No place at inlaw's place without husband

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I really felt bad seeing Icha out of home in yesterday's episode. As there is no place at husband's home with out him. In presence of husband no one can dare to speak or point. Though the husband is addict, physco his presence and absence makes lot of difference at in laws place.

Though it is a modern or educated world in most of the families it is applicable, either they drive daughter in law because they just find no importance in her without their son or are worried she will claim for the property.  But do there are exceptional families, who love their daughter in law as their own daughter.      
Edited by mkdeepaa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

I really felt bad seeing Icha out of home in yesterday's episode. As there is no place at husband's home with out him. In presence of husband no one can dare to speak or point. Though the husband is addict, physco his presence and absence makes lot of difference at in laws place.

Though it is a modern or educated world in most of the families it is applicable, either they drive daughter in law because they just find no importance in her without their son or are worried she will claim for the property. But do there are exceptional families, who love their daughter in law as their own daughter.

yeah deepa; such exceptional families are what they are cos they know how to use their education to improve their cultural lives; but see the bundelas are not educated na thts the problem; daddaji toh obviously paathshaala nahi gaye honge; mai ko shayad 'not fit for education as doesnt knw how to use brains' kehke school se nikaal diya hoga ; umeed se toh primary school se zyaada umeed nahi; vansh bhi school me hi pervert hogaya; only veer was educated and he is int he jail now.. rest not worth speaking...so there is no educated person in the family to teach them how to treat their widowed daughter in law in a cultured manner;Edited by IisBliss - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes that was so sad and not even a single B-toons objected to Mai's decision 😑
I hope when Veer comes back he'll give a proper scolding to B-toons
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice topic deepaπŸ‘.....u know it is reality..gradually the members lose their connection 4 the widow...c most widows end up in maayka or ashrams..plus ..ya non of the bundela s r tryin to understand or ask Ichcha ki wat she has seen tht makes here accuse Veer?πŸ˜•
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah Deepa That was the saddest part yesterday.....What all she spoke Never saw her son happy it seems 😲 It was basically her Mistae which resulted in all this She forced everyone to agree for this marriage Praised Ichcha in front of everyone And now 😑 Are Daddaji and Baba(understandable) show pieces in that house......Useless people.....Seriously I felt Chanda was showing real Concern for Ichcha.....I wanted Jogi to scold that lady that she didn't listen when He told that his son required a nurse and is now blaming her 😑 😑 😑 Waiting for Veer to return
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

nice topic deepaπŸ‘.....u know it is reality..gradually the members lose their connection 4 the widow...c most widows end up in maayka or ashrams..plus ..ya non of the bundela s r tryin to understand or ask Ichcha ki wat she has seen tht makes here accuse Veer?πŸ˜•

Thank you dear 😊... and you are right in reality same happens with widows. Even if they know the truth they don't want to be in favor of widow bahu all they have  is hatred feeling, we can see how people change the way daddaji left without saying word with Ammo and that Baba joru ka gulam unable to open his mouth to answer Jogi. πŸ˜‘
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Yeah Deepa That was the saddest part yesterday.....What all she spoke Never saw her son happy it seems 😲 It was basically her Mistae which resulted in all this She forced everyone to agree for this marriage Praised Ichcha in front of everyone And now 😑 Are Daddaji and Baba(understandable) show pieces in that house......Useless people.....Seriously I felt Chanda was showing real Concern for Ichcha.....I wanted Jogi to scold that lady that she didn't listen when He told that his son required a nurse and is now blaming her 😑 😑 😑 Waiting for Veer to return

I agree divya they just know how to defend their son and blame daughter in law, it was whole mistake of maie to marry Icha with Vansh and now she is saying ek pal ka sukoon nahi mila but if it would have happened with her  own daughter she would said  ek pal ka pyar nahi mila...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Deepa this is the situation in quite a few families even in this age n time....the connection to the DIL(daughter in law) is only thru the son once the son is gone she becomes a responsibility that no one wants to take...or even if allowed to stay is treated worse than a servant...
But here in the btoon house 😑 i find them such snobs....mai never wanted ichcha to be her DiL simply because she was not a thakur n a maids daughter...but in vansh's case she saw an opprtunity for her son to come out of his drugs and a nurse to take care of him all his life....so happily convinced everyone for this marriage....
.now when he is no more this selfish family dont need her anymore....so sitting on a her high horse mai has passed judgement that ichcha is the cause of all that has happened n shud leave btoon house....to hell with them ichcha is better off with jogi n ammu atleast they will take care of her....n hope veer gives this bundela family a good bashing when he returns home n realises that ichcha has been thrown out.....

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Deepa this is the situation in quite a few families even in this age n time....the connection to the DIL(daughter in law) is only thru the son once the son is gone she becomes a responsibility that no one wants to take...or even if allowed to stay is treated worse than a servant...
But here in the btoon house 😑 i find them such snobs....mai never wanted ichcha to be her DiL simply because she was not a thakur n a maids daughter...but in vansh's case she saw an opprtunity for her son to come out of his drugs and a nurse to take care of him all his life....so happily convinced everyone for this marriage....
.now when he is no more this selfish family dont need her anymore....so sitting on a her high horse mai has passed judgement that ichcha is the cause of all that has happened n shud leave btoon house....to hell with them ichcha is better off with jogi n ammu atleast they will take care of her....n hope veer gives this bundela family a good bashing when he returns home n realises that ichcha has been thrown out.....

But how hurting feelings it gives to any girl seeing this change, when she has respected and cared everyone in the family.

Veer will bash no doubt but it will not match with Vansh's bashing
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

But how hurting feelings it gives to any girl seeing this change, when she has respected and cared everyone in the family.

Veer will bash no doubt but it will not match with Vansh's bashing

how true deepa...I too felt very bad for Ichcha...idhar abhi vansh ki chita ki aag thandi bhi nahi hui aur ye bekaar logone uski patni ko ghar se nikal bahar kar diya.....
specially that look on taps face wanted to scratch her eyes out shedding those crocodile tears...
mai like some maharani spoke so humiliatingly to ichcha about not having done anything for vansh...when everyone knows poorthing's life just revolved around him only...and what happiness had she got since the day of her marriage??....and now to be thrown out for no fault of hers...πŸ˜”