Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xmuqix

I am also from UK...and know exactly what u mean, scandals like thse happen evrywhere around the world...when i went india yes i hav been in some as well, maybe not as harsh as those in this show...but whats worse than being in a scandal is whn people find out...gossip...goes everywhere and like u mentioned its lik a close knit community...were people are bound to talk

couldn't have agreed with you more..im not the one to take sides, i have always been on both Pratigya & Krishna's side...they both are right and wrong at times.

@ xmuqix, sometime you have to express your POV regardless of the fear that whether it will go against the popular POVs or not.😊
Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAM2U

@ xmuqix, sometime you have to express your POV regardless of the fear that whether it will go against the popular POVs or not.😊

yes thats true, what i meant was i take the side of the person who is right..sometimes its krishna, sometimes pratigya

though i have noticed alot of people not taking pratigya's side all the time even when she is right....i guess they are just die hard krishna fans?!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Originally posted by: xmuqix

yes thats true, what i meant was i take the side of the person who is right..sometimes its krishna, sometimes pratigya

though i have noticed alot of people not taking pratigya's side all the time even when she is right....i guess they are just die hard krishna fans?!

I see nothing wrong to like or dislike a character, that is an indication of  the success of such fictional characters and the entertainment that they are providing. The only thing I don't like is when people become too involved and start to take take things very personally and lose sleep over a serial or a character .😊 
username88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAM2U

I see nothing wrong to like or dislike a character, that is an indication of  the success of such fictional characters and the entertainment that they are providing. The only thing I don't like is when people become too involved and start to take take things very personally and lose sleep over a serial or a character .😊 

yea that never stops, i just stay out of it...no point getting involved, only makes it worse
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Xmuqix, and sam once again...πŸ˜†

I think a lot of people find Pratigya unrealistic, given the situation and the place she is in. Certain aspects of the show is unreal, but women like Pratigya exists but maybe not in the family as shown in the show or the locale. For one thing, a strong woman like that would take one look and think 'big mistake' and try to remove herself from that situation anyhow she could. But more than that, what girl's father and older brother would let her marry into a family like that?...surely they would have looked into the family before marraige?....and please, a girl would not have accepted her own shagun (unless it's a love marriage) so let's not even go there...!!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I do have certain sympathies with her, especially tonight, she is torn between her sasural and maayka (originally it was deliberate, her sasural had no place in her heart but lately not so..)....but a girl wants to be with her family at such times....her mistake was she didn't divide time between two so what SS told her when he heard she waw going to court was correct..

I think one other reason why people go against Pratigya is, she isn't a true icon for the strong female, she just is a character caught in a difficult place out of her own making in some way, now doing the best she can but off course making a lot of mistake. We in our lofty position can clearly see things hence able to pass judgements so sweepingly......whether be it on Krishna or Pratigya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He on other hand is a massively complicated guy, lots of hidden depths but they are poles apart. They started with a lot of problems, misunderstandings piling on by day by day and it looks like they will never meet on a common ground..........but if they actually get locked in a room and talk together, they will find plenty of common ground...😊

But the main thing is there is no right or wrong. We just sit back and see how they resolve it.
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
username88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I think a lot of people find Pratigya unrealistic, given the situation and the place she is in. Certain aspects of the show is unreal, but women like Pratigya exists but maybe not in the family as shown in the show or the locale. For one thing, a strong woman like that would take one look and think 'big mistake' and try to remove herself from that situation anyhow she could. But more than that, what girl's father and older brother would let her marry into a family like that?...surely they would have looked into the family before marraige?....and please, a girl would not have accepted her own shagun (unless it's a love marriage) so let's not even go there...!!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I do have certain sympathies with her, especially tonight, she is torn between her sasural and maayka (originally it was deliberate, her sasural had no place in her heart but lately not so..)....but a girl wants to be with her family at such times....her mistake was she didn't divide time between two so what SS told her when he heard she waw going to court was correct..

