My feedback on threads

hppppp thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope no one takes it personally....I am only saying what I feel...though I have no clue how to sugar cote my words, but knowingly I'd never offend anybody...i am just leaving a comment/ feedback on what I like in the posts and why

Ok...100 threads only talking about how bad Tapasya is......its like same people saying the same things in the same threads every day....I personally find it somewhat weird when people over and over state the obvious...infact go overboard stating simply the obvious. Its like claiming repetitively that Srk Khan was a villain in "Darr" and writing it like 1000 times.

Chill...we all know when some one is created a villain..he is supposed to be doing some bad things-----isn't it supposed to be that way?----- are you telling us something new? adding a different perspective to what is obvious....if not-whats the point repeating that a villain is a villain...its not that its some social movement that we need to be made aware of ...are we supposed to be fighting for truth or a social cause that we need to be made aware of it everytime?...

its like "Shahrukh" was a villain in Darr....ok we agree-thats how the writer scripted it. thats how it was supposed to be-right?...now if you tell me 1000 times more that he was a villain coz of this scene , that scene ..its like "Yawn"...."Double Yawn"..

Now someone adds a fresh perspective "Lets analyse him differently"..."what could have been a possible cause of his sickness...is there some positivity or sign of improvement....how could it be different..can we analyse his character in a different way".-:   Now that sounds interesting to me..a fresh, original thought..not stating the obvious...⭐️

At the end of the day I watch this serial for entertainment- I don't see a reason why would people be so extremely reiteraive and repetitive for a non original idea, unless its for a social cause or a purpose.

The only reason I find some posts like "A different aspect to reforming Tapsya"(something like this...)....interesting...because they don't state the obvious...they try to add a fresh perspective-which is different from the creatives intended perspective.... they are about how can you try to spot some positive aspects in an absolutely negative character .....its new-its fresh and cool...its not repeating 10,000 times more what the creatives are anyways intending to say. They are fresh and original ideas, hence creative....while posts which are just repeating the creatives idea...and that too the repeating the same idea 10,000 times after a point have nothing new to add....

And yes, I know at the end of it, I might have some posts saying "We don't subscibe to your thoughts".  A humble request to them, you don't really have to agree with me. I am only speaking my mind...😊

Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mukta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[/QUOTE]  Saying Evil to Evil is normal and totally  sensible....because tapu is not villain like bazigar etc....she is total dark character ...evilness unlimited kinda ...and this whole show is about how you can win through evilness....and to my point Ichha also supports evilness by not going against evilness....she is pretty weak character....she is failed to win over evilness so far...To discourage evilness is very important...and this show is not of much significant for me....still expressing its story unexpectable and slapping CVs for their stupidness makes me feel better....soooo I will continue to do it....😊 and all people with consiousnesswill do ....I don't watch this serial....but still keep catching on to find out how far the people are getting weird in this story....and my conclusion is reel life is probably just reflection of real life........so just finding how mean people can be and what people can do...luckily never had encoutered one....and in real life alos people are evil and support here in this forum also...not talking about bunch of people that just want to see some hot stuff between two hotties....some are too shocking.....I am really sorry Hima....but hum bhi pakayenge jab tak ye CVs hume pakayenge πŸ˜‰

and yes do support tapasya turning into normal human being....just we need to take her to Tihar jail....Kiran Bedi has done all arrangements there for giving second chance to criminals....I am even ready to send donation for extra care of tapasya there
Edited by colorsAddict - 13 years ago
hppppp thumbnail
  Saying Evil to Evil is normal and totally  sensible....because tapu is not villain like bazigar etc....she is total dark character ...evilness unlimited kinda ...and this whole show is about how you can win through evilness....and to my point Ichha also supports evilness by not going against evilness....she is pretty weak character....she is failed to win over evilness so far...To discourage evilness is very important...and this show is not of much significant for me....still expressing its story unexpectable and slapping CVs for their stupidness makes me feel better....soooo I will continue to do it....😊 and all people with consiousnesswill do ....I don't watch this serial....but still keep catching on to find out how far the people are getting weird in this story....and my conclusion is reel life is probably just reflection of real life........so just finding how mean people can be and what people can do...luckily never had encoutered one....and in real life alos people are evil and support here in this forum also...not talking about bunch of people that just want to see some hot stuff between two hotties....some are too shocking.....I am really sorry Hima....but hum bhi pakayenge jab tak ye CVs hume pakayenge πŸ˜‰

and yes do support tapasya turning into normal human being....just we need to take her to Tihar jail....Kiran Bedi has done all arrangements there for giving second chance to criminals....I am even ready to send donation for extra care of tapasya there
[/QUOTE]

I agree and respect that its completely normal to call it evil..what one find a evil.....where I differ is though hating something bad is a normal trait...but how much energy of hatred and repetition could be employed in something which is just a drama of evilness....is what I wonder. The level of hatred normally would be different for a terrorist and a pick pocket...same way we treat fictional hatred more lightly and with less anger than a real life act.

I also agree than reel life is a reflection of real life..but at the same time it is a very poor and incomplete reflection...I feel television created characters are over-simplified, yet overtly dramatized versions of the very complex real human characters....and hence these fictional can never be translated into real people unless we add our own set of assumptions to them.

