Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Main Sirf Tumhari Hoon (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Thanks Hally!

Should I PM Shruti Di then?
Yes go ahead Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Main Sirf Tumhari Hoon (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Nikkz. Oh no! ArShi getting married while drunk. ROFL.....SR will need smelling salts and ArShi will need glucose to recover from chakkars.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88norzar

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvva

Okay,  Another thing :

How many of you agree with me that Ridz has started falling for Sid from the day of Marriage itself. Remeber the looks she gave to Sid when they were putting something into the fire. Sid was just plane angry. But Ridz and her looks. Those looks definitely convey something. For me that was the start of her attraction towards Sid.

Not sure but a different woman emerged after the poison fiasco and more so after the bidaai and going home with Sid

I think she was close to Sid when she was doing those rituals in the marriage and Sid had been avoiding since the start of it all started

I still love how Sid after everything gave back her photo of her and Armaan that she dropped and that surprise look Ridz had on her face

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvaTheBlackJaguarnikita_88norzar

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Kwa It was immense respect in my eyes.

Poco ROFLROFLROFL But I can see a whole load of pranks getting out of hand resulting in their marriage!

kvva

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Okay,  Another thing :

How many of you agree with me that Ridz has started falling for Sid from the day of Marriage itself. Remeber the looks she gave to Sid when they were putting something into the fire. Sid was just plane angry. But Ridz and her looks. Those looks definitely convey something. For me that was the start of her attraction towards Sid.

Not sure but a different woman emerged after the poison fiasco and more so after the bidaai and going home with Sid

I think she was close to Sid when she was doing those rituals in the marriage and Sid had been avoiding since the start of it all started

I still love how Sid after everything gave back her photo of her and Armaan that she dropped and that surprise look Ridz had on her face

I have to say - I think this was the day she started trusting Sid. Embarrassed

kvva

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I dont think from that moment on Ridz ever regretted she is getting married or is married now

kvva

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Kwa It was immense respect in my eyes.

Poco ROFLROFLROFL But I can see a whole load of pranks getting out of hand resulting in their marriage!

That would be the greatest prank in the history of DMG ever that results in marriage of ArShi.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.......SR will phool barsaao and say yaar tumne ye manage kiya kaise?Shocked

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lennie

Okay,  Another thing :

I have to say - I think this was the day she started trusting Sid. Embarrassed
Yes, i think so too and also the hurt she caused etc

Sid made her a promise just before the poison kicked in, and how true has that come today, like when he said to her from her body and soul she has to be free and she has to move forward towards him etc and he will be waiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvanikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top