Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
going great hina... having fun in the rain... going to G's house.... u can wear my clothes.... awww so sweet

cant wait for more, keep at it

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hina............you took me to cloud 9.............wow........what a baarish scene..........who cares they didn't show one in the serial............yeh sab se achcha hai!   me going, going, gone..............faint!   😍 β€οΈπŸ€ͺ
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hina...hats off yaar....Its so beautifully written...again could imagine every bit....please...next part...Edited by Neeba - 13 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*THUD* *FAINT* πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

Yup .. thats exactly what it is .. gone nuts! πŸ˜† Hina .. this was fantabulous! Filmy .. but superhit filmy yaa! πŸ‘ Loved the rain hero & rain princess part .. awww! Aaaaahhhh ... YaRav are sooo awesome! And you make them more more more awesssome!! 😍 😍 And wowww .. I wanna watch a scene like this .. just playing in the head is not enough!! And sooo NOT fair!!! I wanna see this play in the show .. *throwing tantrums*
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HINA...πŸ€—    πŸ‘   ⭐️  😳  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†  😊    πŸ˜›    πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ€ͺ    😍    ☺️.......soooo proud of you......what magic  in your writing.....it made me speechless.......i was blushing and shying......i could so imagine them.....rain hero and rain princess.....dancing in the rain......i am soooo gone......floating in YaRavLAND.......my perfect YaRav😍......should i ask you to continue?.....is it good for my health? πŸ˜•  but am i not a gone case already?......agar jaana hain tho shaan se jaana hain......and what a way to go  😍.....ok decided.....plz continue😊
πŸ˜›
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks so much behno aur behno
loved reading the comments
and now that i have this zest in me,i shall try to post the next part before or perhaps after the update today
thanks all
I'll try and make Yami's stay at GK's house comfortable and pleasurable πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Oh I can't wait to finish writing it !
🀣
hinz thumbnail

woohooo !

feels so good to write here again
me is trying my best to post the next part very soon :)

thanks all
love u !
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HINAAAA πŸ€—.....hurry plz me eagerly waiting  😳.....sighhhh YaRav 😍
sakshi_ypnhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hina.......pls pls pls write the next part sooooooooooon .........we are all YARAV deprived......come up with something very very romantic 😍
hinz thumbnail

hey Sakshi,Ratna and everyone who's waiting
I did write the part but feel its too short after the long gap,so adding more :) sorry I got busy with a few other things yesterday

will post asap !