Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i LOVED today's episode!
Best Maaneet scene till yet :)
I know we all like the romance but today's episode had such deeper meaning. Channi's brother was pointing the gun at Geet and Maan kept moving it back to his face...Maan grabbing the talwar when Channi's brother was going to kill Geet. Geet shouting out Maan's name when he got punched & when she expressed worry over his wounds shows that she really cares for him. And best of all, Maan tells Geet that he will always be there for her and that his life is empty without her. Best of all, Geet told herself that maybe she is meant to be with Maan and that maybe she can love and be happy again.

I loved how Maan said "lets go home."
That was so sweet & there is no doubt that he meant it <3

Ms.SaraInsane thumbnail
ohhhhhhh goshh dev feeling guilty....NOOooo pleasee 🤢

Ok i hope authors NEVER do this..dev develops feelings 4 geet…then there is his kid as a way 2  show happiness...dev's get back to geet for his kid's

Benefit ...and leave his wife 

and then Maan's old girlfriend comes in the picture. and Maan starts to think that if he left geet with dev & their mutual kid ,it may b the happiest ending 4 Geet (maan hates naintara anyways)...& in the midst of all Geet thinks that Maan can finally b with his first luv aaaaa...plz no i hope this never happens…ohhh.. WHATEVER HAPPENS IF THEY SEPARATE MAAN AND GEET EVEN FOR A EPISODE I WILL STOPPPPPPP WATCHING THIS SERIAL …OR WILL NOT WATCH ANY SERIAL DIRECTED BY THEM…(GOSH I HOPE I DONT OR THEY DONT). CANT STAND TO SEE THEM SEPARATE . WHY CANT DEVTAARA JUST DIE SOMEHOW. THER? IS DENGUE SWINE FLU😡, OR ANYHOW….PLEASE LET DREAMS COME TRUE….AND LET US SEE IT MORE AND MORE OVER YEARS…please 😭
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This Discussion thread has reached 150 pages +, please continue all discussions in the next part of this thread. Link: Geet Daily Episode Discussion Thread #2

This thread will be closed soon.