Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Main Sirf Tumhari Hoon - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Lennie

I dont think from that moment on Ridz ever regretted she is getting married or is married now

Riddz' surrender to Sid began during their marriage itself... you could see it in her eyes....and after that , the more she saw Sid suffer, the more she connected to him... from there on , it was all about Sid.
for me i think ridz always liked sid, but her bitterness came infront of her, but when she wanted to talk about the photo fisco, she even said that she never wished sid any bad stuff, yes she does get mad at him but she never wants to hurt him or something like that. she liked him for sure, but she was totally a different women (a wounded women who hate the sight of man and sid rubed it in her even more, b/c everywhere she looked, she was always there in front of her). she didn't hate hi but she hated herself so she took it out on sid. soulmate i tell you.
Originally posted by nikita_88

Agree, she never regretted her decision, and when she did it was because she thought she was hurting Sid.😳

Totally agree with the two of you.
She even looked at Sid like that when he carried her for the final phera as well 😳
SR's wedding and everything that happen in the wedding taking place itself - during the rituals was all significant and so much meaning to it
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Riddz' surrender to Sid began during their marriage itself... you could see it in her eyes....and after that , the more she saw Sid suffer, the more she connected to him... from there on , it was all about Sid.

This is exactly what I am saying.
For me Riddhima has always wanted to do the right thing by Sid, she has never wanted to hurt Sid and when she has hurt him, she regretted it so much, all she wanted was his acceptance and his happiness, she throws fits now but they are to tease him never to hurt him!
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Yes, definately - if i look back to the marriage itself and everything it shows and we can see this
Originally posted by kvva

This is exactly what I am saying.

🤗
SR's wedding sequence is one of my favourites because there is so much angst so many emotions are flying Sid, has anger, pain and dis-trust, whilst Riddhima has trust, surprise, sadness, respect. They were both realising what a change this marriage is to them.
Originally posted by nikita_88

For me Riddhima has always wanted to do the right thing by Sid, she has never wanted to hurt Sid and when she has hurt him, she regretted it so much, all she wanted was his acceptance and his happiness, she throws fits now but they are to tease him never to hurt him!
I agree here as well

Even when she was bitter back then, it was coz she was off her head and so angry and bitter she hurted Sid alot but i dont think she never meant to hurt Sid in a way that it actually would pain him - that what she said to him would matter to him, she lashed out etc

Yes even now its all to tease him and also to annoy him alittle, its how marriage should be lol,and Ridz loves it like this and how she is with him now 😆