The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: Bonnie! ||- (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
D, you're doing an awesome job! :D P.S. Radz and I want you to watch AVPM! :D

Questions for Bonnie:
With everything that's happened up till the season finale, if you were to trust your entire life to ONE person, who would it be?
Similarly, if you were to be stuck on a desert island with one character (unfortunately you can't pick me, even though I know I'll be your first choice), who would it be?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|| Character in the Spotlight: Bonnie! ||- (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

As Bonnie:
- Ew Damon, such a liar!
- Ha! I rather go to hell.

As Dhruvi:
- Bamon love! (;
- I cannot wait for BK action.
As Katherine: TSK Tsk, sweety you know you want to. Heres some advice for you: drop the attitude or you're going to be in trouble.WinkLOL

As ME!!!!: Me neither!! I am dying to watch the confrontions! Especially Katherine and Elena coming to face to face! EEK! Exciting!

Heres another question or else Bhav is going to kill me for discussing Season 2 in this post..right?ConfusedLOL

*How do you feel about Matt?* -In the book btw!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Bhav- Awee thanks love! & yeah I plan too, as soon as I free up some time. (:
Jot- You are already in character for Katherine, lol, that was so good. But I won't let Katerine pick on me (as Bonnie of course). (:

With everything that's happened up till the season finale, if you were to trust your entire life to ONE person, who would it be?

Well until recently I wouldn't have thought twice about this question. Without a doubt I would have said Elena. There was nothing I couldn't tell her. Then vampires came into our lives and complicated things, I discovered I really was a witch. And even then I didn't hesitate one bit to tell her when I was supposed to keep that a secret because she was my best friend.

Now things have changed. I would have said Grams, but she's dead. My parent don't have a clue about anything in my life. So besides Grams Elena was everything in my life. But now, we don't even see eye to eye anymore. I still love her, would do anything for her, but our relationship is tinited now. So this is a very difficult answer. I don't know. I would like to say Caroline. Though we've kept her out the loop a bit. She does know my witch secret, she's been there for me when I needed her the most. So I want to say Caroline. But seeing the dangers in Mystic Falls, I don't want to lose her too by scaring her away.

Similarly, if you were to be stuck on a desert island with one character (unfortunately you can't pick me, even though I know I'll be your first choice), who would it be?

Of course, I chose you; but picking a character, as show!Bonnie (as well as Dhruvi), I would say Stefan. You need a gentleman with manners who is also protective and friendly. And I can't think of a better person than Stefan to be stuck with. Even though I've known him for a short amount of time, he really knows me. He understand my motives and where I come from. If I were to have a crazy breakdown, I see him comforting me. Something I don't see anyone else able to do. He unlike Damon, would help me gather food, built a shelter home. With Damon I see myself going crazy, with Stefan, I have a friend. As book!Bonnie, it would be a choice between Matt and Damon. Both are very protective of me, though when it came down to it, I would say Damon. He understands me the most (like I've mentioned for Stefan).

Matt! You know in the beginning when Elena and him broke up, I was only interested in him because he was good-looking. He was the perfect boyfriend (if we ignore the great Stefan for a moment) to Elena. He treated her so nice, but so have all the other guys. And then our adventures in the supernatural world began and I started to like Matt for more than his good looks. I saw the caring side to him, the protective side to him. He's always there to stop Damon from 'misbehaving' with me. And I know he cares about me. I care about him a lot. He's the best guy friend I've ever had. And I would be lying to you if I said I didn't like-like him. I just don't know he's the guy I'm supposed to be with in the end like Stefan is with Elena.