I think one other reason why people go against Pratigya is, she isn't a true icon for the strong female, she just is a character caught in a difficult place out of her own making in some way, now doing the best she can but off course making a lot of mistake. We in our lofty position can clearly see things hence able to pass judgements so sweepingly......whether be it on Krishna or Pratigya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He on other hand is a massively complicated guy, lots of hidden depths but they are poles apart. They started with a lot of problems, misunderstandings piling on by day by day and it looks like they will never meet on a common ground..........but if they actually get locked in a room and talk together, they will find plenty of common ground...😊

But the main thing is there is no right or wrong. We just sit back and see how they resolve it.

couldnt have said it better myself😊
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey Dreamy: πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ A well balanced report.

I see Krishna as someone clueless for most part that I feel chagrined at his choices most of the time.  But I admire that in all the upheaval he has faced since the marriage he never loses focus on the fact that he loves his wife. His world of dreams was turned on it's head on his SR#1. He reacted, then regrouped and continued with his plans to win her over. He refused to take NO for an answer and remained persistent. The more she verbally lashed at him  in anger the more he did little things for her and supported her against his family that never missed an opportunity to take a poke at her and ridicule him at the same time. He fought her hatred with love.  I believe that there is no greater power in life than love. Therefore his efforts to win her over with his love appeal a lot to me big time. I am not into the "hot" guy phenomenon. I admire AB for portraying Krishna so brilliantly. His eyes say it all with or without dialogues.

Prats and the Sax family frustrate me. Their lack of pragmatism and constant helplessness about every situation makes one wonder if they ever left the four walls of their homes. The preach their idealism but rarely live it. They hold on to their idealism like a lifeline while trying to stay afloat. Granted they admire and love their father, but aren't they supposed to think for themselves as adults about what is right for their marriage? After all she and Adarsh are the ones to live with their spouses not their Papa? Will they let their parents dictate every decision they make in their marriage? It will be a guaranteed recipe for disaster.

Prats's decision to marry Krishna didn't sit well with me (not realism). But I also believe once she married him she could have communicated her reasons for marrying him. Why didn't she tell him  when he asked her quite a few times "what did I ever do wrong" ?. She held on to her anger so didn't have to deal with the marriage.  It seems they are going in circles. Now that she knows the truth about Angad and his crimes they are  back to round 2 of her not telling him what she knows he needed to know. Either way he would have found out.  Why promise her father when she knew it was wrong? She stood up for the truth when it was a stance against Krishna and his family, why not stand up for it always?  I want  to see her show some genuine remorse for her decisions. She suffered bec of his pursuing her relentlessly until she married him. She has been "punishing" him for that since the wedding.  TIt for tat . But things haven't changed yet. Now he is pursuing her to work on their marriage . For a start she could say sorry like she said thank you today. Then talk it through with him like she did at the Adda when her father sent her packing.  Communication is the key to a healthy marriage. Her continued lack of trust in him is frustrating to watchπŸ˜•.

They are both like trains on parallel tracks headed for the same destination. They know at some point the trains will meet  but hopefullly it will be before they end up at the station.  So let's hope they have a "real" talk and work things out so they can live happily ever after and take on the world together.πŸ˜ƒ After all the love story is why I tuned into the story.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Love-u-all thumbnail

I think one other reason why people go against Pratigya is, she isn't a true icon for the strong female, she just is a character caught in a difficult place out of her own making in some way, now doing the best she can but off course making a lot of mistake. We in our lofty position can clearly see things hence able to pass judgments so sweepingly......whether be it on Krishna or Pratigya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just wanted to comment on this para. But even if you want to stay impartial or unbiased the topic gets digressed so quickly and becomes a battle ground for no positive reasons pushing us farther to the right or to the left, even though we want to enjoy the show in its entirety with all the characters involved not having to defend a character, you know what I mean. But wait is it going to happen to this topic as well NO !!!πŸ˜”

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hey Dreamy: πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ A well balanced report.