To illustrate the above point, when we hate Tapasya, actually we are hating a woman who might be like "Tapsya" in real life. ..we translate her into a real life version and then we hate that character we have Perceived ... (the assumptions we might have taken are: cold personality, vanity, confidence, arrogance etc.... )...to make these assumptions, we take inferences and cues from what is shown to us-but then we complete the picture in our own mind...and then we love or hate the character we have perceived or assumed.

To explain the perspective of those who "Love" Tapasya...they are not immature or people who support bad things.... its just the set of assumptions they have taken to define that perceived complex human character is different...they have chosen to take a different set of assumptions while converting her from fiction to reality in their minds ..they assume  if Tapasya were real she might have been  misguided, love starved, vindictive....

Its impossible for the creatives to show complete depth of human charcter....(great writers like Tagore beautifully explored the inside of human minds in their stories)...however the writers of these serials are into commercial writing, neither do they have so much talent.....so they show us ovewr simplified black/ white characters..they show us very superficial and simplified versions....we are led into making lot of our own assumptions, while we perceive these characters depicted on TV , as  to how they would have been, if they existed in real life.

so nobody is really right or wrong ....everyone is normal I assume on this forum..and they love or hate Tapasya based on their assumptions of what she might be, if she were a real life character.....  everyone is loving or hating their own perceived Tapsya-not the other one's Tapsya...! so its kinda futile to cast judgments on each other's maturity or sanity. Both sets of people are right in their judgment...but they should understand that the other one is loving or hating his own version of Tapsya...not the version of "Tapsya"  the other one has interpreted.

However, as a reader I prefer more creative ideas...a positive and fresh flow of thoughts...thats why I prefer one set of ideas more than the other-thats just my personal prefernce......also I find it redundant to call a fictional villain, a villain 100 times, because its already stated....not that its wrong or right ..its just boring for me to see it....but thats about it...I am no one to stop or make anyone write anything...just expressing my views and opinions on posts😳

Anyone who had the patience to read my long , boring post...thanks for reading it...😳 😳 😳

Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Himani..thanks for such a perfect post!!!..........😊.........
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It seems there are very few people left here who watch these soaps in the spirit that its only for entertainment!!!...i mean to have a view that a supporter of veeya..or tapasya...will support evil in their own lives...this was really the limit!!!....thank God my involvement in the show is limited to entertainment..πŸ˜‰
I wish you would come here more often, Himani!!!....Thanks once again for such a lovely post!
mukta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pinkdaisy thumbnail
exactly hating a character tht is negative and haters are a set of ppl functioning normal and showing normalcy of a human character.... and those who love negative and who sees negativity wid a diff perspective definitely belong to complex nature of human character.....

and majority here function wid normal brain and emo functioning so show their hatred in diff forms in the form of posts...so no doubt there can be many a posts like those.....

where as lovers of evilness (seeing it in a diff angle) are only a few......so they r confined to 1-2 posts...

likewise ppl from all over d world condemn the act of terrorism....and thts normal...now ppl who can understand terrorists and their complex nature will be their pacifiers n sympathizers......like wise also for cold blooded murderers and a serial killers.......all over d world majority  ppl will do only 1 thing...condemning....rest of those who sympathize n see tht brutal killing in a diff angle....let god help their complex mind....

even in this forum.....ppl give so many hate posts and condemn every act of the negative character in the serial cos they r in no way able to see no positive action to punish the negativity....so there will be just too many posts to vent out their hatred towards negative......tht can never be counted......and those ppl who see diff angle for negative...then god alone understand the complexity of human mind...

and yes here ppl are discussing only the character played by an artist and not the artist....

all that gives normal explanation of normal thinking of a normal human mind...!!!!

Edited by pinkdaisy - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkdaisy

exactly hating a character tht is negative and haters are a set of ppl functioning normal and showing normalcy of a human character.... and those who love negative and who sees negativity wid a diff perspective definitely belong to complex nature of human character.....

and majority here function wid normal brain and emo functioning so show their hatred in diff forms in the form of posts...so no doubt there can be many a posts like those.....

where as lovers of evilness (seeing it in a diff angle) are only a few......so they r confined to 1-2 posts...

thats all gives normal explanation...!!!!

Darling I have seen ur name n I came here 2 see what u r doing, I wish to add tht History cannot be erased from anyone's minds if one's brains ...r......The Job Villaness Tapasya of Uttaran has already been beautifully done...πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkdaisy

likewise ppl from all over d world condemn the act of terrorism....and thts normal...now ppl who can understand terrorists and their complex nature will be their pacifiers n sympathizers......like wise also for cold blooded murderers and a serial killers.......all over d world majority  ppl will do only 1 thing...condemning....rest of those who sympathize n see tht brutal killing in a diff angle....let god help their complex mind....

even in this forum.....ppl give so many hate posts and condemn every act of the negative character in the serial cos they r in no way able to see no positive action to punish the negativity....so there will be just too many posts to vent out their hatred towards negative......tht can never be counted......and those ppl who see diff angle for negative...then god alone understand the complexity of human mind...

and yes here ppl are discussing only the character played by an artist and not the artist....

all that gives normal explanation of normal thinking of a normal human mind...!!!!

Beautifully said. Darling,.. ..πŸ‘, normal ppl dont promote terrorists n the like with criminal mind. I like tht I wish I can like ur post a zillion times, ur a ⭐️.
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago