Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~Shayad yehi to pyaar hai ~YaRav SS~pt 4 pg 5~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Wow Hina.........that is fab...........pls continue with a second part...........loved it...Tongue

Reading it now after my laughter attack on seeing the episode today.........now Abheria on rise again!  Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeeba--Ratna--Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Shayad yehi to pyaar hai ~YaRav SS~pt 4 pg 5~ (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
OMG Hina di!!! This was soo awesome!!! could totally imagine it!! ahh loved how you brought in the terrace, we know they love being thereWink And wow just loved the ending tum chalogi...too good!!! oh yea love the title as well..omg could imagine that song playing in the back...ek ajnabi sa ehsaas dil ko satay..oh i've lost it!!!Silly Can't wait for more!!!

hinzNeeba--Ratna--Eksie

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I have to say this....i know bachi   Fatima beat me to it......OMG... what an imaginatoinClap ......hats off to you.....i was Embarrassed.andBig smile.....chaloge mere saathDay Dreaming.....plz next part......soooo proud of my yaraverianLOL

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 26 July 2010 at 10:23pm

hinzNeebadesigirl_18Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hina .. firstly, I had this HUGE smile reading through the OS .. could imagine it all, like its happening right in front of my eyes!!! Big smile Kaaaaaaash Day Dreaming And by the time I came to the end bit .. and read "tum chalogi mere saath? .. mere ghar?" I gasped, and all I could say & think was OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Big smile Big smile Dancing Dancing

Woh din kab aayega?! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming And yes .. like Fati mentioned .. love the title, and now the song is playing in my head!!! Embarrassed

hinzNeebadesigirl_18--Ratna--

.Mehak.

Goldie

.Mehak.

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
LOOOOOOOL nyc one Hina....lmao lets see wat hapens now! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeeba--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Hina, no fair.... so what did Yami reply?!?!?! huh?? you cant leave us hanging like this, girl!!!!
YOU'VE GOTTU WRITE THE NEXT PART SOOON!!!!! *SillyDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeeba--Ratna--

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Part 2

" chalogi mere ghar ? "

A strange sense of belonging was clearly visible in his eyes and that said it all...
Taken aback by his unexpected question ,Yami was flustered and wondered if an answer was needed... Secretly ,she had been desperately anticipating this moment but now when it was here,she felt numb with the sudden joy ....

" Yami ? " he snapped his fingers
" huh  ! " she turned red
" kya hua ? I completely understand if u dont want to come ... mai to bas aise hi soch raha tha kyuki maa tumse milke bohot khush hoti " he said and hoped to convey the underlying message...

The introvert in him had always curtailed his strong feelings for her but the positive vibes he'd been getting from her recently were a strong indication of her acceptance ...

"nahi Gaurav ! ....aisi baat nahi hai ..... " she said aloud and when she saw the smile in his eyes she whispered "I'd love to join you "and said  '...in every sense...' to herself ......

A long silent moment of celebration followed ,with both rejoicing the beginning of a confession and this was all they needed for now... an assurance of togetherness...

~~~

The quiet moment was disturbed by the workers on the sets...they were preparing for the storm prediction that night... Gaurav and Yami turned around to watch them from the railing as they pulled over the covers ...
Meanwhile the wind started to blow strong and her hair was playing havoc on her face...she initially tucked them behind her ears but  soon got irritated and tried to tie them in a bun ...but when she noticed the disagreeing look on his face she instantly let them loose...

He smiled wholeheartedly at her gesture and gently inched towards her till his arm touched hers ...Her heart galloped a million times and she gasped for air when he placed his hand in front of her ...
She was beginning to lose grip on her senses with his proximity and couldn't begin to understand what his hand gesture meant ...

He then leaned towards her and said " chalo mai tumhe ghar chod deta hoo ... " and softly whipsered " toofan aane wala hai ... " into her ear,pursing his lips to control the stubborn smile that crept up involuntarily on sensing her haywire breath...

She instantly looked up to face him and their eyes met ...the naughty glint in his eyes reflected an irresistable smile on her face and soon the two broke into a chuckle...

The unit members heard their laughter and one of them shouted out  "sir aap log ghar nahi gaye abhi tak? ,jaldi jayiye warna baarish shuru ho jayegi... "

She sweetly gave him the 'lets go' nod and he cheekily clutched her hand with his ....

~~~

He waited outside her make -up room and looked at his watch wondering how long she'd take to get changed ... Yami on the other hand ,took longer than usual as she played their terrace moment in her head again and again...

" Yami,aur kitna time logi change karne me ? " he said knocking on the door after having lost all patience ....She blinked out of her trance and yelled " bas ho gaya ,do minute "

But the 2 minutes turned into 5 and she still wasn't out ...he went up to knock on the door again but was left in awe when she opened the door looking gorgeous in a pretty white knee length dress...She looked simple but beautiful and he couldn't take his eyes off her ...

" chalein ? " she said ,smiling at his dumbstruck look and he stored her angelic image in his head for a later reference and ushered her out to the main door....

As they walked out of the sets the song below played on the spot boy's radio ...

cheers
Hina

Edited by hinz - 27 July 2010 at 10:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbNooriiGauravsDbestNeebaEnigma.ssroomaniThinker_Belledesigirl_18fj08MariQuestFilms--Ratna--Eksie

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
wow hina, this is gr8

whenever abher let us down we should have yarav instead Wink

thanks for continuing

aaabbbhinzThinker_Belle--Ratna--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top