Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond - MOD NOTE PAGE 45! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

how will the senior doc armaan walk through the corridors of sanjj[eevani again...hope shanky was not there

will JPJ ever hold him with the same affectiuon........and i agree with kriti riddhima will think 1000 times before talking to him now....sid is going to be humiliated and shattered......and this will affect shilpa

Yes. But i do believe that Armaan is going to be very sorry. He has committed a blunder but he doesn't hurt people on intent.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannyctophiliasun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond - MOD NOTE PAGE 45! (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
All i know now is. Armaan needs to fix the mess he made, one way or another.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannyctophiliasun29

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

how will the senior doc armaan walk through the corridors of sanjj[eevani again...hope shanky was not there

will JPJ ever hold him with the same affectiuon........and i agree with kriti riddhima will think 1000 times before talking to him now....sid is going to be humiliated and shattered......and this will affect shilpa

Yes. But i do believe that Armaan is going to be very sorry. He has committed a blunder but he doesn't hurt people on intent.

pocu armaan wanted to be with riddhima on her birthday........sid was non existence......his wishful thinking was like past year this time too he and riddhima will celebrate it........he went to the party for that.........the closeness of SR got to him and he started drinking and uttered what was in his heart............he hurt everyone and it does not matter if he feels sorry this time becasue he has crosses his limits..........drunk or otherwise..........hallucnations turned to reality..............

he is not a bad person at heart but whatever has gotten into him needs to be removed asap before it over powers him and we get a obsessive delusional lover hereOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannyctophiliaTheBlackJaguarnikita_88

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

a huge congrats on our new AT..............shall we name this thread lady in red ..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

All i know now is. Armaan needs to fix the mess he made, one way or another.

SECONDED. Clap

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged

swancy for that to happen armaan has to realize that there is a mess........which he does not yet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pocahontas

pocu armaan wanted to be with riddhima on her birthday........sid was non existence......his wishful thinking was like past year this time too he and riddhima will celebrate it........he went to the party for that.........the closeness of SR got to him and he started drinking and uttered what was in his heart............he hurt everyone and it does not matter if he feels sorry this time becasue he has crosses his limits..........drunk or otherwise..........hallucnations turned to reality..............

he is not a bad person at heart but whatever has gotten into him needs to be removed asap before it over powers him and we get a obsessive delusional lover hereOuch

Hmmm.... you have a point. All this is so against Armaan's character. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliasun29

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Just looking at the SBB seg..............

Sid and ridz dancing, Shilpa looks so happy near them. just a glance.

Armaan dialogue: Ladkiyon ko Phele apni pati ko handle karna chaheye na ki apne ex-boyfriends..........Kyunki Pati phele aatha hai.

KW,KSG,JW,SA...........all looked fabulous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top