Uttaran

No place at inlaw's place without husband (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Deepa this is the situation in quite a few families even in this age n time....the connection to the DIL(daughter in law) is only thru the son once the son is gone she becomes a responsibility that no one wants to take...or even if allowed to stay is treated worse than a servant...
But here in the btoon house Angry i find them such snobs....mai never wanted ichcha to be her DiL simply because she was not a thakur n a maids daughter...but in vansh's case she saw an opprtunity for her son to come out of his drugs and a nurse to take care of him all his life....so happily convinced everyone for this marriage....
.now when he is no more this selfish family dont need her anymore....so sitting on a her high horse mai has passed judgement that ichcha is the cause of all that has happened n shud leave btoon house....to hell with them ichcha is better off with jogi n ammu atleast they will take care of her....n hope veer gives this bundela family a good bashing when he returns home n realises that ichcha has been thrown out.....

But how hurting feelings it gives to any girl seeing this change, when she has respected and cared everyone in the family.

Veer will bash no doubt but it will not match with Vansh's bashing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesarunima_LUITtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No place at inlaw's place without husband (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

Originally posted by cjs369

Deepa this is the situation in quite a few families even in this age n time....the connection to the DIL(daughter in law) is only thru the son once the son is gone she becomes a responsibility that no one wants to take...or even if allowed to stay is treated worse than a servant...
But here in the btoon house Angry i find them such snobs....mai never wanted ichcha to be her DiL simply because she was not a thakur n a maids daughter...but in vansh's case she saw an opprtunity for her son to come out of his drugs and a nurse to take care of him all his life....so happily convinced everyone for this marriage....
.now when he is no more this selfish family dont need her anymore....so sitting on a her high horse mai has passed judgement that ichcha is the cause of all that has happened n shud leave btoon house....to hell with them ichcha is better off with jogi n ammu atleast they will take care of her....n hope veer gives this bundela family a good bashing when he returns home n realises that ichcha has been thrown out.....

But how hurting feelings it gives to any girl seeing this change, when she has respected and cared everyone in the family.

Veer will bash no doubt but it will not match with Vansh's bashing

how true deepa...I too felt very bad for Ichcha...idhar abhi vansh ki chita ki aag thandi bhi nahi hui aur ye bekaar logone uski patni ko ghar se nikal bahar kar diya.....
specially that look on taps face wanted to scratch her eyes out shedding those crocodile tears...
mai like some maharani spoke so humiliatingly to ichcha about not having done anything for vansh...when everyone knows poorthing's life just revolved around him only...and what happiness had she got since the day of her marriage??....and now to be thrown out for no fault of hers...UnhappyOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaadivy609veil_of_rosestiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@mkdeepa i agree wid u on mai's stupidity. shes so irritating just like her "laadali bahu". wen she was accusing iccha i felt like stranging her neck alongwid dracula. DeadDeadand dat dracula was happy & feeling content wen iccha went wid divya & jogi.

and i undersatand iccha's condition 4 blaming veer as almost similar 'd happened wid us wen my dad died in an accident. our grandmother blamed sum of our relatives responsible 4  dis whom she was not on talking terms. though rest of our family & my dad never thought like her & quite frndly wid dem. so wen dis happened she blamed dem.but we never blamed & also understood our grandmothre's great grief as no mother can see her son's death in front of her. and later on she bcame fond of their little granddaughther so much dat wenever she came 2 our home in village she gave her sweets 2 eat.SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzarunima_LUIT

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@mkdeepa i agree wid u on mai's stupidity. shes so irritating just like her "laadali bahu". wen she was accusing iccha i felt like stranging her neck alongwid dracula. DeadDeadand dat dracula was happy & feeling content wen iccha went wid divya & jogi.

and i undersatand iccha's condition 4 blaming veer as almost similar 'd happened wid us wen my dad died in an accident. our grandmother blamed sum of our relatives responsible 4  dis whom she was not on talking terms. though rest of our family & my dad never thought like her & quite frndly wid dem. so wen dis happened she blamed dem.but we never blamed & also understood our grandmothre's great grief as no mother can see her son's death in front of her. and later on she bcame fond of their little granddaughther so much dat wenever she came 2 our home in village she gave her sweets 2 eat.SmileSmile

Thanks for sharing about your dad, I wish his memories give you strength.

In real case I understand blaming others even there is no evidence as due to loss of loved one it is their state of mind like your granny.

But Maie is driving her own family member out of house she is disguisting lady from the day one just like her laadli bahu.

In today's precap they showed Veer at Jogis house to say sorry to Icha and take her at home.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiny15

and i undersatand iccha's condition 4 blaming veer as almost similar 'd happened wid us wen

But Maie is driving her own family member out of house she is disguisting lady from the day one just like her laadli bahu.

In today's precap they showed Veer at Jogis house to say sorry to Icha and take her at home.

ya they showed veer has gone to apologise to ichcha...but the state of mind in which ichcha is, i am afraid she will again start screaming n accusing veer of vansh's murder.....i dont want them standing against each other ...hope veer is able to convince ichcha that when he reached the spot vansh was already shot...i want ichcha n veer together shud cathch the culprit.......tapasya

n jogi shud not allow ichcha to go back

Edited by cjs369 - 27 July 2010 at 11:59am

mkdeepaatiny15

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
This is not a correct time for Veer to go and meet Icha, these CVs
unnecessarily wants to show conflict between Veer -Icha so they will show Icha will insult Veer and all stuff Angry

The evidence and proof are on the way, no idea it will expose Tapu or save her. But it will sure grab for one month. 

cjs369tiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

I really felt bad seeing Icha out of home in yesterday's episode. As there is no place at husband's home with out him. In presence of husband no one can dare to speak or point. Though the husband is addict, physco his presence and absence makes lot of difference at in laws place.

Though it is a modern or educated world in most of the families it is applicable, either they drive daughter in law because they just find no importance in her without their son or are worried she will claim for the property.  But do there are exceptional families, who love their daughter in law as their own daughter.      

Very good topic Deepa hats off to u highlighting this malady in our society, i guess this is atleast one good reason every girl shud be well educated n independent...Embarrassed...hope ppl dont say I am degrading them bcoz they r uneducated n unemployed....i read from else where tht Mai was horrible to Ichcha, i cud nt expect any thing more classy from the uncivilised illiterate mean minded Mai, Baldev n Co..bunch...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaacjs369anu rulztiny15

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

I really felt bad seeing Icha out of home in yesterday's episode. As there is no place at husband's home with out him. In presence of husband no one can dare to speak or point. Though the husband is addict, physco his presence and absence makes lot of difference at in laws place.

Though it is a modern or educated world in most of the families it is applicable, either they drive daughter in law because they just find no importance in her without their son or are worried she will claim for the property.  But do there are exceptional families, who love their daughter in law as their own daughter.      

Very good topic Deepa hats off to u highlighting this malady in our society, i guess this is atleast one good reason every girl shud be well educated n independent...Embarrassed...hope ppl dont say I am degrading them bcoz they r uneducated n unemployed....i read from else where tht Mai was horrible to Ichcha, i cud nt expect any thing more classy from the uncivilised illiterate mean minded Mai, Baldev n Co..bunch...

Thank you Shivani Smile. You are right education is the biggest strength and support of any person. But the  fact is at in laws house no other person can be lovable and trustworthy than husband. Even in the both cases of educated and uneducated girl it is very bad to see there is no love and support from other family members at husbands side.

tiny15shivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top