Wedding Gift (Real Ghost story )

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hello, this story was narrated 2 me by my aunt's daughter last night.
This is probably one of the most shocking or a story that was hard to believe.

Actually yesterday night i attended my cousins wedding. After dinner around 10 30 or 11 we all were tired. so we started talking the hot topic that was going amongst our group was paranormal/supernatural/ghosts.
There were a few who didn't believe in all this and a few who did. What ever it be we all were talking about it.

All of a sudden my aunt's daughter came in and she asked us what's going on with us.... V said nothing much... Speaking about ghosts n all.... She then sat there and said us a very interesting story about ghost.

Why this story became more horrifying because she started her story around 12 30 in the night moreover we all were there for wedding( which was over and we were resting).

This happened in her mom's sister marriage long back around 1970.
It happened in usha's wedding... Now i will narrate the story how she narrated to us.
My mom was was 18-19 her sister(usha) had a group of friends. It was usha, neeti, mayur and madhav.
Madhav was the 1st one to get married and usha, mayur and neeti made a love triangle rite from there college days.
Neeti and usha both had crush on mayur.
Mayur was not so gud at studies whereas neeti and usha were toppers of the college.
They helped out mayur every time and because of them mayur faired well in all the exam.
By the time they passed college every1 got 1st division of their group and surprisingly Mayur was the topper.
Now this has nothing to do with the story.
Both usha and neeti were in deep love with mayur. Madhav knew all this and he said it all to mayur.
Mayur in turn said that he knew everything but he was not in love with any one of them.
Edited by PiaSengupta2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Now usha played a very gud trick. She called tried to get physically close to him where as neeti proposed mayur directly.
Now mayur started falling in love with neeti but it was a bit late as mayur already had sex with usha. Though he thought it was a mistake, but everything was planned from usha's side.

He wanted to get along with neeti but usha then blackmailed mayur.
It was 30 yrs bak so the guy wasn't intelligent enough to ackle the problem.
Mayur tried a lot to get rid of usha but could'nt and here he promised neeti that he would definately marry her and any how get rid of usha.
When he could'nt keep up his promise neeti left the town and went to shillong at her mum's place.
Here after few years usha and mayur got married.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Yea so usha and mayur got married after few years but the bonding between mayur and neeti was very strong before neeti left for shillong so this made mayur to look for neeti even after he was married.
One more thing neeti even attended usha-mayur's marriage.
Now the horror comes here. Mayur was a CA by profession and he opened a new office in shillong over there he met neeti. They both again came close to each other one fine day. When mayur went 2 get the photo's of his and neeti he dint find neeti in any of his photo's. He went to neeti's place and her mother said that she committed suicide long back even befor mayur's marriage.
Mayur went back to his home he saw his wedding photo's he didn't fine neeti in any one of them
When he asked his wife usha about it she said that she didn't see neeti in their marriage at all.
It was only mayur who saw her.

There's more to go i'll jot it down in my next post by afternoon
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Mayur couldn't really understand what he actually saw...
Because he was with neeti for quiet some time in shillong and he din't even realize that it was a spirit.
Clueless mayur had no other option but to continue with his daily routine life.
Here on the other hand after a long time madhav called up mayur telling him the same thing that he saw neeti and was in good contact with her then he got to know from somewhere that neeti died long back.
Now there were two people who saw neeti i.e., madhav and mayur
They decided to go to a tantrik and then they got to know that because of neeti commiting suicide i.e., she died before her time her spirit dint get "mukti" they even spoke to neeti's spirit with the help of tantrik and they got to know every thing i.e., How usha played a dirty trick to marry mayur( physical attraction) and after marriage usha had a relation with her neighbour( now this was shocking).
They got to know that after marriage usha had physical relation with her neighbour and her cousin.

After few days neeti's spirit came into usha's body and was in her body for 1 full week and as soon as she left her body usha was mentally disabled and had a vaginal infection(ulcus vulvae acutum)

People in my family say she got punished for what she did...
Neeti was not angry for what usha did before marriage... but what made her angry was what she did after marriage.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Please all of you read it and reply how was it
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

It was really scary yet cool👏you must be really scared while listening to this stiry..

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: saher_90

It was really scary yet cool👏you must be really scared while listening to this stiry..

i was having goosebumps while listening to it
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PiaSengupta2010

i was having goosebumps while listening to it

Must be dearit was really horror
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing this, and yeh it was scary yet a good moral too. 😊
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the story...it was really scary!!