Edited by dhruvi. - 30 July 2010 at 3:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Jot- You are already in character for Katherine, lol, that was so good. But I won't let Katerine pick on me (as Bonnie of course). (:

Matt! You know in the beginning when Elena and him broke up, I was only interested in him because he was good-looking. He was the perfect boyfriend (if we ignore the great Stefan for a moment) to Elena. He treated her so nice, but so have all the other guys. And then our adventures in the supernatural world began and I started to like Matt for more than his good looks. I saw the caring side to him, the protective side to him. He's always there to stop Damon from 'misbehaving' with me. And I know he cares about me. I care about him a lot. He's the best guy friend I've ever had. And I would be lying to you if I said I didn't like-like him. I just don't know he's the guy I'm supposed to be with in the end like Stefan is with Elena.
Aww thank you. I thought i sucked as Katherine. I need to practise before my turns come which is probably another week or so because Bhav wants to do Stefan or Elena first.
Ohh..good answer! Matt is so like how you described him...as Bonnie of course.LOL You know what you want don't you Bonnie? WinkLOL

*Jot*

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Nope that 'I'm the bomb' attitude is so her! (:
Thanks! & yepp I sure do (;

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
gah! I can't believe I forgot you were in the spotlight this week! *shame* and yay for you going to watch AVPM! It's a must - you'll love it.

and I love your answers so far btw.

questions:
I know Elena's your 'sister' and best friend, but Caroline's been there for you as much as she can with limited information. Don't you want to bring her more into the fold? Or at least, warn her, somehow of the dangers that lurk in the shadows? I mean, I know she may (sort of) be safer not knowing, but she's your best friend. Why don't you let her in, completely?
(and to book!Bonnie)
How do you take the way your friends treat you? Like you're an invalid, or a baby - don't you get annoyed? I mean, you are psychic, can't you do something to them?

[okay, so my frustrations with the way the character (in the book and the show) is handled came out. sorry!]

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Love, no worries, it was supposed to be your turn and I took that, so I should be thanking you lol. & yepp watching tomorrow fo sho' and hey no worries those are the same frustrations I have. & awee thanks, I really felt like I wasn't doing Justice to Bonnie, more me than her.

I know Elena's your 'sister' and best friend, but Caroline's been there for you as much as she can with limited information. Don't you want to bring her more into the fold? Or at least, warn her, somehow of the dangers that lurk in the shadows? I mean, I know she may (sort of) be safer not knowing, but she's your best friend. Why don't you let her in, completely?

I've always felt like Caroline is my baby sister. As you know I don't have any siblings, and the type of frienship I have with her, I feel like is the type of relationship I would have with my sister if I had one. You're close, but you don't necessarily tell them everything going on with your life. And that's how we were. The vampires, that isn't my secret to share (hell, I didn't even know about them till after I was attacked by my bestfriend's boyfriend's brother), but being a witch is. And I shared that with her, yes, given it was after I told Elena, but I tried on my part. It freaked her out. So Elena and I kept her out the loop. After Grams died, and we got closer, I decided to tell her everything the night of the Founder's day parade, but she got into an accident. Right now my biggest priority is to be there for her, she needs me now. I don't want to stress her out during her recovery with all the crazy things that go bump in the night. But I'm vowing to myself, when she's better, I'll spill it all to her, I owe her at least that. I know once she's brought into the 'fold' we'll be closer than ever and I honestly see her helping us out big time, she's not as shallow as people make her out to be, as she thinks she is.
(and to book!Bonnie)How do you take the way your friends treat you? Like you're an invalid, or a baby - don't you get annoyed? I mean, you are psychic, can't you do something to them?

Yes, it annoys me, greatly. It makes me feel like I'm only good for them when my psychic abilities can help them. Other than that my opinions are not worth their time. I'm made fun of for being okay with dying young and beautiful, yet they're not made fun of for always bringing up the oath we took to always help Elena whenever danger arises, so I'm pretty much forced to come along, as if dying young isn't a possibility there. I do love the adventures don't get me wrong, but I wish my voice, my reasoning mattered. When Elena was an angel, and she was the one who needed aid, she was never called a baby, not in the degrading way I'm always. She couldn't talk, and when she needed a kiss to recognize us, when Caroline outspoke on that, everyone had her back. Yet when I think of dying in the hands of a murderer like Damon is romantic, I'm worth rolling your eyes at. It's just not fair! It doesn't make me love them any less, but I do deserve equal respect, equal dignity.

*Sorry I brought Elena into this. I honestly don't have a problem with her, I just brought in those points to point out that something similiar Elena can do and it's okay with everyone yet when Bonnie does it, it's weak, babyish, dumb, etc on her behalf. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13chhilt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top