missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I have been jst flicking through various tv serial (popular ones) and noticed that when there is a scene btw the couples they smtyms have different romantic music

I am all aware that "Mahi" ((😡)) is the theme song ...but does that mean we will never get any romantic music played in the 4thcomin scenes btw maan n geet

Music makes the scenes more loved up n special..((not repetive 😆))
Just like the class hum tum kamar mein...behne de  - AMAZING CHOICE...just made the chemistry appear sizzling HOT 😳

Btw im not complaing (even though i have been 4 the past week) - i want ROMANTIC SONGS from now onwards becuase it looks like there are gna be plenty of romantic moments 😛

Any suggestions of songs that u wish to be played

((I'll write them down here))

Miss Amazing x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r right Maahi is getting on my nerves now 😡, they over played it..Maaneet need a new song. jus for them. like DMG. (ishq kaisa  n asmaani rang ho )
I like the song from the movie ' i like luv stories' 'sadka kiya' 😊but i donno if its good one in lyrics for maaneet. coz i don't understand hindi that well especially wen its in the poetic form..i saw a VM for Maaneet w/ the song 'Tu Jaanu Na' from the movie "APKGK' it was really nice...😍'ishq hua' from Aaja Nachale is nice, i think it will be niceif they can from Geet's POV👍🏼. i m craazy about the music..if i go on w/ ma fav, it will be a long list in hindi n i can't recall all ma them 😉.
these are few of my choices...
😊

keep smiling n spread it around.

blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i was going to say Tu Jaane Na! i think its perfect for Maaneet! Tera Hone Laga Ho from APKGK, Kya Hua Tujhe from Tumko Na Bhool Payenge 😆 that song would be great!