Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by tiny15

i think i wud like 2 add here sum wise words from osho & also the analysis of psyhiatrists dat wen u like sum1 whether gud or evil dats bcoz  either they wanted 2 bcum like dem or r like dem.
and i m not refering or pointing any1 prsnlly. bcoz i always wondered abt such things of human nature. so i read osho & world famous psyhiatrist Dr. Brian Weiss & simply putting their words here.SmileSmile

I love dogs...neither I am like one...nor do I ever wanna be one.

I love babies...I am not babyish...and would never want to be one(again! :P )

I like atleast 100 people....real humans...I must be a severe case of multiple personality disorder ...and extreme personality conflicts...if I starte being like/wanting to be like all of those!!!LOL

Osho and many philosophers talk about loving all living beings..they must be suffering from critical personality conflicts while wanting to be like all living beings..!!!!LOL

when men like women...do they also want to be like women?>TongueTongue

What you are talking about is an incomplete theory..there are hazaar reasons that can lead to liking someone

Entertaining theories ...Entertaining forum...LOL.
LOL..............Himani..thank you so much..for making me laugh and at the same time coming out with the facts!!...your posts are always so apt..............by the way..please no one take this personally as i dont have much of an idea....but is Osho the same philosopher who promotes nudity..or something on those lines...LOL
Tiny dear..no offence please....i appreciate your comment..but was just reminded of a recent event where someone went beserk critisizing him..it was just one of my husbands clients...so i really had a laugh when i read yours and Himanis posts!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65Aurora.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My feedback on threads (Page 8)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

i think i wud like 2 add here sum wise words from osho & also the analysis of psyhiatrists dat wen u like sum1 whether gud or evil dats bcoz  either they wanted 2 bcum like dem or r like dem.
and i m not refering or pointing any1 prsnlly. bcoz i always wondered abt such things of human nature. so i read osho & world famous psyhiatrist Dr. Brian Weiss & simply putting their words here.SmileSmile

I like atleast 100 people....real humans...I must be a severe case of multiple personality disorder ...and extreme personality conflicts...if I starte being like/wanting to be like all of those!!!LOL

Osho and many philosophers talk about loving all living beings..they must be suffering from critical personality conflicts while wanting to be like all living beings..!!!!LOL

What you are talking about is an incomplete theory..there are hazaar reasons that can lead to liking someone

these r not theories but r facts & scientifically prooved. and by luving all doesn't mean u've complex prsnality. here they told abt human nature  abt liking of evilness or gudness but i see from ur post dat u can't understand such things & quite hav narrow thinking 2.
and they r more intelligent than us. u r only trying make urself feel gud by simply taunting .
 u may like an animal & its called pity or care 4 all living creatures but if u like its basic animal pyschology 4 attacking sum1 & harming den defntly u've got sum prob.  

and 1 more thing liking evilness has no hazaar reasons theres only 1 reason of being exactly like dem. but if u think urself as more learned than these great ppl den i can only pity u & understand why r u defending evilness & rejecting scientifically prooven things just 2 feel gud abt having a  last say.
 so enjoy ur inteligence!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashnandahima_123

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

LOL..............Himani..thank you so much..for making me laugh and at the same time coming out with the facts!!...your posts are always so apt..............by the way..please no one take this personally as i dont have much of an idea....but is Osho the same philosopher who promotes nudity..or something on those lines...LOL
Tiny dear..no offence please....i appreciate your comment..but was just reminded of a recent event where someone went beserk critisizing him..it was just one of my husbands clients...so i really had a laugh when i read yours and Himanis posts!!!!

its ok sonia atleast u r understanding. and abt dis i've gave her reply 4 it & its not a theory. its a fact but if sum1 wanted 2 shut his/her eyes from truth den its ok as life has many ways 2 teach all such things.dats why i wrote dis u may like sum1's acting but liking sum ckts evilness & defending it den surely a prob.Smile

wheras osho is concerned u shud read him. earlier i also used 2think like u aby him but den in bits i'd came across sum of his philosphies den u 'll know wat does he mean  wen he says sum abt nudity. dis thing is related 2 great indian philosphy esply of upnishads which sum ppl think as incomplete theories. 

