Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Loads of dissapointment after today's episode??????....Something is comin' up for u all maybe this week or next week.....to cheer u all...regarding..Sushaan

Arreee... Shounak birdie brought the khabar...   phir acha hi hoga... Sushaan ki ... wah bhai wah!!!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
arre yaar whatever Suhana has done till now has been wrong (except the RB slap thing IMO)....I always take Rajni's side when it comes to Rajni vs Suhana..but I cant wait to see how Badi Maa handles this situation๐Ÿ˜›...AGH Have to wait a week for this episode here in US
and that Sid๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Shounak Bab ki Jai ho !!!!! Bahut bahut dhanyawaad baba!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Shounak Bab ki Jai ho !!!!! Bahut bahut dhanyawaad baba!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dhanyawaad....Aisi hi Jai gaan gate rahiye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
What Suhana dhas done is too bad. But She was very dedicated to picking up Meeti. Just hearing the news made her shocked, but i definitely don't agree with her dropping everything to meet him. But at the same time, I think Ishaan should understand that Suhana needs more time to get over Sid, and her friends are not helping with this. Suhana is not the cause of the problems, her friends are. Every time her friends get in the picture, there is trouble, they are like a alert for something bad to come.

1. Her friends come to visit her, Suhana orders Italian food though Rajini/Disha spent all day making food
2. Suhana goes to dinner with Rajini/Disha, friends come so she goes to club with friends and ditches dinner with Rajini/Disha
3. Friends call her about Sid's accident, she runs to meet Sid, and forgets to pick-up Meeti

i see the pattern, anyone else?
Originally posted by: ShabnamSahebi

1. Her friends come to visit her, Suhana orders Italian food though Rajini/Disha spent all day making food
2. Suhana goes to dinner with Rajini/Disha, friends come so she goes to club with friends and ditches dinner with Rajini/Disha
3. Friends call her about Sid's accident, she runs to meet Sid, and forgets to pick-up Meeti

Yup Someone else had mentioned this too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Suhana's friends are like warnings or the silence before a storm๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
munni_sgp thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShabnamSahebi

What Suhana dhas done is too bad. But She was very dedicated to picking up Meeti. Just hearing the news made her shocked, but i definitely don't agree with her dropping everything to meet him. But at the same time, I think Ishaan should understand that Suhana needs more time to get over Sid, and her friends are not helping with this. Suhana is not the cause of the problems, her friends are. Every time her friends get in the picture, there is trouble, they are like a alert for something bad to come.

i agree with u shabnam,suhana's friends are root causes of troubles suhana creates in kashyap family.in today's episode -both suhaana and her friends are at fault(my pov)
-this suli,sudi the dumbo duo don't have minimum sense dat suhaana is married now  and adjusting with her new family and should not be disturbed particularly in sharing news with suhaana abt her ex-boyfriend.they should have themselves visited sid and known his condition and informed her.

-suhaana instead of being so educated and after so many things happening in the house due to her immaturity should have informed rano or badimaa before leaving to visit sid and abt being not able to pickup meethi(atleast some presence of mind particularly when it involves a kid who loves her alot and whose parents trusted her and gave her the responsibility)there's no wonder that rajni said she doesn't have in suhaana.

-ishaan is giving her ample time to settle down and ignoring her mistakes(even those involving sid.)

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley_moon80

i agree with u shabnam,suhana's friends are root causes of troubles suhana creates in kashyap family.in today's episode -both suhaana and her friends are at fault(my pov)
-this suli,sudi the dumbo duo don't have minimum sense dat suhaana is married now  and adjusting with her new family and should not be disturbed particularly in sharing news with suhaana abt her ex-boyfriend.they should have themselves visited sid and known his condition and informed her.

-suhaana instead of being so educated and after so many things happening in the house due to her immaturity should have informed rano or badimaa before leaving to visit sid and abt being not able to pickup meethi(atleast some presence of mind particularly when it involves a kid who loves her alot and whose parents trusted her and gave her the responsibility)there's no wonder that rajni said she doesn't have in suhaana.

-ishaan is giving her ample time to settle down and ignoring her mistakes(even those involving sid.)

Probably this time he should give her gentle ultimatum either she is a Kashyap or show her the door...
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Whatever Suhana did today is .............

..... totally in character. I would've been surprised to see an overnight transformation. I am not judging her actions this time ... she comes from a totally different part of Delhi, where it is okay to be irresponsible, so her transition to Chawri Bazaar will be slow, not dramatic. She has to learn it the hard way. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am definitely waiting for the fireworks, like Shounak Baba has promised ๐Ÿ˜‰

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with al  of  u  i wish k suhana picked up Meethi