Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 39

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Originally posted by shonapinky

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaabzzz...ShockedDancingDancingherz a big hug frm me for diz newzzzzHugoh no am glad he iz nw part of such  a serioz show....!!!coz i love him as Duttta ppatil...and v ll now get to see Dutta patil in a varied costumez...!!!!lolLOLHugtankz 4 sharing yaar....now i will hav to jump 2 star one during weekendz...!!Big smile

Ur welcum Shona ...Hug
U wanna see  serious Mishal .....
That would b kooollllll too .....coz we hav seen serious Dutta but never serious Mishal ...
par dil maange masti bhara Mishal .....!Embarrassed

Thats ok...its a good move and doesnt take away from his Dutta bhau image. I hope he does a good job...channel likes him and he gets more such chances to host. Kabhi na kabhi he will get a masti bhara show.
The good thing for us is that we can look forward to seeing MR on weekends and that too in different clothes apart from his bhau uniform.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-sub_rosaDew-dropImmaculateDream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37 (Page 4)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

It's so funny, we were all just talking about this yesterday--Mishal hosting, that is.

Not what I think we meant, but still wonderful news for fans. Anyplace that allows him to showcase his natural exuberance and charm and wit, will win out.

Congratulations Mishal.

Looks like lots of us were wishing for the same thing. LOL! so the universe conspired to make it happen. and also lets not forget the JMM track. the CVs listened to us..and the best thing is they reaped benefits in terms of trps.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-sub_rosaveracity

eternity_of_luv

IF-Rockerz

eternity_of_luv

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
i had watched mano ya na mano season 1 now mishal is hosting season 2 it will be more interesting to see mishal and mano ya na mano.TongueSmileWinkLOL

Edited by neverforget - 27 July 2010 at 7:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew-drop

-Roopa-

Goldie

-Roopa-

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Wow!!!!  ye kya.. all our wishes getting granted..Dancing  Dancing
We were discussing about the same yesterday.. today what I see ??

Thanks for sharing with us..SmileSmile

The show is also very interesting.. Mishal has selected a good show.. and they also have a scientific approach here.. Great!!
I don't think we will see less of him in LTL because of this because as per what producer has said they have already started to shoot and have done with few episodes and still we are seeing mishal everyday in LTL...Smile

And it will also be nice to see a serious Mishal..LOL

Congratulations Mishal!  and all the very best Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaDew-dropveracityRockChicGirl

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Thats ok...its a good move and doesnt take away from his Dutta bhau image. I hope he does a good job...channel likes him and he gets more such chances to host. Kabhi na kabhi he will get a masti bhara show.
The good thing for us is that we can look forward to seeing MR on weekends and that too in different clothes apart from his bhau uniform.

I think ,,,,this is gonna b the most appealing ....
Mishal finally in casuals .........
We hav had enough of pathanis ......!
LOL

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Great,...cant wait to see Mishal in a non-Dutta avtar!!

betty123

IF-Rockerz

betty123

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! dats awsum yar.now v can drool over him in weekends toooooWinkLOL.........

suhana19

IF-Rockerz

suhana19

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
thanx shabz for the article yaar Hug can"t wait to see him hosting the show ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top