Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 4teen12

If you stay in India, or even otherwise, have you seen an adv. which used to come...the guy coming down the stairs n spitting in front of another guys appartment n he going n cleaning it.....

Every Indian citizen must undergo compulsory MIlitary training (5 yrs) and sent to Singapore to learn street-manners

Once I met a visiting swamy in Singapore and he refused to throw his little newspaper wrapper claiming "Panch sow dollar fine " with a very worried look.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Summer3

Once I met a visiting swamy in Singapore and he refused to throw his little newspaper wrapper claiming "Panch sow dollar fine " with a very worried look.

summerji..India mein to hawaldaar pachaas rupees lekar chhor dega......pehle to policewalon ko bhejna parega Singapore tameez sikhane๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing so much medical info. related to paan๐Ÿ˜Š.....Well i didn't know the reason it is not used in Shivji's pooja....but nw i know it๐Ÿ˜Š......BTW, i like eating paan....am a girl still i like eating it๐Ÿ˜†......Although i eat it just once or twice a year at the most๐Ÿ˜†...'coz it decolourises your teeth...BTW, in India we get superb paans even at local shops๐Ÿ˜‰......And 'Banarasi paan' ke baare mein toh kaun nahi janta....๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Krishy_ - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishy_

Thanks for sharing so much medical info. related to paan๐Ÿ˜Š.....Well i didn't know the reason it is not used in Shivji's pooja....but nw i know it๐Ÿ˜Š......BTW, i like eating paan....am a girl still i like eating it๐Ÿ˜†......Although i eat it just once or twice a year at the most๐Ÿ˜†...'coz it decolourises your teeth...BTW, in India we get superb paans even at local shops๐Ÿ˜‰......And 'Banarasi paan' ke baare mein toh kaun nahi janta....๐Ÿ˜Š

Hmm Banarisi paan sounds good.
Looks like lots of sugary stuff

Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

summerji..India mein to hawaldaar pachaas rupees lekar chhor dega......pehle to policewalon ko bhejna parega Singapore tameez sikhane๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
Yes all commercial. Same as in Malaysia and Indonesia.

4teen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

lagta hai chashma kho gaya๐Ÿ˜†

nahi, Rainbow mein humein Haraa bhi dikhta hai aur Laal bhi.

*Moderators note: Edited for personal comments. Please refrain from making personal comments towards members.*

Edited by return_to_hades - 13 years ago
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: P1nk

I swallowed it a few times, i still dont know wether u chew and chuck it or chew and swallow it, or just suck it and not grind it. hmmm

obviously we chew it n swallow it...๐Ÿ˜†
4teen12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Exactly, unless there is danda, we Indians do not understand. Not just in SIngapore, I know of us Indians, who learn all driving etiquettes when in countries like USA, Middle East and Europe but forget the moment we land in India.
A simple rule, stop for pedestrians to cross, indicate to them to cross and then proceed. If this is to be followed in India, the car wudnt move forward...Population, you see.

But yes, Singapore with its strict rules, is a place worth visiting.
4teen12 thumbnail

India too needs this.....

Spit and face eviction, China officials warn

Public urination, tossing fruit peels among no-nos at new housing complex

updated 1/7/2010 5:31:08 AM ET

GUANGZHOU, China โ€” Residents could find themselves homeless if they get caught publicly spitting seven times at a low-income housing complex in a southern Chinese city.

Tossing fruit peels, spitting chewing gum on the ground and urinating in public are other no-nos listed Thursday on a government Web site in Guangzhou. The rules are part of a proposal designed to enforce better behavior at the new public housing project.

Residents who rack up 20 penalty points within two years can lose their homes. People caught spitting or urinating in public earn three points, so seven such infractions could result in expulsion. The government is still collecting public feedback on the proposal.

Public spitting is popular across China, despite repeated campaigns to discourage it.

Chinese authorities made a particular effort to deter the practice before the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34742901/

Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4teen12

Exactly, unless there is danda, we Indians do not understand. Not just in SIngapore, I know of us Indians, who learn all driving etiquettes when in countries like USA, Middle East and Europe but forget the moment we land in India.
A simple rule, stop for pedestrians to cross, indicate to them to cross and then proceed. If this is to be followed in India, the car wudnt move forward...Population, you see.

But yes, Singapore with its strict rules, is a place worth visiting.

India and Pakistan has plenty of democracy but it is in some ways abused as well and causing a lot of hindrance to progress. But will greater affluence and literacy I believe things will change for the better.