maan wont kick out dev when d truth comes out.....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont think maan will kick out dev from d house....once he gets 2 know d truth..... bcoz his dadi maa wants 2 b happy n is doing everything in his might 2 do 2 make her happy..... he himself has been kicked out from d house by dadimaa ...... even if dadimaa wants him 2 comes 2 d mansion he doesnt agree 2 go there na.... so i dont think he will kick out dev..... he will let dev live in d mansion with dadi maa n he cut off all d ties he has with dev n wont help him out in anything.....maybe he wont let dev put a feet in d company when he comes 2 know wat he has done..... he may seek 2 give justice 2 geet n punish dev n NT.... but he wont let dadimaa know d truth as dis may give emotional trauma 2 dadimaa n let he be happy with d other two grandsons of hers n he will get married 2 geet n stay with her in d out house itself....

though if he gets married 2 geet 2 get justice done 2 her n her child will make geet feel he is support her out of pity, sympathy and duty and all..... she may later realise dat maan truely love sher n so he accepted her as a whole with her child too.... this will only make her love maan a lot more than anything.... everybody wants d deveet confrontation 2 come later....as d promo shows d confrontation is near..... but dis track is d most essential one 2 develop maaneet's love story more n a spice of reality too will be present.....
I honestly think that when this truth first comes out..Maan will somehow blame Geet or something, and take Dev's side.. (I dont know how that is even POSSIBLE with the current situation) but Dev is Maan's younger brother, and Maan doesnt want to think of GEET as ANYTHING to him..so this might be his way of trying to distance himself from her. But I dont know, I read in an article that Dadima will SUPPORT GEET when she finds out what happened to  GEET..so we will have to wait and see how the story plays out..
where did u read that article about Dadima..please post the link.

I think dadima will surely assume that this is Maan's child so she will force Maan to marry Geet 🤣
Originally posted by crazee4maan

I honestly think that when this truth first comes out..Maan will somehow blame Geet or something, and take Dev's side.. (I dont know how that is even POSSIBLE with the current situation) but Dev is Maan's younger brother, and Maan doesnt want to think of GEET as ANYTHING to him..so this might be his way of trying to distance himself from her. But I dont know, I read in an article that Dadima will SUPPORT GEET when she finds out what happened to  GEET..so we will have to wait and see how the story plays out..

of course he will take dev's side at first.......maan has always been jumping 2 conclusions bout geet n misunderstanding her.....but when d real truth comes out maan might sever all his ties with his brother.... n if u see d episodes nowadays at one time he is trying 2 get her out of her mind n distance himself from her n d next moment he wants 2 be as close 2 her as possible.....he loves her a lot .... now he is in denial for sure.... but when he starts 2 accept his feelings then he might want her 2 b always with him itself........right now d poor guy is totally confused... let him accept his feelings.... he would be d first one 2 b with her n support her..... be it like getting married 2 her 2 support her too....

maan doesnt like dev dat much.... if u notice dev and maan scenes... sometimes they seem close.... but sometimes they hate each other..... if geet lets out d truth bout her n NT confronation then maan will surely try 2 protect dev n blame NT...... he knows the creepy two well enough 2 know wat could have happened.....just 2 distance himself from geet he ma firts take dev's side... but later on i m sure he will support geet n tkae her side......

dadima will support geet for sure... bcoz she is already fond of geet.... it may seem more like geet is d grandchild of hers than maan... d lady surely behaves like dat...... lol.... but i dont think dadi will get 2 know bout dev n geet before maan.....maan will b d first 2 know i think.... n he will try 2 hide it from his dadima 2 keep her happy.... when she comes 2 know of d truth lady willl surely support geet.....

n yeah we have 2 wait n see how d storyline plays out......

thanks for sharing ur point of view...
Originally posted by bhart12345

where did u read that article about Dadima..please post the link.

I think dadima will surely assume that this is Maan's child so she will force Maan to marry Geet 🤣

nice joke n nice prediction.... hope it turns out 2 true.....🤣
well nice prediction dear😊

but how abt this😉
i think geet will not say her past to maan at first as she knows that they r brothers
once her preggy issue reveals then she may say that she had been cheated and doesnot reaveal the truth
later maan may come to know abt geet and dev and asks her then geet may say that she hided her past as he needs proof to trust her as he needed proof against sasha then y dont he need evidences against his bro so she hinded abt dev
and later during the argument she may say abt land and that becomes the proof and maan then takes support of geet as his responsiblity
and then they accept love for each other and say this to daadima and then dev may send to jail
and maneet may live happily ever after😉

i know this is not going to happen as cvs of geet are capable of doing something new
but hamari imagination ko kaun rok saktha hai dear haina😆😆😆😆

i don't think the story track will be that simple... i think somehow geet will not tell MAAN anythng and may be DEV will start his negative role shortly....

I do think MAAN will misunderstand geet if they see them(Dev and Geet) together..and we will see MAAN with his J-feelings

Originally posted by sulb

i don't think the story track will be that simple... i think somehow geet will not tell MAAN anythng and may be DEV will start his negative role shortly....

I do think MAAN will misunderstand geet if they see them(Dev and Geet) together..and we will see MAAN with his J-feelings

hey wat i m trying 2 say is.... d story has been fast paced till now... i m sure d story is gonna start 2 go in a slow speed from now on..... dev geet confronation is near.... but i m sure dis out house track will be streched for 2 or more weeks.....then dev geet confrontation may take d next month fully..... they may still miss i mean she wont see him for sure.... i m sure dev will try 2 hide n start his negative role n poison his brother's mind...against geet.....maan getting 2 know d half of d truth will take atleast 1 to 2 months....n he may not believe geet n all......at first....i dont think geet will tell it out of her mouth soon.... i m 100% sure somehow maan may get 2 know bout her baby.......dev may poison maan's mind by saying she is trying 2 get a hold of his wealth n trick him n all..... before maan's misunderstanding's may get cleared a maximum of 4-5 months will go away....after he gets 2 somehow get his misunderstandings (which are definitely gonna be complex) he may support geet but dadimaa may not know bout it...... when dadimaa gets 2 know bout it she may at first go thro d process which maan may go as first as stated before n then d misunderstandings will get cleared... but i m 100% sure maan wont kick out dev for d sake of dadimaa's happiness... n for d family reputation...dadimaa when she comes 2 know d original truth will definetely kick out dev then.....bcoz in d house she has d authority 2 do it not maan... as he himself has been kicked out n stays in d outhouse......
yah. Maan can't kick out Dev. Nayan is too smart. Who knows Nayan may give the blame to Maan as they were leaving together. yah this think will drag a lot. Yaak. I don't like this. Now a day they are unnecessary dragging the episode by showing too many aad. Audience will loose interest soon.