OBS first anniversary today..Happy B'day - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS for "Ogo Bahu Sundari"

the foundation for our dear favourite show(hmmm i can't call it just a show as it has become part of our life.i feel so restless if i miss even 1episode.)-"Sasural Gendha Phool".I wish OBS to continue its success keeping its flavour intact so that even after a decade or should i say decades we should remember the beauty of the serial(just like we remember our old dd serials like humlog,buniyaad,nukkad,wagle ki duniya etc as the list continues).

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES for our dear director "Ravi Ojhaji"(recently i came to know that he was also the man behind the 80's popular tv sitcom wagle ki duniya as already mentioned by shounak.) who introduced us to this dear show(both obs and sgp). and also the creative,technical and acting team of obs.

i'm going to make a request to my regional tv producers to remake this serial in my regional language also so that my people don't miss such beautiful serial.and thanks shounak for giving us the news.

Edited by smiley_moon80 - 13 years ago
Thnks a lot for the wishes guys..........😳😳😳
Congrats to entire OBS team, happy birthday!!!
thats really sweet effort shounak :)

and thanks to all the members of SGP FORUM to wish OBS on such a gr8 day .. 27 july 2009 , the best day for bengali veiwers fr abt .. well may b time span of 10 yrs or even more!!

on behalf of all OBS community members i accept all the wishes from this forum this is really sweet :) and i will surely pass the wishes to our OBS cast n crew members .. thanks :)
Originally posted by melancholic

thats really sweet effort shounak :)

and thanks to all the members of SGP FORUM to wish OBS on such a gr8 day .. 27 july 2009 , the best day for bengali veiwers fr abt .. well may b time span of 10 yrs or even more!!

on behalf of all OBS community members i accept all the wishes from this forum this is really sweet :) and i will surely pass the wishes to our OBS cast n crew members .. thanks :)

thnks di for visitng and replying....
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

thnks di for visitng and replying....
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—come over there for today πŸ˜† 
Ok Bye Guys...Didi bula rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shubbho janmadinπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Edited by Nancygomes - 13 years ago