VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

hey frends....

its me vandy here.......😊

i'm here to post the

||~*~ Discussion Of the Week~*~||

for the week from 26th July To 1st August 2010

as we all know that Ritesh is not a good person....he's a casanove by nature.......and his truth....a partial of it has been revealed to bimalendu....who has come to know that his actual name is not Ritesh but Ashutosh....
So lets get into our discussion this week...

"will relationships sour between anuraag's and taani's family due to ritesh???...is he the one who's going to cause misunderstandings between them????"

post ur views and lets see wat the members feel abt it😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

he already did Vandy ..There's new article also where ananya loses his child

i wonder here we are counting days for Harshad's entry but in show Ananya is recently married and carrying Ritesh's child too means 3-4 months have been over after Ananya's marriage ..I never understand this months gap esp in Ekta's show🤓

So now Laboni will be reason for Killing unborn child and that creates havoc in family😒

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

"Laboni comes across Ritesh; and she gets to know that he is involved with another woman. There will be more misunderstandings which lead Laboni slapping Ananya who happens to meet her. Ananya falls down and loses her child. Laboni regrets it but the gap between Anurag and Tani's family widens and their relation turns sour."

OMG i love the bonding btw these two families a lot yaar😒

VandyP thumbnail
seeing shekhar's confidence in bimalendu yesterday...i don't think ritesh will be successful in his plans!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome DOTW hun👏

I will come back soon

Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hhhm...?
reservd..

after seeing ritesh today..I completely agree he will do anything to hide his real identity. that way obviously friendship will suffer from its breakupEdited by Sweet_Kandy - 13 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
will relationships sour between anuraag's and taani's family due to ritesh???... i think Yes, and then onu's dad wil send onu outside for study but actually to stay away from taani and her family,it'll b like tspls as in yug and vrinda's story 
is he the one who's going to cause misunderstandings between them????" along wid ritesh, taani's brother is also there, soo think coz of these two ther'll b MU
indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also think friendship will break as Ritesh has badly trapped Shekhar in his game.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice topic vandy
will relationships sour between anuraag's and taani's family due to ritesh???.
..is he the one who's going to cause misunderstandings between them????"

yes ritesh 'll b d reason for their break up 😭😡 and i agreed to aabrayy

VandyP thumbnail
i really have a feeling that both the mothers will keep up the relationship coz anu's mom was very hurt yesterday wen shekhar behaved rudely with bimalendu