I see Krishna as someone clueless for most part that I feel chagrined at his choices most of the time.  But I admire that in all the upheaval he has faced since the marriage he never loses focus on the fact that he loves his wife. His world of dreams was turned on it's head on his SR#1. He reacted, then regrouped and continued with his plans to win her over. He refused to take NO for an answer and remained persistent. The more she verbally lashed at him  in anger the more he did little things for her and supported her against his family that never missed an opportunity to take a poke at her and ridicule him at the same time. He fought her hatred with love.  I believe that there is no greater power in life than love. Therefore his efforts to win her over with his love appeal a lot to me big time. I am not into the "hot" guy phenomenon. I admire AB for portraying Krishna so brilliantly. His eyes say it all with or without dialogues.

Prats and the Sax family frustrate me. Their lack of pragmatism and constant helplessness about every situation makes one wonder if they ever left the four walls of their homes. The preach their idealism but rarely live it. They hold on to their idealism like a lifeline while trying to stay afloat. Granted they admire and love their father, but aren't they supposed to think for themselves as adults about what is right for their marriage? After all she and Adarsh are the ones to live with their spouses not their Papa? Will they let their parents dictate every decision they make in their marriage? It will be a guaranteed recipe for disaster.

Prats's decision to marry Krishna didn't sit well with me (not realism). But I also believe once she married him she could have communicated her reasons for marrying him. Why didn't she tell him  when he asked her quite a few times "what did I ever do wrong" ?. She held on to her anger so didn't have to deal with the marriage.  It seems they are going in circles. Now that she knows the truth about Angad and his crimes they are  back to round 2 of her not telling him what she knows he needed to know. Either way he would have found out.  Why promise her father when she knew it was wrong? She stood up for the truth when it was a stance against Krishna and his family, why not stand up for it always?  I want  to see her show some genuine remorse for her decisions. She suffered bec of his pursuing her relentlessly until she married him. She has been "punishing" him for that since the wedding.  TIt for tat . But things haven't changed yet. Now he is pursuing her to work on their marriage . For a start she could say sorry like she said thank you today. Then talk it through with him like she did at the Adda when her father sent her packing.  Communication is the key to a healthy marriage. Her continued lack of trust in him is frustrating to watchπŸ˜•.

They are both like trains on parallel tracks headed for the same destination. They know at some point the trains will meet  but hopefullly it will be before they end up at the station.  So let's hope they have a "real" talk and work things out so they can live happily ever after and take on the world together.πŸ˜ƒ After all the love story is why I tuned into the story.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Mera, you know my feeling about the above....totally with ya. But the fault is the writers, they are potraying the two main protagonist like this to keep them poles apart so we stress over 'do they or don't they'....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Makes it even more interesting is that both of them come from literally two different world, you know what I said...the more impossible the love the more I enjoy it....πŸ˜†

Going to the Saxenas, well if they were any other family than who they were, Krishna and Angad would not have got away with half the things they did.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰....so once again a family like that was needed, educated and libral and yet completely blind to what the real world is like.....actually check that last bit, they do know what the real world is like but they never mingled with people like the Thakurs, who make their own rules and dictate behaviours...!!......the poor saxenas never had a chance from the begining......you in writing it's all about conflict, conflict and more conflict...each sentence and para must move the story, same with each character....so here it is in Pratigya..😊
Love-u-all thumbnail

Mera, you know my feeling about the above....totally with ya. But the fault is the writers, they are potraying the two main protagonist like this to keep them poles apart so we stress over 'do they or don't they'....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Makes it even more interesting is that both of them come from literally two different world, you know what I said...the more impossible the love the more I enjoy it....πŸ˜†

Going to the Saxenas, well if they were any other family than who they were, Krishna and Angad would not have got away with half the things they did.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰....so once again a family like that was needed, educated and libral and yet completely blind to what the real world is like.....actually check that last bit, they do know what the real world is like but they never mingled with people like the Thakurs, who make their own rules and dictate behaviours...!!......the poor saxenas never had a chance from the begining......you in writing it's all about conflict, conflict and more conflict...each sentence and para must move the story, same with each character....so here it is in Pratigya..😊

Dream πŸ€— Love your reasoning, so simple and so decent and without using a foul word, unlike some others with good points but marred their post with undue bashing,  you can express your POV so convincingly.   πŸ‘