Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37 (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 39

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

^^thanks for the promo...he's lookin cute there..TongueLOL

I have uploaded the first epi.. just Mishal's hosting parts..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nazia.icycoolsub_rosa-Ritz-shonapinky-Carrie-Dew-dropRoyalLEO_KrrishRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37 (Page 32)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zeekaytg

Groupbie

zeekaytg

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
awesome .................................

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
thanks for the linksSmile

taherav

taherav

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

Originally posted by Dew-drop

Hi Nishtha..
Welcum 2 the LTL Forum...
& of course u can pen down ur thoughts ...every member has a right to voice down his/ her opinion & as 4 it being critical of him ,,, i m sure our members will b more than ready to defend him...

LOLLOLLOLLOL trust me am not here to have an agrument...nd will agree with everything as MR is indeed an awesome actor and looks witty intellegent too, which is a must for an actor to be successful.So he does have all the ingredients to excel in the tellydom.Thumbs Up saying this without an iota of doubt...Clap

Now coming back to MYNM i think the weakest link about his personality is his voice which is very shrill and boyish, while to be a successful host your voice should be huskier and  should sound mature.Which he is lacking at the moment...about his hosting techniques, i think he is moving alot and trying to act after every word and want to put more expressions, which isnt required that much. And no need to emphasis certain words let it come and flow naturally which will be better .Just my opinion.Smile 
hey nishtha..u know i didn't get a chance to watch both the episodes because my brother wanted to watch stupid cricket test matches (how borrriiing!!!!) but did manage to catch a glimpse of him and u r rite...he does try to over emphasise on words and puts too much body language to the scripts...he shud just speak naturally and let the actual story do the talking...like dean cain who hosts ripley's believe it or not....he just talks normally and naturally and lets the stories create the desired effect on the viewers.. (btw i may be wrong but i think MNYM is an indian version of ripley's believe it or not...rite?)

taherav

taherav

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Oh god..............jiju ki style pe main fida.... Day Dreaming 'Aap mano yah na mano' haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

U saw the show ....
my family was watching uttaran maha epi again ...
Ouch
hey dew drop so what exactly happened in the maha episode?? i don't watch uttaran at all but yeh maha epi ka ad dekh dekh kar cudn't help asking!!LOLLOL
lol i know this is just a MNYNM discussion thread??

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys...MR fanclub is now up on indya.com. Do join in and also give ur feedback:

Note...this the official channel fan club so its one of the best ways to give fb straight to star one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-sub_rosakhushix

sub_rosa

IF-Dazzler

sub_rosa

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by Nishtha

Hi Nishtha..
Welcum 2 the LTL Forum...
& of course u can pen down ur thoughts ...every member has a right to voice down his/ her opinion & as 4 it being critical of him ,,, i m sure our members will b more than ready to defend him...

</div>

LOLLOLLOLLOLtrust me am not here to have an agrument...nd will agree with everything as MR is indeed an awesome actor and looks witty intellegent too, which is a must for an actor to be successful.So he does have all the ingredients to excel in the tellydom.Thumbs Up saying this without an iota of doubt...Clap

Now coming back to MYNM i think the weakest link about his personality is his voice which is very shrill and boyish, while to be a successful host your voice should be huskier and should sound mature.Which he is lacking at the moment...about his hosting techniques, i think he is moving alot and trying to act after every word and want to put more expressions, which isnt required that much. And no need to emphasis certain words let it come and flow naturally which will be better .Just my opinion.Smile

<div>
I thought the complete opposite.Anchoring came very naturally to him. After the fierce Dutta Bhau I was pleasantly surprised to see him so poised. His voice modulation was perfect.I see some veteran actors shrill embarrasinglywhen it comes to this type of shows but Mishal proved himself a pro.His voice is one to diefor!Ask any LTL lady & u'll get all sort of adjectives that'll make u blush.EmbarrassedLOLAnd no I don't think he moved much at all. As for the last comment the subject of the first episode was a bit painful it was necessary to emphasize certain words to convey the shock & anguish. Mishal did a commendable job for a first timer as an anchor.

And he was better in the second episode! I think we should give him a little time to get accustomed to this new set-up...and then judge his performance!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I wonder if we will ever get the MYNM forum ....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top