Saachi leaves her home too?!

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seems like Saachi and Shravan are definitely suited for each other! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Both decide to leave their house ...🀣 whereas their family members are busy preparing their wedding!🀣🀣🀣

So will Shravan meet Saachi and is it now that they come up with the "contract marriage"?😳

Geeeee! now show us already who comes up with the idea?!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahahaha... They might meet at the mandir again, and I have a feeling that Saachi will come up with the plan, since she's been given quite a few dialogues recently.
sunaina02 thumbnail
I did write it about it in some thread last week that Sanchi will leav the house and they will meet each other. Though my idea was that Tara will meet them too and she will propose the idea oc contract marriage . πŸ˜†

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
may be ....but i guss no shrvan will go home in coming epi nd saachi well not leave d house....nd asae hi hoge unki shadi  😳
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mari-d

may be ....but i guss no shrvan will go home in coming epi nd saachi well not leave d house....nd asae hi hoge unki shadi  😳

But it has been posted that the precap shows Sanchi leaving the house with a bag.

They will meet for sure  though Tara is my wild imagination
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

But it has been posted that the precap shows Sanchi leaving the house with a bag.

They will meet for sure  though Tara is my wild imagination

oh is der ny precap πŸ˜²πŸ€”..yaa but some one from d famlly mai stop her ..as i guss ..or dy may meet coz i hvnt seen d precap πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sunaina02 thumbnail
No,  following the story line it is more logical that Sanchi will also leave the house .

May be Sanchi will be in trouble and Shravanji will once again save her . A spontaneous hug scene will work wonders on our emotions.

Then either both of them or someone else will advise /decide that contract marriage is the best option
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hopefully they'll show who comes up with that freaking idea tomorrowπŸ˜†

@sunaina--yeah you're right, possibly saachi will meet shravan at the mandir because that's where he was sitting at the end of that lil song sequence.

poor guy...he couldn't afford even street foodπŸ˜’..awww. But alteast he's learning stuff hard way. πŸ˜†
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

hopefully they'll show who comes up with that freaking idea tomorrowπŸ˜†

@sunaina--yeah you're right, possibly saachi will meet shravan at the mandir because that's where he was sitting at the end of that lil song sequence.

poor guy...he couldn't afford even street foodπŸ˜’..awww. But alteast he's learning stuff hard way. πŸ˜†

That is what HItler wants .

He has been pampered by the female battalion of his house. πŸ˜†
-ArhiLover- thumbnail
yeah... i think that they will meet at the mandir... and i think that the both of them will think it over and then plan it out.. i think that they may talk it over with Nidhi though.. because Shravan never hides anything from her!