Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond - MOD NOTE PAGE 45! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

I have a strong feeling Shilpa will take Armaan away and SR will be pacifying each-other.

I do see a very apologetic Armaan the next day.

well then i hope sid is ready for it.

I do wanna see some cute ArSh scenes, shona looked damn good in black. KaSh are perfect.

Anyway, hope to see cute scenes yaar.

I really don't know what Sid's mood is going to be. Honestly. Riddz may not know how to approach him.

Shilpa will handle Armaan . She is the only one who can control him.

I don't want Sid to go back to his Numb condition.............I feel he should console Ridz, she was the person who was totally shattered and i want Sid to take care of her.

Obviously Shilpa is their to handle Armaan, Also she will make him realise what a blunder he has done and she will be protecting SR for surr, after family comes first for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond - MOD NOTE PAGE 45! (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Originally posted by kritishah3

I have a strong feeling Shilpa will take Armaan away and SR will be pacifying each-other.

i hope so nitzy the only question bugging me is What impact wll this tamaasha hv on SR's lives...Armaan is the same person who united then how can he be so insecure abt them....Ouch

Sid may not hurt Armaan but he will cut himself off from Armaan , i think. Sid looks angry in the video and Riddz looks as though she doesn't know where to hide her face.

and just coz of Armaan's Utter disgraced behaviour Sidmaan relationship wud turn sour...Riddhima who was so comfortable talking to Armaan now will think thousand times while speaking to him and hopefully i just strongly wish from the bottom of my heart Shilpa brings Dr.Armaan mallik to senses that coz of his irrational behaviour SR's lives is getting affected...

now i seriously feel Shilpa was right in a way wat she told to Armaan in the Elevator Tum Sid aur Riddhima ke beech main aa Rahe ho....yes he is coming in btwn them its due to a falied relationship ....He will destroy himself n Hurt SR as well..

Yes, Krittz. in that one night, Armaan is ruining his relationship with SR and possibly Shilpa as well. Sheesh, how will he face them when he comes to his senses? I just hope Shilpa takes him away ASAP.

ssdtvgojannyctophilia

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
i hate seeing Sid sad..!
i don't think he will be so understanding this time..
hvnt seen the vid till nwo so can't comment much

i read a post in Mf which said that Sid is insecure and jealous and wants a proof that riddhima is his
i would like to say i think every person in a relationship is jealous and insecure at some point of time..Sid has every right to be jealous and insecure especially because's he knew how much riddhima loved Armaan..he does nto want ridddhima to prove anything he just wants her to do a small special gesture for him
every person needs to feel that he is needed in th life of the person he loves..every person wants his/her partner to do small special things for them..and sid is nto afraid to tell that ..that is why i love sid!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jacobharry10011ssdtvgojannyctophiliaLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Yep, Sudhoo. If Shilpa feels for even once that Armaan could be hurtful to SR, she will return to her tigress mode and Armaan will not know how to handle it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jacobharry10011Pragziessdtvgojannyctophilia

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krishnaria

i so agree wid u Poco Di...ya. Armaan wud regret..bt we really cant blame anyone ..the situation is only so weird n Pathetc..even Riddhima can't help it...Confused

Ria, Armaan is to be blamed here. You just cannot behave like this. Ouch
Sorry..Di..if i spoke anyhg Wrong...actually, i wanted to say who to Blame rather nt blaming hm...Confused

nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Sorry? i'll whack you, Ria. ROFL

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged

how will the senior doc armaan walk through the corridors of sanjj[eevani again...hope shanky was not there

will JPJ ever hold him with the same affectiuon........and i agree with kriti riddhima will think 1000 times before talking to him now....sid is going to be humiliated and shattered......and this will affect shilpa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

jacobharry10011

Goldie

jacobharry10011

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Did u guys see the another dostana segment of SBB???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top