Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hima_123

I hope no one takes it personally....I am only saying what I feel...though I have no clue how to sugar cote my words, but knowingly I'd never offend anybody...i am just leaving a comment/ feedback on what I like in the posts and why

Ok...100 threads only talking about how bad Tapasya is......its like same people saying the same things in the same threads every day....I personally find it somewhat weird when people over and over state the obvious...infact go overboard stating simply the obvious. Its like claiming repetitively that Srk Khan was a villain in "Darr" and writing it like 1000 times.

Chill...we all know when some one is created a villain..he is supposed to be doing some bad things-----isn't it supposed to be that way?----- are you telling us something new? adding a different perspective to what is obvious....if not-whats the point repeating that a villain is a villain...its not that its some social movement that we need to be made aware of ...are we supposed to be fighting for truth or a social cause that we need to be made aware of it everytime?...

its like "Shahrukh" was a villain in Darr....ok we agree-thats how the writer scripted it. thats how it was supposed to be-right?...now if you tell me 1000 times more that he was a villain coz of this scene , that scene ..its like "Yawn"...."Double Yawn"..

Now someone adds a fresh perspective "Lets analyse him differently"..."what could have been a possible cause of his sickness...is there some positivity or sign of improvement....how could it be different..can we analyse his character in a different way".-: Now that sounds interesting to me..a fresh, original thought..not stating the obvious...⭐️

At the end of the day I watch this serial for entertainment- I don't see a reason why would people be so extremely reiteraive and repetitive for a non original idea, unless its for a social cause or a purpose.

The only reason I find some posts like "A different aspect to reforming Tapsya"(something like this...)....interesting...because they don't state the obvious...they try to add a fresh perspective-which is different from the creatives intended perspective.... they are about how can you try to spot some positive aspects in an absolutely negative character .....its new-its fresh and cool...its not repeating 10,000 times more what the creatives are anyways intending to say. They are fresh and original ideas, hence creative....while posts which are just repeating the creatives idea...and that too the repeating the same idea 10,000 times after a point have nothing new to add....

And yes, I know at the end of it, I might have some posts saying "We don't subscibe to your thoughts". A humble request to them, you don't really have to agree with me. I am only speaking my mind...😊

Cool like u can speak ur mind even we can right 😊

Let me tell you first that in this story of uttaran or infact in any story characters are defined....in uttaran...
Jogi - A good Father,husband etc etc
Divya - A good wife,mother etc etc etc
Ammo - Again a good mother and a faithful servant
Icha - Always Sacrificing and trusting bad people
Taps - Well it may hurt u but evil
Nani - Well it may not hurt u this time coz she is not as beautiful as rashmi but again evil
Veer - Always right but comes under family pressures
Vansh - A possessive Character

Now according to u this discussion is enough and we need not discuss again and again about the charcters....How can u make such comments...is this forum not free to express our views....even if we say taps is evil 1000 times der are 1000 reasons attached to it which obviously u dont see....My Dear it is uttaran forum and it is quite normal to discuss character's behaivour here otherwise why not just make 6-7 threads of each charcter and finish it off........i agree u like taps for reasons best known to u but dont try to impose ur ideas on others and beleive me u veeya fans saying again and again the same reason and same things is also YAWN...DOUBLE YAWN 😊

Please dont take it personally these are my thoughts u need not subscribe to them 😊
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry hima I dont  agree. We r just calling a spade a spade. We r only discussing things and we are just watching evil being more and more evil. It is justified that they have a villain for that purpose only but just seeing the villain win all the time is really annoying.

And if we hate evil then its quite natural to do so and supporting goodness has to be there in this beautiful world that God created. Our discussions r purely discussions only and nothing personal.
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Let me tell you first that in this story of uttaran or infact in any story characters are defined....in uttaran...
Nani - Well it may not hurt u this time coz she is not as beautiful as rashmi but again evil

Now according to u this discussion is enough and we need not discuss again and again about the charcters....How can u make such comments...is this forum not free to express our views....even if we say taps is evil 1000 times der are 1000 reasons attached to it which obviously u dont see....My Dear it is uttaran forum and it is quite normal to discuss character's behaivour here otherwise why not just make 6-7 threads of each charcter and finish it off........i agree u like taps for reasons best known to u but dont try to impose ur ideas on others and beleive me u veeya fans saying again and again the same reason and same things is also YAWN...DOUBLE YAWN 😊

Please dont take it personally these are my thoughts u need not subscribe to them 😊

Woww Rahul u know i love ur comments, n this is a double whammy. Rahul Please dont mind my replies , u know i am a gr8 fan of urs, n i read only ur pov n not others sometimes, which is the case again today, so i came here 2 read ur pov again....😊
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
pinkdaisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

ver nice answer rahul.u rock....😃...i had to explain complex minded ppl wid a complex answer wid a simple and normal human way!!!😆
Edited by pinkdaisy - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

Sorry hima I dont  agree. We r just calling a spade a spade. We r only discussing things and we are just watching evil being more and more evil. It is justified that they have a villain for that purpose only but just seeing the villain win all the time is really annoying.

And if we hate evil then its quite natural to do so and supporting goodness has to be there in this beautiful world that God created. Our discussions r purely discussions only and nothing personal.

Woww Dhanya, Thanks a ton darling for giving me the gist tht Ppl accept that Tapasya is a Villian, wowww great news isnt it tim 2 celbrate tht ppl actually agree tht Tapsaya is a villian, so Job is done at least after  opening so many posts, whatever the number, the greater the number of posts the greater the benefit to ppl who run India forums...website....👍🏼
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
sanjaykedari thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima_123

I hope no one takes it personally....I am only saying what I feel...though I have no clue how to sugar cote my words, but knowingly I'd never offend anybody...i am just leaving a comment/ feedback on what I like in the posts and why

Ok...100 threads only talking about how bad Tapasya is......its like same people saying the same things in the same threads every day....I personally find it somewhat weird when people over and over state the obvious...infact go overboard stating simply the obvious. Its like claiming repetitively that Srk Khan was a villain in "Darr" and writing it like 1000 times.

Chill...we all know when some one is created a villain..he is supposed to be doing some bad things-----isn't it supposed to be that way?----- are you telling us something new? adding a different perspective to what is obvious....if not-whats the point repeating that a villain is a villain...its not that its some social movement that we need to be made aware of ...are we supposed to be fighting for truth or a social cause that we need to be made aware of it everytime?...

its like "Shahrukh" was a villain in Darr....ok we agree-thats how the writer scripted it. thats how it was supposed to be-right?...now if you tell me 1000 times more that he was a villain coz of this scene , that scene ..its like "Yawn"...."Double Yawn"..

Now someone adds a fresh perspective "Lets analyse him differently"..."what could have been a possible cause of his sickness...is there some positivity or sign of improvement....how could it be different..can we analyse his character in a different way".-:   Now that sounds interesting to me..a fresh, original thought..not stating the obvious...⭐️

At the end of the day I watch this serial for entertainment- I don't see a reason why would people be so extremely reiteraive and repetitive for a non original idea, unless its for a social cause or a purpose.

The only reason I find some posts like "A different aspect to reforming Tapsya"(something like this...)....interesting...because they don't state the obvious...they try to add a fresh perspective-which is different from the creatives intended perspective.... they are about how can you try to spot some positive aspects in an absolutely negative character .....its new-its fresh and cool...its not repeating 10,000 times more what the creatives are anyways intending to say. They are fresh and original ideas, hence creative....while posts which are just repeating the creatives idea...and that too the repeating the same idea 10,000 times after a point have nothing new to add....

And yes, I know at the end of it, I might have some posts saying "We don't subscibe to your thoughts".  A humble request to them, you don't really have to agree with me. I am only speaking my mind...😊

hi himaji, i agree with u but u know why the creative r interested to show tremendous negative scene of tap ...such personalityy may be existing ....but in the real  life such personalities should not be develop... any one should stop it...in the reality max persons r opposing  d negativity of tapasya n i feel its right.
aur  hamari sansakar tap jaise  ko swikar nahi karati...karani bhi nahi chahiye...yahi to Creative ka succes hai...aur aap samaj lena chahiye jab tap ko itana oposition ho rah hai eska matlab Rashmi Desai ka acting kitana Great hai....

my one quesion to u that u can ask anybody that ...Tapasya kaisi hai....kohi bhi even chota baccha bhi bolenge...yah tapasya aisi kyon hai...??

apane ko kuch lena dena nahi hain...
par aise wrong personality real mein develop nahi wona hain....

we have to concentrate on their acting n apreciate it....simultaneoulsy u have to concentrate on the subject also...if it is wrong we have except it an fight for the right...

I hate to Character Tapasya n Salute to Rashmi Desai ..Smile

Originally posted by: shivani109

Woww Rahul u know i love ur comments, n this is a double whammy. Rahul Please dont mind my replies , u know i am a gr8 fan of urs, n i read only ur pov n not others sometimes, which is the case again today, so i came here 2 read ur pov again....😊

Hey Shivani u r a friend...yeh fan jaisa word mat use karo yar...actually their are only few ppl whom i can relate to on this forum and u r one of them 😊 Thanx a ton 😊

Originally posted by: pinkdaisy

ver nice answer rahul.u rock....😃...i had to explain complex minded ppl wid a complex answer wid a simple and normal human way!!!😆

Thanx dear 😊
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjaykedari

....the creative r interested to show tremendous negative scene of tap ...such personalityy may be existing ....but in the real  life such personalities should not be develop... any one should stop it...in the reality max persons r opposing  d negativity of tapasya n i feel its right..I h..

Apologies for editing ur post Sanjayji, but i loved what u had 2 say
😆

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Whats wrong with shouting 1000s of times abt the evilness of Tapasya. Bec we hate it we r vocal abt it. Theres nothing wrong with expressing like or dislike towards the characters as long as its not personal.

When u enjoy celebrating Veer Tapasya romance story which is only imaginary and a farce and that too over and over again 1000s of times then why cant we discuss the reality so many times.