The Vampire Diaries

-|| Character in the Spotlight: Bonnie! ||-

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Character in the Spotlight

Hello, hello, my lovelies! 🤗 Bhav here, bearing profuse apologies once again for being so MIA lately! A little note from Bhav before we delve into the next CitS: Bhav and Radz are very sorry for the delay in the next edition of Mystic Musings. We got distracted by the premiere of AVPS on YouTube. (NIBBY! Have you seen it? *bounces*) If you don't know what AVPS is, shame on you. *shakes head* Go YouTube AVPM. Now. Or, you know, after you read this...🤔 Later would be good. Because if not all my hard work in making this post would be gone to waste...

Anyway, enough of my rambling!

So last week's CitS with Alaric Saltzman didn't exactly go as I'd hoped it would, and I'm really hoping you guys haven't already lost interest, because if you have, that would totally suck! Like, totally.

Anyway, this week's member begged me to let her be in the spotlight this week. 😆 Her PM was very, VERY amusing, and I simply couldn't say no! So I am very pleased to invite our dear, darling Dhruvi into the Spotlight this week!

*pauses for applause*

Dhruvi will be portraying the role of the awesome witch, Bonnie! As Dhruvi has read the books, I shall allow questions directed to Bonnie Bennett (a.k.a. Show!Bonnie) as well as Bonnie McCullough (a.k.a. Book!Bonnie). Unless Dhruvi has any violent objections, of course. (*looks at Dhruvi questioningly*)

So what are you waiting for? Christmas? Because Christmas is still...*counts* less than five months away, yo, and by that time Bonnie ain't gonna be in the Spotlight no longer. *pauses, shakes head* Okay...Moving on!

Anyway! Throw us whatever questions you've got, and keep it clean, lovelies!

Once you've posted your questions, head over to YouTube and check out the awesomness that is AVPM. *nods* 😆

Have fun, dearies!

Love,
Bhav (:

P.S. For those who have signed up for the CitS, if you're interested in taking on the character you've signed up for in any particular week, please do let me know! :D

Edited by sourpuss - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Go ahead ask me any question, book or show. (:
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oooo Bonnie!!!!! lol ok

so Bonnie...what do you think of me aka Damon?
-dhruvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

oooo Bonnie!!!!! lol ok

so Bonnie...what do you think of me aka Damon?

Ugh! Damon! You are so frustrating! You're absolutely full of yourself, and even without knowing many vampires I can safely say you're the cockiest person -monster- I have ever met!  Every time that we meet, you make my blood boil; I never knew I could be so intoxicated in hatred of someone like this. It's always a roller coaster ride with you! You are so wild and crazy and you absolutely drive me insane.

Note: This is me being tv!Bonnie and answering on behalf of what I have seen of [db] interactions in season one. What do you think? I'm not exactly sure how to play tv!Bonnie given she's not a big focus yet. All I can say is that she's not Team Vamps at the moment, hence my answer. (:

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

(Question for Book!Bonnie)

How do you feel about being treated so baby-ishly?

I don't know if baby-ishly is a word...😕😆 Good luck Dhruvi....oops...Bonnie!! ((Hug))...If Katherine would ever hug Bonnie....😆

*Jot*
hmmmmm so (TV) Bonnie...

What would you say (or do) to Katherine if she ever came face to face with you?
sunnkiised thumbnail

I like you and Caroline as friends in the show alot!!!  what do you think of Caroline?

-dhruvi thumbnail
How do you feel about being treated so baby-ishly? (book!verse)

I mean so I have a friend who likes to take charge and tells us what to do and then another one who tends to pretty much roll her eyes at all the things I have to say. My vioce and reasoning is ignorened in the beginning because what has to be done, needs to be done no matter the consequences. I took an oath to support my friends no matter what, and I hold to it. You know I don't back on my promises. I love these girls no matter what, though I do wish they understood me more. Sometimes I feel like Damon, who I've been told is dangerous, is the only person who doesn't see me in the 'baby' light. I know everyone means well and want to protect me, but I know they know I can handle myself, and you'll see, I'll be brought to a whole new light soon (next boook).

What would you say (or do) to Katherine if she ever came face to face with you?

I only have one thing to say to her: stay the hell away from Mystic Falls. If what all I know about her is true, I know she means harm and havoc. If I won't tolerate harm done by the Salvatores, I sure as hell won't tolerate it from Katherine. She wants a fight, she'll have fight. I'm not Emily or Damon, I won't listen to her commands. Someone has to stand up to her and knock her down from the pedestal she's been put so highly on. No one's had the balls to do it in fear of death. Well let me tell you, I will die trying, but I won't let her harm any innocent, even if it means my death.

I like you and Caroline as friends in the show alot!!!  what do you think of Caroline?

I love how close I've gotten with Caroline these past couple of weeks. I've known her almost as long as I've known Elena. While we're a trio, it's pretty clear that Elena and I were closer, and Caroline, closer to me (because of her competitive side with Elena). I've always tried to help her with her self-esteem issues and such, but it was so nice to have her be there for me, check up on me everyday since the night Grams died. It really opened up our frienship to a whole new level. & now I gotta do all that I can do while she's in ICU, because losing her is unbearable, she's all I have right now.
-dhruvi thumbnail

Okay Rachu and Sabs were too good at this. I clearly suck at tapping into Bonnie's character. Which is weird because I can write FFs from her point of view but not this. So frustrated at my imagination and answers, sorry guys my mojo is off =/

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dhruvi.

Ugh! Damon! You are so frustrating! You're absolutely full of yourself, and even without knowing many vampires I can safely say you're the cockiest person -monster- I have ever met!  Every time that we meet, you make my blood boil; I never knew I could be so intoxicated in hatred of someone like this. It's always a roller coaster ride with you! You are so wild and crazy and you absolutely drive me insane.

Note: This is me being tv!Bonnie and answering on behalf of what I have seen of [db] interactions in season one. What do you think? I'm not exactly sure how to play tv!Bonnie given she's not a big focus yet. All I can say is that she's not Team Vamps at the moment, hence my answer. (:

awesome answer!!