The Proposal - Mayur One Shot

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This Mayur shot is dedicated 2 Linz ..... so she pestered me 2 write ths 😳😆 so am postin it ere even though i didnt wana 🤔
ths is ma 1st shot on Mayur pls read n comment/criticise😛

The Proposal

It's a beautiful starry night with a full moon lit sky! The waves a clashing on the rocks n we see an elegant looking white marquee on the beach with candles lit everywhere. From the distance you can see a handsome looking guy dressed in a black suit setting the table in the marquee. After setting the table he looks at his watch, takes a box out of his pocket and starts to pace nervously waiting for someone with music playing in the background.

As we go closer we see the handsome guy is none other then Mayank Sharma, one of the cool dudes of excel college. Today it's a very important day for him as he is finally going to propose to the love of his life!

The scene then switches and we see a girl looking like an angel dressed in a white long gown, her hair put up and she is trying to put the clasp onto her necklace. After finally putting her necklace on she looks at herself in the mirror and we see the girl is Nupur Bhushan. She smiles seeing her own reflection and then runs out in a hurry as she is already late. She goes n sits in the car Mayank has sent for her.

The car stops at its destination and Nupur steps out and looks at the view in awe. Mayank at the same time has heard the sound of the car and has started to walk towards his love, suddenly seeing her he stops in his tracks unable to take his eyes of her and finding it difficult to breathe leaving him in a trance.

Nupur sees standing there and goes running towards him and stops right in front of him, she sees that he is lost somewhere so waves her hand in front of his face. Mayank finally comes out of his trance, he gets down on his knee and holds out the ring and says, "Nupur will you my love do me the honour of being with me forever and ever!"

Nupur upon seeing this can't contain her tears and with a big a smile on her face screams, "Yesssssssss." Mayank slides the big diamond ring on her slender finger, after getting up picks her up in his arms in excitement and spins her around. Both look at each other with their eyes filled with love and happiness!

They then walk into the marquee sit at the table and  have their dinner unable to take their eyes away from each other the candles adding a glow to their smiling faces. After dinner Mayank holds out his hand to Nupur and they both get up for a dance,  their night is then spent magically gazing into each others eyes while dancing in the embrace of  their beloved in a trance not being able to break away from the magnetic pull of their love.

ma 1st ever shot was on AR da link 2 it is:

Edited by 268143 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveee it, Simba!! its so sweet, simple and so well written!! =0)
i could really picture Mayur in it, and im sure Lina will love it!! =DD

lots of love,
Sabz
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os dear............
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ Sabz thanx 4 commentin n i sure hope she does 😛

@ achoose thanx 4 commentin😛