Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cooldude10

hey bugger 🤗 i felt that MK was NOT MK. i dunno why 😕 but overall the episode, i felt was good but not GREAT like the last one 😆 and that precap. it just made up for the whole epi 😆 BTW, i like devil's den 😆

Hey ayesha 🤗 .....u r right MK was not MK and thats why i didnt enjoy the episode ...i love the show cuz of the hold they have in the characters along with the storyline ....but it was all mess today......😆😆😆.....Precap ...i dunno why but i m not so keen about the precap ...its appearing like another stretch and filler
i m glad u liked the name 😛
Edited by Bugger - 13 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Bugsy --What a relief  that  its morning  --- 🥱

the Tom and Jerry act was such a yawn 🤢---- Oh well Tom and Jerry are so much  more entertaining...

You cant stretch things to infinity ...and please dont turn Maan into a clown ...thats the last thing one wants to see....

is it me or ---- got a feeling that Gurmeet was not in his elements today.... 

So whats the purpose of those first part till the break?...to show that both are now equals --no more Boss and Secretary ...So Geet does'nt feel the need to obey him , listen to him , please him ----that he has to woo and win her like any other guy does ..

As expected Maan -Dev part was fun --- love the mischevious smile that Dev has for his bro ...he understands that big bro is really affected .....and today he did not have to utter the word 'Secretary"  --maan himself did it for him....

The best part of the whole episode --- The precap .....Wow cant wait for tomorrow.....😉 😆

Edited by Priya. - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh caco....me found it a fillerish kinda epi...........but umm.....Geet on TOP of maan.....thats worth it..😍

Tanu, let me teach how to say episode was Utter Crap 😆😆😆 It's simple two words ... 😆😆😆
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey bugsy - finally we have our den.......👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

about today's episode..... Cvs pulled the fight a bit toooooooooo long and it was silly..... i kept thinking abhi stupidity khatam hogi abhi khatam hogi but no,.......... on it went for more than 6 minutes.....

i liked Maan's lie  - waise MSK kabhi jhoot nahi bolta but aaj kapal bhati / yoga such a big lie....
there were bloppers too.... how cud the watch show 2 am almost an hr of fight after it being 3 am....

what shocked me was - a gal who wasnt ready to work in office with her boss alone wanted to share the bed.....

the pre cap compensated for everything today...... tomorrow seems to be filled with passion.....
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cacoethes

best part was dadi's reaction 🤣 aaj sach mein dil doob gaya 🤣 🤣 🤣today's epi was well 😳 a total let down *BOO!!*👎🏼 too much of anything is not good🥱

they r crushing maan's character!😵

Me seeing real devils here ... Booing Senior Member 😆😆😆
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bugs.. aaj episode nahi mila dekhane ko... u know na painting... 😕 so today reading your post will get the update... 😛 so I am going to read your post... 😉 I am sure it will be fundoo... 😛😆😆
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I loved the epi...ok it was little ok totally illogical but... We wanted them to be in same room.. Only way they could end together was..this...fighting illogically... Can't wait for tomorrows episode...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Tanu, let me teach how to say episode was Utter Crap 😆😆😆 It's simple two words ... 😆😆😆

No no...as long as Maneet are in TOUCHY FEELY positions...me never gonna learn the words....😆😆😆😆

Btw An...rocking suggestion for the thread.............Devils Den..wit the Devil An 😉 😆😆
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Bugs, I figured it out though while reading the updates....Haven't watched the serial yet...

But how come they wasted the entire epi on one bedroom scene???

I wonder...How you are feeling...how come they are showing Maan completely different...A man like him just cannot behave like the way he did....

Also when it was 3 am on friday then how come its 2 am today??? Wow CVs really have taken us for granted
Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah i agree the episode wasn't that great, i didn't have too much fun cuz it felt like i should. Too much room chaos . Maan wasn't really Maan and it was all just a little too much, they could've showed a bit more of the fight and then there should've been more close and cute moments 😳 and some understanding between the two. Anyways it's okay i guess cuz it's the first time that has happened, that we havn't liked a Geet episode, i just hope it won't happen again 😊.