Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tash1301 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
cant wait for todays epi.  the cv's have dun an amazin job wit geet and the way they've developed everythin. loved yesterday's epi :) :) :)
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another wonderful bumping
can;t wait for the next epi now
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi faz ! u r just awesome bcoz u get my hormones out of place with ur xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rated description of maneet.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.u r superb.really love u yaar.i loved the episode.it was freakin awesome.
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Faz..thanks for the bumping yaar, get to feel the full fun of the episodes only after your bumping sessionsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ by the way..loved that wicked smiley of yoursπŸ˜†
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Ahahahaha Faz i love you and your bumping topics 🀣 🀣 🀣
I can't stop laughing man! Love how you break into songs which so suit the situation 🀣 and yur X-rated dimaag..haye haye kuriye πŸ˜‰
Man the episodes get better day after day im losing words to describe them now!
And the precap...whoooof! My golly golly gosh! Heatness to the max! ☺️ Balle balle!
Thanks for the bumpah-licious bumping! Love it! πŸ˜›
Edited by ..-..RoKa.._.. - 13 years ago
missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heya faz😊

ok! so now i have much time to reply to your bumping topic. i am a very busy person u seeπŸ˜†. but it doesn't mean that i don't read ur BT, i always wait for ur topicπŸ˜›!

oyeee!! u are not sleeping ,, too bad!! u need to spend less time at outhouseπŸ˜†πŸ˜† , geet ko bhi thora mokaa do yaar!

and to tell ya! your BT have made me a total besharamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( 😲 what i just wrote?😲)

the best part in epi was geet winning the battle and maan losing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† , i love when girls win . yay!! girl power rocks!!!πŸ˜ƒ

and abt ur topic , i was totally ROFLing when u called wolf's voice as NT's voice.πŸ˜† loved it. but i think wolf is much better than NTπŸ˜† dhokaybaaz billi and wolf will be better together.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

keep writing sweety !
bbyee
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tank coo guys πŸ˜†
The emotions, well since I am a saddo I have alot of time on my hands therefore I have alot of time to search for them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi....u r too good in ur bumping session ....thanks for entertaining us again after the show...and yeah one more thing I really like the way Maan asked "Kya Hua" in tonight's precap....coz he already knows that Geet is already in  the bathroom taking bath....
What u saying, bumping was great!
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

That was hilarious!!!! I thought the episode was hilarious but this...🀣🀣🀣

Damn BF i don't know why you think it's crap, but to me it's brilliant as usual!!

Keep posting!!!πŸ˜ƒ jhappis!! πŸ€—
Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago