Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Note- Those who dont know who Totaram is , please go thru the link belowEmbarrassed
Coffee with the CVs

Lunatic Times

Loyal readers of LT have always demanded an interview with the adorable Totaram who works for the "Confuse Viewers" Production house. LT did an exclusive interview with Totaji, about his life & experience at the DMG office.

JS- "Totaram , we had heard that u  left the job a few months ago. Is it true?"

TR- "No, JS ji..I was never out of work. Actually the cvs have even given me promotion from the corner in the office to a revolving chair near the telephone."

JS- "How did u land up doing this job?"

TR- " One of the CVs live in my pados ji. Everyday he used to see me saying "haan ji haan ji' to my biwi who love to shout at me. I think he was impressed by my ability to say 'haan ji' and so gave me the job."

JS- "So what was the first job assigned to u?"

TR- " During the earlier days, I just had to keep repeating
"yes, madam , aisa hi hoga, I will tell the cvs , even I want them to end together" to anyone who called up the cvs."

JS- "Actually why were u asked to repeat those words?"

TR- "humhe kya pata ji?
The CVs give me salary and I am bothered only about that."

JS- " Why dont u share some interesting experience at work."

TR- "One day, I accidently listened to the caller
who gave me itnaa gaaliyaan.. ki I suffered a minor stroke."

JS- "Gaaliyaan??
like what??"
TR- " The caller said, "Ku***e Ka***ne, tere Dhoti phat gayee???  do pyar karne waalon  ko alag kardiya .. sa**a  and..
"

JS-
"BAS! Totaji ! bas! I dont wanna have a stroke too!"
TR- " Teek hain ji.. after that I never listen to the callers.. I just tell them what I am taught to say"

JS- " u mean u are still repeating the same 'aisa hi hoga' dialogue even now
?"
TR- "Nahin ji.. aaj kal mera dialogue hain "Haan ji hum scenes edit kardenge..even we dont like SR"

JS- "wait a minute!
u mean the fans call u people and ask u to edit the scenes ???"
TR- " I dont listen sirji.. I only talk! As soon as they say ' SR scene", I give them this answer"

JS- "
So do the cvs actually edit scenes to please the fans?"
TR- "Mujhe kya pata ji..
I havent seen the cvs for the last few weeks. They are busy watching Chinese movies to copy scenes and songs.They have even hired a http://test.dvdembargo.net/public/images/emoticons/smiley-chinese.gifchinese translator "

JS- "Thank u so much Totaram, for giving us time to interact with u. Just one more question. Since u are here talking with me, who is answering the phone calls now
?"
TR- " he he, why do u think I have a real tota
http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Animals/mini-parrot.gifat the office?
(Totaram winks at JS and takes leave while poor JS sits pondering over the state of the show and the fans.)

Edited by shamil - 26 July 2010 at 2:11am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

juisalulu99farzana_ksgxxdevilishxx-DazlingAngel-RhealitySuxbajlookaPraSha_SidMaAyesha_tsmile843ishikaek43sonii_soniiMonicalishanoe23FiiLza-Swetha-lilmzsunshinecelestaenikita_shetty-Su-Jay-DeeMuasamSept16th4rosegirl1jacobharry10011Ishan.Armaan_RajMahampsycho_angelRadiantTreasurefunkybratzJATINTHAKKARLOVE_DMGflamingo_ariesdocnussStarshineHuessensodyne-Doppelganger-Shipra_SmalluangelChristLoverjia..bhavi20_s_darklove_lil_desi_goddes-Nymphadora-PragzieU-No-Poodesigrl05x.sonia.x-honeydew-ssdtvgojanromiosugar1anku-incandescencevirgo_gurlPerfangel5655aj_observerNeonLights.blossom1234monar_Invincible_NymerianyctophiliaspamalotAkankshaa.Rolzz-Harshu-mishti_17-AquaMermaiden-TheBlackJaguarshanti05nikita_88norzar.AngelWrackspurtnisha80Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Totaram Returns!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Lol Shamil that was hilarious !!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL Especially the last question and answer ! LOLLOL Keep it up ! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilnikita_88

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
OMG.........Shamil this is HILARIOUS !! ROFL ROFL !!

-Aditi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

JATINTHAKKAR

IF-Dazzler

JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
JS- "Thank u so much Totaram, for giving us time to interact with u. Just one more question. Since u are here talking with me, who is answering the phone calls now?"
TR- " he he, why do u think I have a real tota
http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Animals/mini-parrot.gifat the office?
(Totaram winks at JS and takes leave while poor JS sits pondering over the state of the show and the fans.)

Jhoota,Big smile
Such a humourous Post Yaar.ROFL
Totaram,Tu sach main Tota hai yaar.CV's ne tera bhi Popat bana diya.LOL
Loved & Enjoyed it Thoroughly.Clap
Love You Jhoota.Hug

shamil

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
LMFAOO!! Hilarious but more than anything, I loveeee those emoticons. I am gonna choriiii them :D

And welcome back, Totaram jiii Hug

shamil

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
res

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL awesome post once again Shamil. Hmmmm now I know why we are deprived of SR scenes..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JATINTHAKKARshamil

silent_shadow

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top