My feedback on threads (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Rahul_Vaid

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My feedback on threads (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahul_Vaid

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

why do i feel like going onto every argument thread and just saying sh-- up?LOL

because u have enough time to check out evry thread if ur darling is being bashed..coz u r insecure..anyways yesterday must hav been very busy day 4 u all ....reporting us.......anyways i dont think anyone of us reported that rudest Strongirl.......
Confused
actually u know we all ichcha fans r fools.......n so never argue with a foolSleepy

yeh i check all the threads whatever they r! its a passtime for me but i only report if its absolutely necessary! otherwise I dont enjoy being a snitch! and why wud we be reporting u yesterday?Confused

ah we know better yaar not u but u know someone among u ...that weya thread closed...we may b fools ...we may not have influence ....par sometimes fools ko bhi maloom ho jata hai kuch kuch

really? veya thread closed?Shocked so thats why its not visible! i was wondering how come it wasnt on the front pageLOL

oh yeh i just checked! i dont anyone complained i think its because hate clubs arent allowed and neither is morphing pics...which obviously the mods wudve noticed!

Hawww aapko pataa nahin tha......chalo now u came to know abt it....log naa aise hi shak karte hain...aap toh kabhi kisiki complaint nahin karte......u r very very large hearted just like taps... Smile

thanks jiSmile

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Rahul....how i wish u r online 24-7Party .....omg ROFLROFL

itna sab aise hi ho gayaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..aise hi ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisysanjaykedarifast traktiny15shivani9

Rahul_Vaid

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@hima u r saying dat seeing sumthing difft is creativity.i agree 2 4 dis line only but never ever i herad, seen or learnt dat supporting -vity is creativity!!!!WackoWacko"wats cause of such sickness" but its only said 4 taps & why not 4 naani??why sum ppl go on accusing naani 4 making taps evil. though she has instigated her in childhood but she never did 4 sake of her.at least she was thinking like orthodox ppl thinks & shes from such times when treating less affluent ppl bad wasn't considered derogatory. so why not 2 see dis "fresh perspective" & discuss abt the creativity by analysing the cause of naani's such attitude 4 iccha & her mother or their house servants?? ConfusedConfused

and dear theres reflection of real life in reel 2.and i m saying bcoz i'd experienced such -vity & encountered sum ppl like taps 2.will u imagin 1 such -ve gal was my frnd & i also used 2 defend her actions as i always thought dat shes not bad from heart & my oder frnds & oder gals living in PG wid me told not 2 trust her. after sum months she changed & frnds wid sumoder gal.she may've instigated her against me & started misbehaving wid me. i bore it just 4 da sake of my studies and den 1day she quarelled wid her new frnd & start trying 2 bcum again my frnd. but i'd learnt my lesson so didn't respond much & only talked 2 her as normal prsn.but from inside i was really disgusted of her.but1 question is she was instigated by sum1 & she claimed 2 b an intelligent & mature prsn so why didn't she try 2 clear those misunderstandings?? my oder frnds'd also tried 2 make me see her reality but i'd faith in her so why not i started behaving badly 2 her. i mite not'd stopped oders 4 it but i tried dem 2 see her thinking 2?and she knew it as 1 of my frnd told her dat only i'd defended her?? so dear its abt basic nature of evilness & gudness.so atleast i can't support such evilness in the name of creativity & fresh perspective.DeadThumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisymorelsanjaykedarifast trakshivani9

morel

morel

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

I hope no one takes it personally....I am only saying what I feel...though I have no clue how to sugar cote my words, but knowingly I'd never offend anybody...i am just leaving a comment/ feedback on what I like in the posts and why

Ok...100 threads only talking about how bad Tapasya is......its like same people saying the same things in the same threads every day....I personally find it somewhat weird when people over and over state the obvious...infact go overboard stating simply the obvious. Its like claiming repetitively that Srk Khan was a villain in "Darr" and writing it like 1000 times.

Chill...we all know when some one is created a villain..he is supposed to be doing some bad things-----isn't it supposed to be that way?----- are you telling us something new? adding a different perspective to what is obvious....if not-whats the point repeating that a villain is a villain...its not that its some social movement that we need to be made aware of ...are we supposed to be fighting for truth or a social cause that we need to be made aware of it everytime?...

its like "Shahrukh" was a villain in Darr....ok we agree-thats how the writer scripted it. thats how it was supposed to be-right?...now if you tell me 1000 times more that he was a villain coz of this scene , that scene ..its like "Yawn"...."Double Yawn"..

Now someone adds a fresh perspective "Lets analyse him differently"..."what could have been a possible cause of his sickness...is there some positivity or sign of improvement....how could it be different..can we analyse his character in a different way".-: Now that sounds interesting to me..a fresh, original thought..not stating the obvious...Star

At the end of the day I watch this serial for entertainment- I don't see a reason why would people be so extremely reiteraive and repetitive for a non original idea, unless its for a social cause or a purpose.

The only reason I find some posts like "A different aspect to reforming Tapsya"(something like this...)....interesting...because they don't state the obvious...they try to add a fresh perspective-which is different from the creatives intended perspective.... they are about how can you try to spot some positive aspects in an absolutely negative character .....its new-its fresh and cool...its not repeating 10,000 times more what the creatives are anyways intending to say. They are fresh and original ideas, hence creative....while posts which are just repeating the creatives idea...and that too the repeating the same idea 10,000 times after a point have nothing new to add....

And yes, I know at the end of it, I might have some posts saying "We don't subscibe to your thoughts". A humble request to them, you don't really have to agree with me. I am only speaking my mind...Smile

Oh My God D'oh already bored of Uttaran and your ladli Tapasya, and on top your Essay !!! Its like "Yawn", "Double Yawn", "Triple Yawn" ... ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisytiny15shivani9

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
thanks himani for lovely post Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_123

hima_123

IF-Dazzler

hima_123

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
thanks to all for soooo many replies..wow!!

so many people saying the same thing that we have the right to dislike evil..and talk about it. OK- go about it...do I have a personal, individual freedom to get bored of threads which are talking about absolutely nothing newTongue...different headings...same content !! I am sorry, but I and many others consider it spamming - opening different threads for talking about the same subject.

With due respect to everyone's rights...do I have the right to atleast give a feedback on what I think about it?

OK...some people are arguing Tapasya is advocated because of her beauty.....couldn't there be more reasons attached to it..that people might be trying to speculate? She was shown as one of the most positive characters in her childhood......who transformed. Infact when Ichha was dying of the desire to be rich..Tapsya was the one who had nothing but crave of love and friendship in her life.

I have never seen even one person justifying the acts of Tapsya....they are just trying to explore the roots of her illness (they consider her acts arising out mental insecurity)...its just a way of looking at things........it was an out of box thinking according to me-and I love people who think out of box. So I appreciate it. I don't see a reason to call "Supporting Evil" or whatever...its just different from what a director might want to lead you to think. And I repeat - fiction can always be interpreted in more than one ways.
Smile
Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top