Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
And Princess I always knew it from the start. It was so much fun that day!! Edited by pujas - 19 years ago
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well that was funny although i missed out on both.πŸ˜•

Cheers,

Rifhat

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: queenbee

Oh Princess!!!!!!!! I just heard about you and Armaan!!!! 😲 πŸ€” πŸ˜• Oh God... This is really sad news... getting divorced is never easy 😭 but plzzz try to control urself... and as for Armaan, from now on I'll control him, don't worry... πŸ˜‰ .. vaise meine suna hai u are donating ur wedding ring to the PM's relief fund ... very brave girl..!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Take care πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
Good luck.. πŸ˜΅πŸ’”

(ARMAAN MEIN AAAYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† )

nice try queenbee, but i'm not divorcing Armaan. I am divoring my made up husband Rahul. so don't worry about Armaan ok. I got it all under controlπŸ˜†

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

Same here, i also wanna say to my friends i am  not engaged !! .... plz i was kidding!

πŸ˜†

Princess you told me that your Wedding Anniversary was on April 12 or something!

Sunny, WOW! I didn't know about that till now.

It's ok princess and sunny. Relax!πŸ˜›

samir_soni thumbnail

i missed the whole part. Princess and Humm don't worry. Almost everyone believe u.

samir_soni thumbnail

did u heard this line? it's from a Rabindranath Tagore's short story.

"she killed herself to prove she was not dead"

samir_soni thumbnail

for u guys, it'll be "she/he got engaged to prove that he/she didn't marry earlier.

I m just joking guys. Plz don't mind

enjoy😊