Edited by tiny15 - 29 July 2010 at 12:34pm

hima_123

IF-Dazzler

hima_123

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

these r not theories but r facts & scientifically prooved. and by luving all doesn't mean u've complex prsnality. here they told abt human nature  abt liking of evilness or gudness but i see from ur post dat u can't understand such things & quite hav narrow thinking 2.
and they r more intelligent than us. u r only trying make urself feel gud by simply taunting .
 u may like an animal & its called pity or care 4 all living creatures but if u like its basic animal pyschology 4 attacking sum1 & harming den defntly u've got sum prob.  

and 1 more thing liking evilness has no hazaar reasons theres only 1 reason of being exactly like dem. but if u think urself as more learned than these great  there can be ppl den i can only pity u & understand why r u defending evilness & rejecting scientifically prooven things just 2 feel gud abt having a  last say.
 so enjoy ur inteligence!!!!

Nothing that you have written is scientifically proven....there is NO scientific evidence that people can love someone ONLY when they want to be like that person. You love your kids because you want to emulate them?....Everyone we love is only because we want to be like them?....

Loving can encompass anything a male female attraction, friendship, longingness, companionship, trust, respect, ...love is really of HAZAAR forms than the only love you know of wanting to be like the other person !! If you don't understand basics of love..don't start cursing those who understand  and KNOW these HAZAAR different kinds of love...more than the love of wanting to be like the other one....!!!

No-one in this forum supported Tapasya's villainous acts or like her FOR her villainous acts....they are simply trying to explore something positive in her character....if you can't this thing straight...at least stop making accusations around.

I don't love animals because of pity....I love for the virtues they have ....if they attack someone due to insecurity-and I still don't hate them, and still love them for whatever sweetness those animals anyways possess......... .and still I don't want  to be like animals...!! Clear?? (Though..I am sure still not clear!!)

I love kids..and I don't want to be kiddish...do you find something wrong in that too? (I am sure you might be capable of finding something wrong with that too!!)

Look at your behavior, judge your own behavior,....the fowl language you use..the direct attacks you make......and for what?...what are you trying to prove...?? One baseless theory..and on top of that you are saying its scientific???

.and please don't go about abusing people who don't give a damn to baseless, illogical and dumb theories!

Edited by hima_123 - 29 July 2010 at 2:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65Aurora.rakun 4eva

hima_123

IF-Dazzler

hima_123

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Thanks Sonia....Smile....!!
Osho is a philosopher-with a mix of good, bad and some controversial theories...have read quite a lot about his stuff.

Anyways the theory posted here i..is just a random line-used in some other context ..picked from here and there.......it was just somebody's attempt at being sarcastic...Sarcasm didn't fit properly.......to buraa lag gayaa.....aur unhone gaali denaa shuru kar diyaa...LOL..Embarrassed....

anyways...thanks for appreciating a bit of wit and humor...Smile

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
@hima dear its really scientifically accepted fact. i'd read world famous psychatrist Dr. Brian Weiss. if u've sum doubt den do read him. and also try 2 read Dr. Sigmand Friad(spelling of suname is not dis). hes known psychatrist & like eienstien of psychatryStarStar.

so don't think dat if u'ven't read or heard abt it den its not scientific. i never say these things widout having proof or reading abt it & dat 4 atleast 2-3 articles or books.and i read difft types of books as i luv reading.

and abt liking its a fact of human nature & psychology.we may not know abt it as human mind is v.vast & do many hings &mind is not just brain but wid our soul, conscience, consciousness & past life impressions.and believe me i m into "sadhana" u can call it meditation 2 as u won't understand dis term.i m also not saying dat i m an expert but i've & m experienced/ing dis 2 sum extent.

and abt liking animals i'ven't said its only pity but also stated abt caring & we care only wen we luv sum1 luv dem whether 4 their virtues or just out of pity.and 4 these innocent living beings also it holds true.Hug

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged

@ hima wat lang i'd used.Confused i simply replied in ur language or tone. i'd never used foul language 4 any 1.if u want 2 know den u can read my posts or ask oder members.

u've said u read osho den i don't think u read all. if u'd ever read his philosophy or listened 2 his interpretation of gita den u won't say such things 4 him.
1 of our known prsn 'd tape of it(as it was bfor cd's or dvds) & he went 1 a frnd of his who was hard opponent of osho & he was discussing so our family frnd gave dis tape of osho on gita 2 him but didn't tell abt osho. later his frnd told him dat its really wonderful & exactly like da philosophy of upanishads. den our family frnd told him abt content in tape was by osho.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top