Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Main Sirf Tumhari Hoon (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 152

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Siddhant's Riddhima is awesome but I really don't want Sid to change in the sense that he does tell Riddhima when she is wrong that she is wrong!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragz2009nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Main Sirf Tumhari Hoon (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Tum aise hi roothti raho , aur main tumhe manaata rahoon.Day Dreaming
And its so true EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Its like a routine with them WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

kvva

kvva

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Another Thing:

Some general question ? How many of you do not like to change your names after marriage ?

For example anybody else who does not like Ridz changing her name after marriage to Ridhima Modi ? I feel a woman should have her own identity and it should not depend upon the husband or anybody else.  

Another Question ?

What are your takes on Ridhima's initial  "Aap". I think it was CUTE. I think it is related to what I wrote earlier (because of the immense respect which was the begining of an attraction)

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Siddhant's Riddhima is awesome but I really don't want Sid to change in the sense that he does tell Riddhima when she is wrong that she is wrong!
Yes i agree, i think he wont change, coz Sid himself feel uncomfy when he knows its wrong its wrong and i like how he stands up to her in his cute way tells her and Ridz has this shock look and that cute humph she does LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragz2009nikita_88

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvva

Another Thing:

Some general question ? How many of you do not like to change your names after marriage ?

For example anybody else who does not like Ridz changing her name after marriage to Ridhima Modi ? I feel a woman should have her own identity and it should not depend upon the husband or anybody else.  

Another Question ?

What are your takes on Ridhima's initial  "Aap". I think it was CUTE. I think it is related to what I wrote earlier (because of the immense respect which was the begining of an attraction)
Aap was due to respect definately (and remember the respect she gave him when she tounched his feet after doing the last rites to Armaan's mementos) and also the Tum had to come in naturally

I personally think its up to the woman itself if she wants to change but in a show i will say change it all audiences and everyone knows she is Riddhima Modi now WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kvvanikita_88

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
So who noticed in the song that Armaan's imagining Ridz had the kangan he has?

I noticed afterwards, when i went to do caps lol

kvvanikita_88

kvva

kvva

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by kvva

Another Thing:

Another Question ?

Aap was due to respect definately (and remember the respect she gave him when she tounched his feet after doing the last rites to Armaan's mementos) and also the Tum had to come in naturally

I personally think its up to the woman itself if she wants to change but in a show i will say change it all audiences and everyone knows she is Riddhima Modi now Embarrassed

That transition was beautiful to me !!

Lennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Was it at the chai dabba that Sid told her that she shouldnt call him Aap LOL

nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top