wanted to show MT is capable of murder and why else would they do that if it has no relevance to the story?...She will go after either Rads or Dev but my money is on Dev!

Sunita, i agree with you but I'm thinking she might go after Radh as MR needs Dev as her damad babu and she knows he is a capable man - I think she will blame Radh and she will think that she is the cuase of this by putting all this nonsence in Dev's head...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think MR will go after Dev, Dev will calm her down. She is too obsessed about him.  And MR will use Dev for her own benefit. She is jealous of Radhika, she will try everything to harm Radhika.But what she  doesn't know Radhika has Kahna and Dev.

I agree about the Radev moments, they are so cute. So wonderfull to see. It is kinda excited too see  what Dev now is going to do, how is he  going to calm MR. I think MR will send Dev back to the pujoret family and will try to get the 600 cr money property. But the question what is Dev going to do? Will he obey her? Meanwhile MR is going to think how to get rid of Radhika because she sees how much Dev listen to her! But I think Rajjan is going to play important role, he want to get rid of Dev.  Two opossite roles.  But then I could be totally wrong, MR will try to hurt Dev which I can't imagine, because she still think it is Abhay. And the track will be over.   Or she would tell him again stay away from pujoret family. Lets see what is going to hapen . As for fake wife and kid, I'm so hoping the real father comes back and takes them somewhere far away. Dev and Radhika can be uncle and aunty.
Edited by ashnapower - 13 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Ushaji one thing I am sure is that this RaDEv scenes to continue in one form or other and CVs r playing the TRP game with us.Rest of them we have to see what CVs bring out of their hats.MR may try to shoot Abhay/Dev or Radhika so the shoch will pull Dev out of his amnesia.

Yes, chalhov, we will have lot of raDev scenes...........but I do not think MR will try to shoot Abhay or Radhika. They will watch for the trps....dear. I think Abhay will be able to calm MR and she will see how she will gain from all this.
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun_singh

Lol, i agree with you! I am a carrot lover too dear...😉😆

I think we do love carrots. 😉
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: radhika5

Me too, me too, me too... i can take as many carrots as they want to throw on us....

I think they may wrap up the track depending on TRP.
Because Dev promised daadi that he will come quickly.. so when he come back, it is going to be permenent... not like full Dev, but he will realize he won't have any connection with Kanika and Deepu..

Because MR is fuming with smoke around and they showed her with a pistol...  so Abhay is going to see her real side soon, and then Rajjan may spill the beans or it can be Rajjan's wife, who is going to stand in front of Dev as shield to protect him and spill the secret in front of MR and Abhay..

Abhay will realize the truth... but then MR will react to Kanika and Rejjan for fooling her... bUt she doesn't want to loose her daamad , that she may beg in fron tof him , to save her face from the society... but now with realization Dev will walk out... and no Gun can do anything when our Dev decide on something... so he will walk out cool......

Dev will be back to PB, he won't be going and hugging her quickly...   He may want Radh to do it, but Radh is going to keep the distance ... will control herself because she still believe him as Abhay... but he try every second steel her heart, ....  That will be cherry on top of icecream...  and then later his memory will come back completely as chachu, or MR or rajjan again push him from the valley down.. and he will fall on Radh's lap😳 ........... wow wow wow.....   only we can dream... this CV team know how to spoil every second of it..😡