Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Secret Relationship in Trouble

27 July, 2010

Rumors are rife that things are not going well between  Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. However, it wasn't officially revealed that two stars were in a relationship. But multiple media reports said that the two were indeed a pair. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, though pretty young in age, have smartly dodged the tricky questions of media in this regard for years. Sometimes they used humor and silence to maintain the curiosity.

Kristen Stewart's absence from the guest list of Teen Choice Awards certainly revived the speculations of things not going well between the two. Robert Pattinson, however, confirmed his participation in the show, which will feature Kardashian sisters, Sandra Bullock and Leighton Meester. According to Ok! Magazine, Rob will be accompanied by his Twilight co-star Ashley Greene at the glittering awards, which is scheduled to be held on August 8.

The magazine sees something fishy behind Stewart's absence from the guest list. It's learnt that K Stew is not very big fan of awards nights and openly discussed about her embarrassing blunders at previous shows. Heat magazine reports that K-Stew was left exhausted after the hectic schedule for promotion of latest vampire flick Eclipse. Most probably the girl is taking some time out. Kim K's presence is also going to very interesting. Many speculate that romance can once again brew in case the two hottie face each other.

The development comes a day after The National Enquirer reported that R-Pattz made the 'difficult decision' call it off with Kristen, who is pretending not to be caring but is very hurt inside. A source told MTV.com that Rob: "Now looks really happy, as if someone had lifted a great weight lifted." The insider added that Kristen, who recently said that the unprecedented stardom with Twilight was 'killing her': " does care, but it hurts more than it has been demonstrated." Some sources have even suggested that K-Stew and Rob's rumored relationship was just a publicity stunt and that an attempt hide a fact that Pattinson is in love with a former unnamed British model.

Link - http://www.timesnewsline.com/news/Robert-Pattinson-and-Kristen-Stewarts-Secret-Relationship-in-Trouble-1280210879/

Edited by mahnaz_00 - 27 July 2010 at 1:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Secret Rela" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
huuuhhh m maddd noww lol rumours rumours nd rumoursss

saimaz

saimaz

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
all this hype reminds me of that old rajesh khanna song, 'kuch to log kahen gay, logon ka kaam hai kehna...'
all i want is that they stick long enough to complete the last movies...and they're so young that a long term thing may be too complicated for them...maybe we should initiate a 'stop bugging robsten' movement on the net so that they are left to their own devices for some time...

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Ugh!! Media piss off!
Rob was just in Malibu for a little break also seen at the 'Salt' screening so I think he would be happy to get a little break.
Also what's up with the whole Kim thing????
And Kris is busy so she isn't going, Rob got some time so he is going also I think If he were missing and Kris media
would make up shot like scret get away or headed to honeymoon! Haws!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rob_ian

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
OH-MY-GOD!!!!! I'm going to break something. LOL. What is up with people??? Why don't the media leave them ALONE! GOSH! I have a feeling the media is bent on bothering the two actors endlessly.

*Jot*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rob_ian

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Ugh!! Media piss off!
Rob was just in Malibu for a little break also seen at the 'Salt' screening so I think he would be happy to get a little break.
Also what's up with the whole Kim thing????
And Kris is busy so she isn't going, Rob got some time so he is going also I think If he were missing and Kris media
would make up shot like scret get away or headed to honeymoon! Haws!

U said that like you are their PR or agent or sumthing..... LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

but i agree with you, This Media... can really screw the celebraties' life by writing any crap!!! i feel bad for them (celebs)

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
^^Well Anjz he is my husband I do keep track of where he s yaar! Lol

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

^^Well Anjz he is my husband I do keep track of where he s yaar! Lol

your DREAM husband LOL LOL LOL LOL