Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

I hope no one takes it personally....I am only saying what I feel...though I have no clue how to sugar cote my words, but knowingly I'd never offend anybody...i am just leaving a comment/ feedback on what I like in the posts and why

Ok...100 threads only talking about how bad Tapasya is......its like same people saying the same things in the same threads every day....I personally find it somewhat weird when people over and over state the obvious...infact go overboard stating simply the obvious. Its like claiming repetitively that Srk Khan was a villain in "Darr" and writing it like 1000 times.

Chill...we all know when some one is created a villain..he is supposed to be doing some bad things-----isn't it supposed to be that way?----- are you telling us something new? adding a different perspective to what is obvious....if not-whats the point repeating that a villain is a villain...its not that its some social movement that we need to be made aware of ...are we supposed to be fighting for truth or a social cause that we need to be made aware of it everytime?...

its like "Shahrukh" was a villain in Darr....ok we agree-thats how the writer scripted it. thats how it was supposed to be-right?...now if you tell me 1000 times more that he was a villain coz of this scene , that scene ..its like "Yawn"...."Double Yawn"..

Now someone adds a fresh perspective "Lets analyse him differently"..."what could have been a possible cause of his sickness...is there some positivity or sign of improvement....how could it be different..can we analyse his character in a different way".-:   Now that sounds interesting to me..a fresh, original thought..not stating the obvious...Star

At the end of the day I watch this serial for entertainment- I don't see a reason why would people be so extremely reiteraive and repetitive for a non original idea, unless its for a social cause or a purpose.

The only reason I find some posts like "A different aspect to reforming Tapsya"(something like this...)....interesting...because they don't state the obvious...they try to add a fresh perspective-which is different from the creatives intended perspective.... they are about how can you try to spot some positive aspects in an absolutely negative character .....its new-its fresh and cool...its not repeating 10,000 times more what the creatives are anyways intending to say. They are fresh and original ideas, hence creative....while posts which are just repeating the creatives idea...and that too the repeating the same idea 10,000 times after a point have nothing new to add....

And yes, I know at the end of it, I might have some posts saying "We don't subscibe to your thoughts".  A humble request to them, you don't really have to agree with me. I am only speaking my mind...Smile

well no problem if u find veeya fans creativeTongue n ya seems like nowadays the forum belongs to veeya fans...thats ur pov .........there r more creative ppl here although mayb not all of them show up regularly

but can anyone stop us Ichcha fans from bashing wat is evil..n supporting wat is in our eyes truth...n ya many of us love to hate Tapasya......

i hate her to the core though i m a big fan Of Rashami Desai's acting skills ..4 me reel n real r different..so i cant c myself as a tappu-lover coz i m a Rashami fan
N plz all this preaching on tappu isnot  evil is grossly irritating...plus most of the ichcha fans r also well -educated, professionals ..they also hav a viewpoint....plus there r ppl left in the world who cant tolerate devilish character's  worship.even in a fictious forum

It is no use tryin to change someone's viewpoint which he or she gains from his/her life experiences..dont try to change ours..we also dont have to change yours....we grow up wid a certain conscience..it stays wid us

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 27 July 2010 at 3:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisymkdeepaadivy609fast traktiny15shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My feedback on threads (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rahul_Vaid

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsAddict

Originally posted by hima_123

[QUOTE=...
I also agree than reel life is a reflection of real life..but at the same time it is a very poor and incomplete reflection...I feel television created characters are over-simplified, yet overtly dramatized versions of the very complex real human characters....and hence these fictional can never be translated into real people unless we add our own set of assumptions to them.

Hi Himani, here also  just study of complex real human mind is going on...Smile ....have you seen post by our previous president Mr. Abdul Kalam Azad on yahoo....how to cure terrorism...something like that. this drama has one evil...when bunch of evils get together, then bigger crimes are convicted. and it was very interesting to find tapasya's supporters....all criminals have story behind them....have you seen machis or vastaav....but usually we expect normal people around us, this forum gave good exposure. and tapasya lovers are tapasya lovers for her looks and her links up with other handsome...they just want to see two hotties firework....else why don't anybpdy support nani....nani is bitter only (she can't even think of going so far)...tapasya is criminal ...going round and round....LOL  I think we have solutions ....clubs...join them ...talk to like minded people ...amuse yourself Big smile ...I am done with your post....nomore comments from me...Smile

colors addict u rockClap.....ya some creativity dreaming the pair of hot coupleTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mukta23shivani9tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahul_Vaid

Cool like u can speak ur mind even we can right Smile

Let me tell you first that in this story of uttaran or infact in any story characters are defined....in uttaran...
Jogi - A good Father,husband etc etc
Divya - A good wife,mother etc etc etc
Ammo - Again a good mother and a faithful servant
Icha - Always Sacrificing and trusting bad people
Taps - Well it may hurt u but evil
Nani - Well it may not hurt u this time coz she is not as beautiful as rashmi but again evil
Veer - Always right but comes under family pressures
Vansh - A possessive Character

Now according to u this discussion is enough and we need not discuss again and again about the charcters....How can u make such comments...is this forum not free to express our views....even if we say taps is evil 1000 times der are 1000 reasons attached to it which obviously u dont see....My Dear it is uttaran forum and it is quite normal to discuss character's behaivour here otherwise why not just make 6-7 threads of each charcter and finish it off........i agree u like taps for reasons best known to u but dont try to impose ur ideas on others and beleive me u veeya fans saying again and again the same reason and same things is also YAWN...DOUBLE YAWN Smile

Please dont take it personally these are my thoughts u need not subscribe to them Smile

rahul .......i m your fan yaaaaaarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..need to start a Rahul _vaid fan club

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mukta23shivani949erFantiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
why do i feel like going onto every argument thread and just saying sh-- up?LOL

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

why do i feel like going onto every argument thread and just saying sh-- up?LOL

because u have enough time to check out evry thread if ur darling is being bashed..coz u r insecure..anyways yesterday must hav been very busy day 4 u all ....reporting us.......anyways i dont think anyone of us reported that rudest Strongirl.......
Confused
actually u know we all ichcha fans r fools.......n so never argue with a foolSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

Rahul_Vaid

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Rahul_Vaid

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top