Uttaran

Article : Bhagwan ki daen for couch potatoes

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Bhagwan ki daen for couch potatoes

July 25th, 2010
Suparna Sharma

Bhagwan ki daen for couch potatoes

Thanks God ke kissine toh hamare talent ko recognise kiya aur aapke, mere aur meri kitty gang ke liye ek quiz show banaya jisme hum bhi proudly, without any sankoch or tension, jaa sakte hain aur good prize money bhi jeet sakte hain. You know, KBC I is still my favourite quiz show but that's only because har shaam ko, sundown ke baad, Amitji ke full one-hour ke liye darshan ho jate the. But I never had the courage to go there, sit in front of him and answer questions like: "Ouagadougou is the capital of...? What is Philemotology?" Tough-tough and embarrassing.

But all that has changed now. Sweetie-pie R. Madhavan has brought us Big Money (Imagine TV) where all couch ke aloos can shamelessly, proudly exhibit their vast knowledge of all serials, their bahus, saases, sons and bhabhis.

Iss show ka format yeh hai that four members of a family — could also be friends, cousins, lovers etc. — participate as a team. At each level — there are eight levels, starting at Rs 1 lakh and going to Rs 1 crore — the team is given a choice of two topics and then all team members have to answer one question each. One wrong answer and it's all over. Of course, there are four lifelines to choose from.

But hai, how can anyone get the answers wrong in such fantastic categories: Serials ke kirdar, Dance shows Dhamakedar, filmi punarjanam, Cartoon Super Kid and, one of my favourites, Celebrity Baniyan.

Show ke host Maddyji is adorable but he doesn't yet have the confidence to engage fully with the contestants and celebrities on his show. The last episode I watched had four TV bahus, including Suhana from Sasural Genda Phool and Laali from Agle Janam... Both the girls were very flirty-flirty, but Maddyji was stiff and reserved. Chalo, maybe show ke success ke saath he'll loosen up a bit.

Yeh toh hui happy times ki baat. To fall deep into depression I turn to Colors these days. Jahan jaao vahan syappa hi syappa... Continuous, relentless.
Ab Bhagyavidhata main hi dekh lo. First toh that duffer Raja got accused of trying to kill his sister's sasurji and now Badka Bhaiyya has gone and shot him. Everybody will be weeping for a long time, and they'll weep even more when they realise that it's chattur-chalak chachaji who is behind all this.

Next, on Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam, Leher's father is having one heart attack after another because her chachaji won't stop shouting and wagging his finger.

But for the biggest syappa there's Uttaran where churail Tapasya played such scary mind games with that soft-in-the-head Vansh that he got all confused, forgot he was to shoot Tapasya and instead shot himself. There's aansoo, maatam, sadness all around. Oof!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Churail........sexc name 😆
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jahan jaao vahan syappa hi syappa... Continuous, relentless.
   And the Colors Channel calls it Khaas Din when evil triumphs against good , someone's brooding o'er the death of their son, Pati-patni ke beech jagda shuru hui This channel knows how to play with the emotions for sure........The last para is 👏 Forgot he had to shoot Tapasya 😆
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divy609

Jahan jaao vahan syappa hi syappa... Continuous, relentless.
   And the Colors Channel calls it Khaas Din when evil triumphs against good , someone's brooding o'er the death of their son, Pati-patni ke beech jagda shuru hui This channel knows how to play with the emotions for sure........The last para is 👏 Forgot he had to shoot Tapasya 😆

Yes colors soaps should be watched with d warning and with an anti-depression medicine 😆
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
churail taps 👏
and her plans were such that vansh forgot to shoot taps and shot himself 🤣
this point prooves  taps is responsible for vansh's death
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyams

Yes colors soaps should be watched with d warning and with an anti-depression medicine 😆

seriously very aptly written poor vansh got confused and instead of shooting that daen tapasya.......
how i wish he had put some bullets into her instead...all this negativity n rona dhona....why does colors make everything so depressing...see star channel with their new logo rishta wahi n soch nayi...they are trying to bring lot of positivity in thoughts n actions nowadays