India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

i was bored #2

Tishy_Fishy Senior Member
Tishy_Fishy
Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Dont look at me, Dont talk to me, dont act like im there, dont see me, dont even hear me. Dont act like your awear.

Do things really happen for a reason?...Well what was the reason for this? If only your had an answer. Why dont you see me? Why do you want to leave me? Why are you doing this to me? Why wont you look my way. Why cant you hear my voice, my words. Dont even try look my way. Its happened, wont go away, cant be taken back because words cant be unsaid once there already out. Tell me why you dont want me. Will you answer me? Are you scared? Is there something I need to know?  

Lay my head down, hope for a dream? hope for the sceen?Why wont you look at me? Am i invidible? Are you betraying me? Maybe you just dont understand. Things dont make sence. Why doesnt it make sence? Are you doing this on purpose? WHY DONT YOU SEE ME? im not invisible, maybe you just cant see. Are you ignoring me? Maybe one day i'll wake up and this will all be a dream. Are you really worth crying over?

*sometimes when i got things happening in my life, I write as you can see. comments are welcome!*

*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
lolz whoa tasha.. why didnt u go for tha sho dat was happin n skewl
u couldve said dis n front of da skewl n won.. man
like omg ur good!
Tishy_Fishy Senior Member
Tishy_Fishy
Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 8:45am | IP Logged
lol thanx nisha.. its nice to hear sumone does like it