<3 Post your fav. ArSh scene <3

Posted: 13 years ago

ArShians, let's post our fav. ArSh scene pics....one scene in one post, okay? 😉 Let's see everyone's favourite scene right :) You can have a fav. scene pic right from Day 1 to now 😃 Like the FE scene, the pranks, the lift scene 😃 Maybe post a fav. quote of yours or a few lines of your fav. song that goes perfectly with that scene? ⭐ïļ

Mine at the moment has to be from Bheegi Si, Bhaagi Si sequence. There is that song in my head these days that goes so well with it ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ

Firstly, man, they are soo passionate in their scenes. Burning sexyyy!!! ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ The song that this scene so reminds me of ðŸ˜ģ

<3 Take me in your arms and never let me go
Whisper to me softly while the moon is low
Hold me close and tell me what I wanna know
Say it to me gently, let the sweet talk flow
Come a little closer, make love to me

Kiss me once again before we say goodnight
Take me in your lovin' arms and squeeze me tight
Put me in a mood so I can dream all night
Everybody's sleepin' so it's quite all right
Come a little closer, make love to me <3

Your turn guys 😃 Start posting ;)
And this post is not just for now. We can always post our fav. scenes here as the story proceeds ðŸ˜Š

credit to my pic:-- Durga A. 😊
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago

Talk about chemistry. Karan and Shilpa do intense scenes like no other..

Lines......do you see that picture...I can't think of lines right now lol.
But if I had to pick one it would be when Armaan said something like you mean nothing to me. Cause......we all know what's to come in ArSh's storyline ;p

Song......I hate everything about you...Why Do I Love You

This one it defines KaSh romance shyness is there and KaSh expressions are always there!

SOng-> Ishq hua

Asi chale jab hawa ish hua hi hua<3

I loved everyting about this scene the expressions, bg music, the purpose of it and all

Thanks for the replies guys. Great scenes. KaSh chemistry is shining right through 'em 😃

@Sarah:-- AWWWLEEEEE Sarah. Just look at the way Armaan is looking at her in this pic *bluuuuussshhhh* Shilpa is so shy and he is so looking at her....boy, I can't even explain my thoughts properly right now. Aisi pic ko dekhne ke baad, who can?? ðŸĪŠ

But he is just like, "I am looking at you, baby" ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ Aww <3
I love how her eyes are closed cause she's feeling the love!
Originally posted by PyaarSe

Talk about chemistry. Karan and Shilpa do intense scenes like no other..

Lines......do you see that picture...I can't think of lines right now lol.
But if I had to pick one it would be when Armaan said something like you mean nothing to me. Cause......we all know what's to come in ArSh's storyline ;p

Song......I hate everything about you...Why Do I Love You
This says KASH all over it! KaSh anger!
KaSh hawtness....KaSh intensity/'hatred'......KaSh love....<3
haaw! These pics are tempting me for a new demand -: 24/7 ArSh on TV. They'll make us go cwaazyyy ðŸĪŠ

I think by the end of this next month, we'll all be KaShing from the hospitals....cause we'll be 'fainting' all the time thanks to ArShsome scenes ðŸ˜ģ heehee!!
Oh, I just saw....people copied my topic. HAHAHA....Congrats guys. ArSh topics are also copied now ;)

i love this pic

Shilpaz Shy smile n Armaanz intense gaze