Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hi daffodils.Embarrassed

I have missed making posts on SR and ArShi these past three days due to my work and the AT keeps all of us busy. I don't have the energy to make a posts today but I just had to say this that Siddhanth Modi moves ever fiber of every person who has a heart that is sensitive and all encompassing. There is a reason that as episodes go by , you love him more and more . He simply touches you as a regular human being but with a heart that has this huge carnation pinned on it.

Not many men in this world can tell their wives what Sid told Riddhima today. Accepting a woman with her past , allowing her to keep him safe in a corner of her heart where she can look back at it fondly , smiling at her and telling her that he accepts her with the past and the present , confessing that he is no angel and has his bouts of jealousy and insecurity , and yet be full of so much beauty that his wife is left speechless and some soulful tenderness on her face.

If Riddhima is surrendering herself to Sid tomorrow , then, it has come from within and only she knows what she holds for her husband in her heart. No woman in this world , however meek or however bold will do what she is going to do unless she feels for the man in question from her heart and soul. It doesn't matter what happens tomorrow... if SR consummate, it is natural and if Sid covers her up in clothes and tells her that she doesn't need to prove anything , even then , it is natural. Either way, SR will go a notch higher.

SR are not a great couple , they are not some extraordinary dramatic love story .... no.... they are just two individuals who walk off their penthouse straight into your heart. It is their simplicity , their innocence and their soulful poignancy that moves you. Ask Shilpa Malhotra.

P.S- I do not relate to people who hold no respect for the sanctity of marriage and are devoid of bigger perspectives and sensitive wisdom. And I will only be too grateful if they leave me and my post alone. Please keep your HORSE BLINDER VISION to yourself and spare me the mahaan gyaan.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone.
Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 27 July 2010 at 10:39am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*gaya_subanamikamundonhira_87juisaratan24Alishaa1lulu99lord_kalkipoonamkhandelwamariyam959rosa.cricellimeeranairmani86kripsyangeldust_teddyrumiMonicalishacoasta_70parishimaawesomeKSGLimobajlookasanjanamishraneet06jacobharry10011spring_breeze05kinny_ranvirMuasamSept16thswathiMaha_Sid-dewaniVedika211supercool3btalwarginacMaham-Afreen-ash08deepthis-DarthVader-aanchal_cStarshineHuessidsk-Preru-bary...Noorya...xTimaxsaomomprejudicedU_R_Beautifuldocnuss-Prithi-blossom1234monarnyctophiliaPragziePerfangel5655Jasmine...romiosugar1desigrl05psaradashamilkawal_tak.SidraSaaraDON-Jeny-sajni786nami2811AnonymousUser-alimabi-SuhaniSoniassdtvgojannisha80norzarprerna4rishavnikita_88Lennieshanti05trina_sarasRajiniliciousindian_beauty-MERRY-Nadz_YuNalovernadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "27th July: This is why Sid is SIDDHANTH MODI" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Love ur post as always esp this part m really eager to see what'll happen Embarrassed

If Riddhima is surrendering herself to Sid tomorrow , then, it has come from within and only she knows what she holds for her husband in her heart. No woman in this world , however meek or however bold will do what she is going to do unless she feels for the man in question from her heart and soul. It doesn't matter what happens tomorrow... if SR consummate, it is natural and if Sid covers her up in clothes and tells her that she doesn't need to prove anything , even then , it is natural. Either way, SR will go a notch higher.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99ginacU_R_BeautifulTheBlackJaguar

jacobharry10011

Goldie

jacobharry10011

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged

P.S- I do not relate to people who hold no respect for the sanctity of marriage and are devoid of bigger perspectives and sensitive wisdom. And I will only be too grateful if they leave me and my post alone. Please keep your HORSE BLINDER VISION to yourself and spare me the mahaan gyaan.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

U r so funny
Awesome post

Edited by jacobharry10011 - 27 July 2010 at 10:43am

lulu99U_R_Beautiful-Preru-TheBlackJaguar

immini

immini

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
awsum postttttttt..............love jeran.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Love ur post as always esp this part m really eager to see what'll happen Embarrassed

Thanks Faroo.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Whatever happens, SR will only delve deeper into our hearts. Hai na?Embarrassed

lulu99kinny_ranvir-Preru-nadaanmasakalli

sipdip

Goldie

sipdip

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
SR are not a great couple , they are not some extraordinary dramatic love story .... no.... they are just two individuals who walk off their penthouse straight into your heart. It is their simplicity , their innocence and their soulful poignancy that moves you. Ask Shilpa Malhotra.

Ohh!! you said it so beautifully about the SR couple. Nice post

lulu99kinny_ranvir-Preru-TheBlackJaguar

-Preru-

IF-Rockerz

-Preru-

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I simply and truly love your posts poca Hug

Loved it <3. So true. You rock darling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jacobharry10011

ROFL ROFL ROFL

U r so funny
Awesome post

Thank you, honey. The MAHAAN VICHAARS and EMOSANAL ATTYAACHAARS of some twisted minds in this forum really force me to be funny.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subanamikamundonlulu99jacobharry10011-Preru-psaradanadaanmasakalli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top