Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

No place at inlaw's place without husband (Page 4)

mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by mkdeepaa

I really felt bad seeing Icha out of home in yesterday's episode. As there is no place at husband's home with out him. In presence of husband no one can dare to speak or point. Though the husband is addict, physco his presence and absence makes lot of difference at in laws place.

Though it is a modern or educated world in most of the families it is applicable, either they drive daughter in law because they just find no importance in her without their son or are worried she will claim for the property.  But do there are exceptional families, who love their daughter in law as their own daughter.      

Very good topic Deepa hats off to u highlighting this malady in our society, i guess this is atleast one good reason every girl shud be well educated n independent...Embarrassed...hope ppl dont say I am degrading them bcoz they r uneducated n unemployed....i read from else where tht Mai was horrible to Ichcha, i cud nt expect any thing more classy from the uncivilised illiterate mean minded Mai, Baldev n Co..bunch...
this behaviour is not limited to uneducated families...so called modern educated families of the uplifted society also behave the same..my maasi got widowed quite young..and her in laws started their "kha gayi bete ko" crap almost a couple days later only..when in fact frankly they themselves were responsible..diabetic insaan ko sharbat pilayenge to aur kya hoga..and when my maasi used to protest they used to shut her up..my maasi was not even in the city when this happened,maybe things wud have been different tht ill fated night if she was..anyways they had full plans of kicking her out bt dint want to let her son go wid her..after all "son" hai..long legal hassles and all..finally all got better and they both moved back to my nanu's place..quite a lot of people have this mentality of getting a servant cum nurse cum incubating machine in the name of marriage..its sad..

Very sad... people's attitude towards DIL is just blame and treat her as servant and nurse.

Go to top