Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Disclaimer: Do not bash because I really can't be bothered to read such response and nor do I want to waste my time hitting the report button! Wink

Riddhima Modi's Bold and daring step!

SURPRISE TO ALL! LOL

Ok but seriously... after ages we have seen Riddhima do something for Sid. Sid never expected her to do this he was messing with herLOL, and never expected Riddhima to come down in the Lingure he gifted her.

This step of Riddhima wasn't to prove anything to Sid it might have been instigated by Sid but she done this because she is ready to take her relationship with Sid forward. Because Sid's words touched her heart today, she has seen Sid do everything for her, he was honest with everything today they even spoke about Armaan something they haven't done, well they have but as Sid's friend never as Riddhima's ex. Today they took a major step forward emotional.

I have always said this SR can be physically imitimate whenever they wish as they have no issue with being physically close but before that could happen they need to be emotionally ready with no regrets and no issues and that is exactly what today showed.

Riddhima is emotional ready because she can trust Sid with all her heart and know he will never break it, because he trusts her more than she trusts herself.

Her move was to show she trusts Sid with her whole heart, he has accepted her for who she is, who she was and that is important to her, when she thought she hurt Sid's feelings by mentioning Armaan she did try and be sensitive but Sid's response swept her away.

Everyone feels like she is doing this to prove something to Sid but I think it is her moving on not from her past but from her fears, she is ready to move on with her life and is perfectly happy.

Her expressions said it all today, she wants Sid and only Sid. Embarrassed

Sid for me, I think will put the red cloth back on Riddhima, because he doesn't need her to prove anything to him, he was messing with her but what he said made Riddhima think.

Riddhima wants to spend her birthday night with Sid, she never planned in this way but she wants to spend the rest of her life with Sid and this is what her step shows.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anamikamundonlulu99ritusalujajuisaRhealitySuxhum993anee_4_lifeJPRulesdhoopkinareyekthatigerjacobharry10011rapunzel84neet06ginac-kavita-t-mayur-sajan-j...Noorya...docnussnami2811nyctophiliassdtvgojannisha80.AngelRajiniliciousLennienorzar-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima: Riddhima's decision!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Niks awesome i really relaly liek that it's happenign now caz she is ready and it will not cause any complications she has fully surrenddered herself it is the right time it really is amazign seeign this lady change so much and fall for sid just as deeply as he loves ehr they r truly  made for each other

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

jacobharry10011

Goldie

jacobharry10011

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Lovely post Clap Clap Clap

nikita_88

sipdip

Goldie

sipdip

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Nice post. You have described Risz emotions and thoughts beautifully

nikita_88

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hi

excellent post nikita

exactly whatever Rdis is doing is in the precap, is her own descion and wish, She is head over heels in love with Sid and we have seen that from time to time, She feels this is the right time to take they relationship to the next level hence she took the huge step by wearing Sid's gift,

But yes i too feel sid will cover her and tell her he doesnt need any proof,

and this will make Rids repsect and love for sid to increase even more

and above all, the fact is that they are married, so whenever they consummate they mariage it will be right,

norzar

nikita_88

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Clap nyc post.......

nikita_88

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClap What a lovely post u described SR beautifully..Ridz way to so..Sid to I dont have words to expressDay Dreaming

nikita_88

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hi nikki.............Awesome post.

Loved it

Keep going.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top