Robert Pattinson Tangled In Fender Bender

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mishthan

Groupbie

mishthan

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Robert Pattinson Tangled In Fender Bender

Robert Pattinson got tangled in a fender bender. Eyewitnesses told OK! Magazine that the Edward Cullen of "Twilight" saga was involved in the minor car crash after leaving a friend's home in Malibu on Saturday evening, July 24.

The incident was said occurring at around 9 P.M. and Pattinson's car was in collision with a Kia parked near the driveway. However, no report or complaint was made over the fender bender. On Saturday, Scott Chew, the Malibu Sheriff Watch Commander, confirmed, "Nothing was reported that I can see."

On why the owner of Kia, Rob Gottschlich, was not worried about the scrape, he told the site, "If I had a nice car like a Lexus or something, maybe [I would be concerned], but I've got an old Kia. I am going to ask Rob next time I see him for free tickets to the next 'Twilight' film."

Pattinson's rep, in the meantime, detailed about the collision, explaining "Robert was pulling out of a parking space after a quiet day in Malibu yesterday and was relentlessly pursued by paparazzi. He has no knowledge of having bumped or damaged another car in the process."

Robert Pattinson is currently busy filming his forthcoming movie "Water for Elephants", co-starring Reese Witherspoon, Christoph Waltz and James Frain. The Francis Lawrence-directed film is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in 2011.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiyaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Robert Pattinson Tangled In Fender Bender" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Media seriously leave him alone! I really doubt that happened! Lol

mishthan

Groupbie

mishthan

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Media seriously leave him alone! I really doubt that happened! Lol
LOlzzLOLLOL
Paparazzi is following him everywhere- after all he is such a huge star!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top