India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Update for Feb 7 -Rohit falls in love

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Bodi falls on the ground and looks at Sonya, and starts crying.  The cell phone rings and Sonya picks it up.  Its Ayush she calls him home immediately.  Sonya goes to help Bodi and says sorry many times.  He asks why did you push me Sonya says why did you hold on to me so tight?  Bodi says, but you are my friend.  Sonya does not want to really talk about this with Bodi so she says sorry again. 

Mayank gives Dr.Seth a rose and Dr.Seth looks confused.  Mayank says to Dr.Seth "you are a big part of my life."  Dr.Seth takes the rose.  Mayank is thinking to himself it is so easy to make a spot in a women's heart, he is saying that with a evil grin on his face. 

Ayush comes and he asks Sonya what's wrong.  Sonya says, "Sorry, I pushed Bodi by mistake."  Ayush says its okay.  Sonya is thinking that wont you ask me why.  Ayush does not ask anything.  Sonya does not what to tell him why she pushed Bodi.  Bodi asks Ayush when are we going to Vardaan?

Bodi's at Vardaan and Ayush and Dr.K talk about his improvement.  She says she will do a test to see what he is thinking. 

The next part is pretty romantic and funny.  There is someone entering Vardaan's canteen, it's a girl and every guy who is in Vardaan's canteen keeps on starting at her.  Rohit brings her a chair and she sits down.  Rohit just stares at her while she is sitting down.  The girl says, "I know why you have not gone yet and it's not good to stare at a girl.LOL"  Rohit snaps out of the staring moment.  Rohit and her talk about the food at Vardaan's Canteen..the way he talks to her is soo funny! LOL

Ayush and Dr.K are walking off and they meet Dr.Dalmia.  He says that for Valentines day they are going to have a Charity show at Vardaan, because they need funds for the patients.  Ayush says he would love to help out. 

Ayush is waiting at the Canteen for Sonya and she comes.  Then later Rohit comes and says "Love changes everything for everyone" Ayush and Sonya are amazed to see that he is thinking about love.  He declares that he has fallen in love with Neetu [the new girl who entered Vardaan's canteen, just before] Ayush says go tell her, so Rohit leaves. 

Ayush is making plans for the Charity show and Dr.K comes in.  Ayush and Dr.K talk about love in general.  After Ayush leaves in her mind Dr.K says "Ayush, why are you so romantic and why do you want to make everybody else romantic too?" 

Sonya and Ayush's mom talk and Sonya says how Bodi is mad at her.  She says well then make it up to him, show him is favorite doll he will be happySmile.  Sonya goes to Vardaan and meets Bodi.  When she shows him the doll, Bodi says" I don't want that doll..she is Tani and Tani is bad."  Sonya is shocked and confused to hear this and the show ends on her face. 

Edited by meghavi - 07 February 2005 at 7:23pm

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile
Nisha82 Senior Member