Abray

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by Aabrayy

twin sis.....sup? how r ya?
as usual, u took those words from my mind LOL
but im still as scared as happy, scared coz i dnt believ in the CVs, they may turn things in a negetive way any time.

oey Abi where were u haan missed ya inna saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHug.

reg same thought daikha i told u na we are same sameWink

i an scared that they would leave us hanging whole week yara like they would show us prats revealing whole truth infront of everyone and krishna's face will be likeShocked

the epi ends here and do watch pratigya mon to friday next week.

i would be like................................OuchConfusedDead

but in the promo it is mentioned that ther'll b sum twist on 29th, they marked the date.
mayb we'll see krishna rxn this friday, and then kriya's decision, union, fights, separation (watevr happens) will b on next week

abi the week will end at truth reveleation and then next week will start with ammaji's curses, ss's bad words shakti's ugly looks and ghanti laal's music hours

krishna's reaction will be shown in next week 4sure

then wat wil b shown in 29th??Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Happy Happy days are here~~ (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
@Abi: whole epi will contain.... loud music...... loud expressions.......loud dialogues...... loud crying..........btw we have forgotton komal's loud getup in this...... :P :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sAbray

anu-s

IF-Dazzler

anu-s

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged

@Abi: whole epi will contain.... loud music...... loud expressions.......loud dialogues...... loud crying..........btw we have forgotton komal's loud getup in this...... :P :D

And you forget to mention camera zooming all around on every characters faces .................ROFL

Abraywaniya_fatima

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

And you forget to mention camera zooming all around on every characters faces .................ROFL

oh yeah.......u galz are right, thats the old way of dragging a epi for next week ROFL ROFL

anu-swaniya_fatima

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged

ahhhhhhhhhhh saari haan my fault.......Wink zoom to nainaji's face.. she will be likeShocked the whole saxena family will follow her footsteps.

kia family hai yaarrrLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged

oh yeah.......u galz are right, thats the old way of dragging a epi for next week ROFL ROFL

Abi,

thats what we call a filler epi which we have seen so many timesWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged

@joey: is it because krish will be there or will u accompany me jana :) :P

honestly speaking i am dieing to see some hutkay expressions on her face its more than  8 months we have been witnessing this torture.
me too!!! am eager to watch the romantic side of pratigya! Day Dreaming
yaar it seems like krishna se ziyada we are eager 4r their romance to begin! WinkLOL
creatives have mercy on us, show some cute romantic scenes Angry

anu-swaniya_fatima

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoeyZaza

@joey: is it because krish will be there or will u accompany me jana :) :P

honestly speaking i am dieing to see some hutkay expressions on her face its more than  8 months we have been witnessing this torture.
me too!!! am eager to watch the romantic side of pratigya! Day Dreaming
yaar it seems like krishna se ziyada we are eager 4r their romance to begin! WinkLOL
creatives have mercy on us, show some cute romantic scenes Angry

array ever since krishna has seen pratigya i have been w8ing for these ahem ahem scenes i told u na i would be at cloud nine dreaming whole night about their........ u know what i meanWink

anu-sFilza.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top