Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

hima_123

IF-Dazzler

hima_123

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

It seems there are very few people left here who watch these soaps in the spirit that its only for entertainment!!!...i mean to have a view that a supporter of veeya..or tapasya...will support evil in their own lives...this was really the limit!!!....thank God my involvement in the show is limited to entertainment..Wink
I wish you would come here more often, Himani!!!....Thanks once again for such a lovely post!

Thanks Sonia...I myself wish I could come more often, tooEmbarrassed...though whatever few minutes I am able grab out of my day- I try to come here...and its a pleasure to read what you guys say.

Even I simply smile off at their thought process that people who like Tapasya are supporters of evil in real life. LOL....... just that sometimes I get tempted to leave a comment on that..... Its not everyone's cup of tea to understand thought processes different from their own....so lets leave it at that ..and agree to disagree with them.Smile

I for once, have always believed...a piece of art...fiction, iterature...can always be interpreted in more than one way....and I also believe that a positive speculation of Tapasya's fictional character-can be a generation of positive frame of mind-and there is absolutely nothing negative or immature about the way you all think. Don't worry..you don't really need anyone's approval to believe in what you do and what you like........lots of love..Himani..Embarrassed!

Edited by hima_123 - 27 July 2010 at 8:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.sonia77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My feedback on threads (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hima_123

IF-Dazzler

hima_123

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morel

Originally posted by hima_123

I hope no one takes it personally....I am only saying what I feel...though I have no clue how to sugar cote my words, but knowingly I'd never offend anybody...i am just leaving a comment/ feedback on what I like in the posts and why

Ok...100 threads only talking about how bad Tapasya is......its like same people saying the same things in the same threads every day....I personally find it somewhat weird when people over and over state the obvious...infact go overboard stating simply the obvious. Its like claiming repetitively that Srk Khan was a villain in "Darr" and writing it like 1000 times.

Chill...we all know when some one is created a villain..he is supposed to be doing some bad things-----isn't it supposed to be that way?----- are you telling us something new? adding a different perspective to what is obvious....if not-whats the point repeating that a villain is a villain...its not that its some social movement that we need to be made aware of ...are we supposed to be fighting for truth or a social cause that we need to be made aware of it everytime?...

its like "Shahrukh" was a villain in Darr....ok we agree-thats how the writer scripted it. thats how it was supposed to be-right?...now if you tell me 1000 times more that he was a villain coz of this scene , that scene ..its like "Yawn"...."Double Yawn"..

Now someone adds a fresh perspective "Lets analyse him differently"..."what could have been a possible cause of his sickness...is there some positivity or sign of improvement....how could it be different..can we analyse his character in a different way".-: Now that sounds interesting to me..a fresh, original thought..not stating the obvious...Star

At the end of the day I watch this serial for entertainment- I don't see a reason why would people be so extremely reiteraive and repetitive for a non original idea, unless its for a social cause or a purpose.

The only reason I find some posts like "A different aspect to reforming Tapsya"(something like this...)....interesting...because they don't state the obvious...they try to add a fresh perspective-which is different from the creatives intended perspective.... they are about how can you try to spot some positive aspects in an absolutely negative character .....its new-its fresh and cool...its not repeating 10,000 times more what the creatives are anyways intending to say. They are fresh and original ideas, hence creative....while posts which are just repeating the creatives idea...and that too the repeating the same idea 10,000 times after a point have nothing new to add....

And yes, I know at the end of it, I might have some posts saying "We don't subscibe to your thoughts". A humble request to them, you don't really have to agree with me. I am only speaking my mind...Smile

Oh My God D'oh already bored of Uttaran and your ladli Tapasya, and on top your Essay !!! Its like "Yawn", "Double Yawn", "Triple Yawn" ... ROFL

See....thats what my one thread did to youTongue...hope now you understand the trauma of same kinda 10 threads each day. Long Live Spamming...Long Live Multiple Threads with same content..Long Live Multiple Yawns !! LOL ...Enjoy Yawning...there's more to comeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

lambooo

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

See....thats what my one thread did to youTongue...hope now you understand the trauma of same kinda 10 threads each day. Long Live Spamming...Long Live Multiple Threads with same content.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused.Long Live Multiple Yawns !! LOL ...Enjoy Yawning...there's more to comeWink

see all fools ..i mean Ichcha fans..watever we write against Tappu is spamming we r never creative ....we r just useless fellows using our precious time to spam.....same content...check the whole forum 4 last 1 month ...really my fellow fools do we ppl hav the same content..spamming ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused......funny how some ppl hold on to a particular perspective evn while not being really regular interactor on this forum.....hey guys we hav been spamming u cShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedaridivy609anu rulztiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
ROFL why dont we stop all this nowROFL its getting pretty boring this everyday tapu fans vs tapu haters!Sleepy All we wanna say is that by liking tapu doesnt make US evil!

hima_123

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i think i wud like 2 add here sum wise words from osho & also the analysis of psyhiatrists dat wen u like sum1 whether gud or evil dats bcoz  either they wanted 2 bcum like dem or r like dem.
and i m not refering or pointing any1 prsnlly. bcoz i always wondered abt such things of human nature. so i read osho & world famous psyhiatrist Dr. Brian Weiss & simply putting their words here.SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akashnandaanu rulzshivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i think i wud like 2 add here sum wise words from osho & also the analysis of psyhiatrists dat wen u like sum1 whether gud or evil dats bcoz  either they wanted 2 bcum like dem or r like dem.
and i m not refering or pointing any1 prsnlly. bcoz i always wondered abt such things of human nature. so i read osho & world famous psyhiatrist Dr. Brian Weiss & simply putting their words here.SmileSmile

Thanks a ton for sharing this info dear...

tiny15

hima_123

IF-Dazzler

hima_123

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

I love dogs...neither I am like one...nor do I ever wanna be one.

I love babies...I am not babyish...and would never want to be one(again! :P )

I like atleast 100 people....real humans...I must be a severe case of multiple personality disorder ...and extreme personality conflicts...if I starte being like/wanting to be like all of those!!!LOL

Osho and many philosophers talk about loving all living beings..they must be suffering from critical personality conflicts while wanting to be like all living beings..!!!!LOL

when men like women...do they also want to be like women?>TongueTongue

What you are talking about is an incomplete theory..there are hazaar reasons that can lead to liking someone

Entertaining theories ...Entertaining forum...LOL.

Edited by hima_123 - 28 July 2010 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveraghavsiaAurora.sonia77

Post Reply New Post

Go to top