Why is Damini not wearing white?

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all,

Am sorry to be ignorant of the customs. But when everyone is wearing white, why is Damini still in a colour saree?
i was also wondering abt it.u've almost wrote my words & gud topic.πŸ‘πŸ‘though its not necessary 2 wear white only at funerals now-a-days. i don't know of oder states but in HP i've seeen ppl wearing light colour cloths & ladies even married1s don't wear bindi or sindoor 4 sum days( even who came 2 mourn).

but yes in dis show wen they'd showed all oders in white den why damini was in oder colour.πŸ˜•πŸ˜• as she'd also came wid divya & oders.
Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago
hey may be their had been no more white sarre in the b-house.. as thakurain ichcha and all the others had wore white saree's in the b-house itself
Damini doesnt have money to buy a white saree ... And nani stole the only one she had πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Damini being a widow herself  always wears simple sarees......... when damini heard the news she came along in whatever she was wearing n never went back to change ...as most probably she wanted to be with ichcha all the time to give emotional support and did not want to leave her alone for a single moment........
Totally agree, this makes no sense. She looks so out of place there, but then again, thats probably why the CVs kept her in her naukrani costume. If she was wearing white too then no one could tell the difference b/w Damini and the thakurs.πŸ€”

yeah dats quite illogical ..................

mourning is similar 4 all whether thakurs or servants.......
and why mai had her hair open?????????
is dere any special reason 4 dat???
Originally posted by pooja83

yeah dats quite illogical ..................

mourning is similar 4 all whether thakurs or servants.......
and why mai had her hair open?????????
is dere any special reason 4 dat???

she was modelling for the fructis shampoo n godrej hair dye advert at the same time....
Originally posted by cjs369

she was modelling for the fructis shampoo n godrej hair dye advert at the same time....

🀣 🀣 🀣 she looks so artificial
May be tapsaya the queen of stealing besides many other disgracious qualities must have stolen it..well done QoS