Celebrity Fan Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Main Sirf Tumhari Hoon (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Main Sirf Tumhari Hoon (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
hi

the insecurity will have postive effects too

norzar

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Congoz Queenies.Heart

I have two nikammi feelings. I think Sid baked that cake for Riddz. Secondly, i think that somehow ArShi should get married.
Its something Sid would do LOL  - lets hope he put the right ingredient inEmbarrassed

Also Shilpa mentioned this last week or so, i was discussing with her and also it did go through my mind before Shilpa mentioned it, what if ArSh somehow accidently get married

Isnt it all fate/destiny in a way

Also i cant see Armaan ever taking that step towards Shilpa marriage so accident marriage would be good in a way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Hey guys congrats on the new AT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LennieTheBlackJaguar

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

the insecurity will have postive effects too

norzar
I liked that Ridz herself noticed what she said and then looked at Sid and noticed his subtle expression

kvvanorzar

kvva

kvva

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by kvva

Originally posted by kvva

Guys, What is your take on this. Did you people already discuss about this possibility.

In precap, I guess Ridz said that dialogue because : Sid looked little uncomfortable when she mentioned Arman in the other precap. Even if it is the case, I hope we get a nice meaning ful scene

Even if this happens, I want Sid to stop from Ridz doing what she is doing and telling her that he completely trusts her.
Yes definately this is what should happen, Sid stopping her etc

Finally I want a day to come when Ridz herself runs to Sid and confess her feelings.
To be honest, Ridz in her little actions and how she is with him and the way she is effected by Sid and how she talks to him, tells us all and Sid that she loves him, her actions says all this

But I think any relation requires constant assurance from one another. A continuous assurance is a must for a healthy relationship.  Especially a realtion like marriage. It need not be ILUs, but something which convey such meaning.  Sometimes, some  verbal things  also. They have to delivered by both of them towards the other person in a regular basis.

But, here madam has hardly done her job.  Sid definitely needs some verbal assurance from her. Just like how she needs it Wink

LennieTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Congoz Queenies.Heart

I have two nikammi feelings. I think Sid baked that cake for Riddz. Secondly, i think that somehow ArShi should get married.
Its something Sid would do LOL  - lets hope he put the right ingredient inEmbarrassed

Also Shilpa mentioned this last week or so, i was discussing with her and also it did go through my mind before Shilpa mentioned it, what if ArSh somehow accidently get married

Isnt it all fate/destiny in a way

Also i cant see Armaan ever taking that step towards Shilpa marriage so accident marriage would be good in a way

Riddz made a lovely face , so i think the cake is good.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... she has the world's most pyara patikins.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... Siddhanth Modi ki Nakchadi Riddhima Modi.LOLEmbarrassed

ArShi should get married like Rachel and Ross.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

nikita_88norzar

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I don't see an ArShi wedding/ marriage for a while - they have too much emotional baggage both of them that they need to deal with.

As for Sid baking the cake I can so see that!

I want Sid's T-shirt by the way! LOL I feel like I am going to be stealing it! :P

Lennienorzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top